» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri - Page 6 Empty Re: Strip Match: Odessa vs. Eri

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:08 am

"My firm, svelte ass, you mean," Odessa would respond, faux-sternly correcting Eri when the girl called her ass fat and reached around to give those reddened cheeks a squeeze. Odessa had pulled her panties back up, but the redness of her rear end could still be seen, as the panties only covered part of her butt, and weren't exactly properly adjusted right at this moment.

Not to be outdone on the fat joke front, Odessa would reach up and grab onto Eri's breasts. She would pinch Eri's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, giving them a squeeze, and tugging on them slightly, alternating tugging on one or the other as if she were milking a cow. "Now, do you think that if I pull on these for long enough they'll give me milk? Would you give me a nice, loud 'moo,' Eri dear?" Odessa would tease, sticking her tongue out in response, the tips of their tongues touching as they both taunted each other. Odessa would laugh and slide her tongue up Eri's, tangling them and twisting them together.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:04 am

"No, your fatty, plump ass," Eri insisted with a defiant smirk as Odessa corrected her, giving the butt cheeks another squeeze and a few playful slaps on the bottom side to make them jiggle a bit. "Just look at th-nnn...!" her teasing was cut short as the ebony amazon seized her breasts and nipples, the sensation almost made her jump slightly on the spot.

She moaned as Odessa played with her hardened nipples, pinching and tugging them as if they're cow udders. The girl's words sent a warming wave to her cheeks, although she couldn't really make a reply as Odessa's hands felt so good on her breasts. Eventually, she decided to push her opponent off her slightly before she's too caught in the sensation.

"I-I'm no cow, fatty!" she pouted childishly, her face still blushing. "I'll make you moo instead!" the brunette declared before stepping forward in an attempt to grapple Odessa and bring her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:46 am

Odessa rolled her eyes when Eri continued to be defiant about the size and firmness of Odessa's ass. But Eri could not be very defiant at all when Odessa seized her nipples and began to move her hands as if she were milking her friend. Odessa knew the motions that she needed to make, and, as she squeezed and tugged on Eri's hard nipples, she was almost expecting to see droplets of milk form at the ends of them and begin dribbling down Eri's pale chest. It wouldn't be the first time something of the sort had happened to a lover of Odessa's!

Eri pushed her away before it could happen, unfortunately. But that reaction had been the best that the Briton had gotten out of her Japanese friend all night! Eri was truly frazzled right now. Odessa would be going after her breasts again, very soon. "No, you are not a cow. You're simply just as big as one!" Odessa would tease, not relenting with the fat jokes. Then Eri said that she would make Odessa moo instead. Odessa smirked. "Is that a promise? Or a wager? Because I would wager that I'll make you moo before you can make me do the same...and when I win that bet I'll enjoy a nice glass full of your milk, Eri!"

As Eri lunged at her then, Odessa would let herself be taken down, but not so easily. As she fell, she would try to wrap an arm around Eri, hoping to grab the auburn-haired woman in a tight side headlock and bring her down face-first onto the canvas! Though Eri's body would be on top, Odessa would hopefully be in control!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 am

"A-as if I'll let you!" Eri said as she engaged Odessa. "You're going d-waahh...?!" the brunette's words turned into yelp as she felt the ebony amazon's arm wrapped around her neck as they both fell to the mat, catching her in the side headlock. "Unnghh!"

That fall wasn't quite nice since she landed on her face, but that wasn't Eri's biggest concern at the moment. She was a bit disoriented, and Odessa was still holding her in the headlock even if her body was partly on top of the girl. If anything it made her a bit more vulnerable in the stripping aspect since Odessa's body was pressed against the mat.

Eri would try to roll the over to their sides while loosening her opponent's arm, before she'd put one of her legs above Odessa's waist to keep the girl down for a bit. Using both arms to do so would probably leave herself open, though, so Eri would use her other hand to squeeze the breast of the dark skinned beauty through her shirt to distract her.

"Nnnhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:14 pm

After bringing Eri down on top of her with that headlock, Odessa would immediately move to take the lead over her friend, reaching down with one hand to grab onto Eri's lime green buruma. But before Odessa could pull on it, Eri made a move to try to readjust their positioning. She rolled to the side, overpowering Odessa as the ebony beauty tried to stop her. But Odessa kept the headlock locked on, even if it was not quite as potent as it was at first. Eri slung one leg over Odessa's waist to keep her down.

