by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 6 Empty Re: Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Mileena was limp as King hauled her up to her feet by her hair. If not for his own strength holding her up, she would've just crumbled back to the ground.

A breathless moan escaped her as he tucked her head underneath his arm backwards so she was arched over with her chest out. "Unnghh..." she groaned as he felt her up, her arms still lifeless at her sides.

"...wha..." she muttered under her breath barely conscious enough to understand what was happening.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 6 Empty Re: Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:32 am

"Grrr..... want to lose now babe?" King asked while his muscular arm squeezing around her neck while his free hand feeling her fine breasts covered by her pink outfits.

Wasnt for long that he change his move into another move, even more powerful than before, taking his hands off her breast and sliding over her sexy slim body and down to her crotch, gripping onto it to use and lift her upside down while having her head under his arm, aiming to drop down to slam her head right down to the mat!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:39 am

The pink clad woman weakly struggled, her hands trying to free her neck from her vulnerable position. But there was no time. King lifted her up by the crotch and then a second later, the combined weight of both of them crashed upon the top of Mileena's head in the deathdrop. Her body straightened on impact before her legs dropped to the mat with a thud and limp. Out again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:08 pm

King laying his sexy opponent out on the mat after that heavy head impacting slam, he slowly gets up on his knees and crawling down towards her body, moving his hands to grab her legs and lifting it up, having it over her body and holding her rolled up, pinning down into a pinfall. "One...........Two............."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Mileena was only dimly aware of the sounds of the arena around her and what they meant. Even though deep down she knew she had to kick out, it was more of a dreamlike state than a conscious one. Her body couldn't listen to her thoughts as the referee counted up.

Yet somehow as the referee brought her hand down for the three count, the pink clad girl's leg kicked sideways and her body turned just enough to get her shoulder up. "Two!" the ref girl clarified, holding two fingers up. Mileena groaned, a hand mindlessly reaching up to rub her head as she laid there on the mat next to King.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:10 am

King tries to go for the pinfall where he was about to go for the win but she somehow able to kick out before the final count, King is pissed and surprised, panting a little as he looks down at her, scanning her whole sexy body in pink, growling as he thinks of a way to fully destroy her.

"GRRR!" King starts feeling the adrenaline kicking in to feel himself moving a bit quicker, grabbing her head to pull her with him towards to the turnbuckle as he back up, climbing where he would sit on the top turnbuckle then pulling her up to tuck Haruko head down between his legs, leaning over wrapping his arms around her waist to hoist her upside down, standing up on the ropes before hopping off with his legs out, coming down to piledrive her head right to the mat from the top turnbuckle!

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:22 am

Mileena didn't even groan as King grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the corner. Her eyes were off into the lights above, her feet dragging along the mat. There was a disorganized call from her fairweather superfans to "Finish her!" and they were soon rewarded by a devastating power move that might very well had been a fatality in a game long ago.

King hauled her up, setting her up for a piledriver from the top rope. Her arms hung limply towards the mat below. People gasped in awe from the height of the move. The temptress's eyes groggily looked at the mat below, unaware of the dire circumstances she was in. Then, the beast jumped off the rope and brought her head crashing down with the force of a freight train.

The power of the move was enough that her head bounced back up on impact. Her whole body seemed to just drop before him, her arms laying over his legs, her face on the mat, completely out. This time, it seemed clear now, there would be no two count.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 am

King took off with his weaken pathetic hot opponent in his hold as he jumps off the turnbuckle with her upside down, planting her head hard with a massive headache into his piledriver, laying her out on the mat as shes there front of him, he didnt hesitate to turn her over and pressing his bulge crotch against her face, covering her body with her one leg pulling up going for the pin, this time, the referee doing the job right and counting down to three, ending the match with King pinning her.

"RAWR!" He managed to destroy her this time, from everyone chanting to 'finish her' and he certainly did, only for a match, but afterwards? He could do some more. King slowly getting off her, grabbing Haruko hair to pulling the girl up, see if she could stand or even barely, up to her feet facing him. "You're wickedly hard bitch.... I like tough girls who loses to me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:00 am

Even though the match was over, it was clear the beast wasn't satisfied just yet. The woman's relentless fight seemed like it was going to be her undoing. The battered woman didn't so much as move a muscle when King dragged her up to her feet. She hung from her hair in his grasp, her eyes in the back of her head. Her feet didn't even plant themselves beneath her. She would crumble to the mat if King released her hair. Everyone knew she was in no state to continue fighting. Well, except for Haruko who was completely out of it by then.

King's compliment, if you could call it that, seemed to somehow resonant in her mind, as she responded with a weak groan...though that could've meant anything.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:42 pm

King already won the match against Haruko and now he got a hold of his loser opponent to facing him up closer holding her up by the hair, grinning under the leopard mask, thinking on what to do to her in front of everyone.

"Thanks for the match... may see you soon babe." King moving his hands off her head and go down between her legs to scoop, flipping her off the mat and turning her upside down resting her stomach on his shoulder, pushing the back of her head pressing the face at his crotch, holding her down before dropping on his ass to impact her skull right onto the mat, giving her one hell of a headache.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next