Being in that sort of position wasn't that bad, really. Eri couldn't pull off Odessa's shirt in this position, and she probably couldn't pull off her panties. Odessa would have some trouble stripping Eri, too, but she still had Eri in this headlock, and if she could tire her Japanese friend out, she could then strip her with little trouble and force the brunette to do a lap dance for her. Maybe Odessa could even get that glass of milk she was suddenly thirsty for, too!

Eri wasn't done, though. When she grabbed onto Odessa's breasts through her shirt, the thin material doing very little to protect Odessa from that onslaught, the British amazon couldn't help but moan a little. Her headlock on Eri loosened, though she did her best to stay focused and keep Eri captured. "Aahhnn..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:40 pm

"Guuuhh..." Eri grunted as she tried to unlock the hold with one hand while the other keep squeezing Odessa's breast. "L-let go, fatty...!"

The ebony amazon had her other hand on her buruma, but their current position made the location of Odessa's hand less of a concern for Eri. All she needed to do was freeing herself from the headlock, and afterward she could try shifting their position to the one that would aid her in removing her opponent's clothing.

She would then try to locate where Odessa's nipple was to pinch it between her fingers, hoping to distract the girl some more so she could break the lock and kept that arm of Odessa held while slowly trying to roll them over to claim the top position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Odessa tried to keep the headlock locked onto Eri, giving the brunette's head another squeeze to try to convince her to stop struggling and let it happen. Odessa was powerful, but so was Eri, and Eri right now had a hand on Odessa's breast, squeezing it through the thin material of Odessa's white, pink-trimmed T-shirt. When Eri caught her nipple and pinched it, Odessa would let out a breath, and her hold would loosen a little more. That was enough for Eri to use her own strength to slip free of the headlock, much to Odessa's chagrin.

"Guhh...you..." Odessa would growl, as Eri rolled on top, this time without being kept in a headlock by the ebony beauty. Odessa knew that she needed to do her best to try to keep Eri from stripping her of anything, though she knew that Eri was in a very good position right now. Odessa, nevertheless, would sling her legs around Eri's body, trying to catch her in a bodyscissors now instead of a headlock.

"Get off of me, fatty!" Odessa would insist.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Her plan to get on top was successful, and Eri felt like she might finally be able to work on the shirt of Odessa and expose her lovely top half to the crowds. Unfortunately, her friend had a different idea as she would use her legs to scissor her before she could even tug the shirt.

"Agh!" Eri yelped as she felt Odessa's strong legs trapped her sides in the body scissor while asking her to get off. "I can't... get out like this... y-you know...?" she protested while her hands trying to loosen the limbs of her opponent a bit.

Then she got herself an idea.

With Odessa already presenting her pantie so close to her, Eri would attempt to grab the side of the underwear instead before trying to yank them as high as she could to give the ebony amazon a wedgie. Hopefully that would help her loosen Odessa's scissor and allow her to pull herself backwards, while taking the girl's pantie with her as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Eri pointed out that she couldn't very well get off of Odessa if Odessa was holding her in place with a scissor hold, but the ebony beauty would snort and grin and brush that comment aside. If she hadn't put this scissor hold on Eri, Eri would be on top of her with a completely dominant position, this way, at least, Odessa had a way to fight back, by squeezing her friend's pudgy (well, not really pudgy) belly to try to make her think twice about any funny business.

Just because one thought twice about it did not mean that one would not eventually go through with it anyway, of course. Eri grabbe onto Odessa's pantie and yanked them up hard, giving Odessa a burning wedgie as the undies were pulled right up her butt crack."Aaahah! Aah!" Odessa would moan, as her legs loosened and Eri slipped away again. Eri was so slippery it was as if she were covered in butter. As she pulled away, she tugged at Odessa's underwear, yanking them down to Odessa's thighs again. But the ebony beauty would refuse to let them be pulled off of her. She reached down and grabbed on with both hands, trying to pull them back up as Eri pulled them down.

Wanting to do more, Odessa would put her feet on Eri's shoulders and try to throw the auburn-haired amazon backwards. She shoved with her feet, hoping to separate herself from Eri with her panties still on.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 am

"Nnnhhh... Careful, fatty! You might rip this off..." Eri half warned Odessa as they were engaged in a little tug game with the girl's pantie as the stake.

Of course she wasn't too concerned if Odessa's pantie was actually ripped off, since it'd only serve to her benefit. Her dark skinned friend obviously wanted to keep her underwear intact more than her, because she would then use her feet to shove her away, sending Eri onto her back.

"Guah!"

That didn't went too well, but Eri wasn't about to stop with her stripping effort. She'd roll herself and attempt to get behind Odessa on her knees while the girl fixed her pantie, wanting to catch her opponent with a sleeper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next