by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Mileena laughed as the beast man rolled away in pain. She took her time getting to her feet, managing to do so with a little measure of grace despite the pain between her legs. King was crawling to the corner and she was just fine with that. She walked over to the opposite turnbuckle and leaned up against it, just waiting for him to get him.

"Tik tok," the temptress said across to him. As he managed to stand, she took a step forward with her hands in the air, and did a cartwheel, then an opposite facing one, then another before crashing into King's corner butt first.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:42 pm

King pulling himself up in the corner to taking a breather, his head is throbbing in pain all cause of her aiming for his thick skull trying to crack it open, only making it worst for both himself and her, the anger building up inside of him while looking out in front seeing her moving to the other side of the turnbuckle with that ass shaking, then she coming for him in her athletic moves that King will never able to pull off, maybe.

Then the girl in sultry pink onepiece coming in at King using her ass to crash right into him with a grunt. "Unnnn!" But King isnt gonna let her hit him anymore consecutively beating him.  The big manbeast would snap his arms around her waist and pushing her forward to get some  space behind her and same time rubbing his bulge against her sweet ass before hoping to snap backward as he lift her up, releasing the girl halfway hoping to release Haruko into the turnbuckle by his German Suplex!

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:15 am

Even Mileena knew her little showboat cartwheel of pain was a risky maneuver. And another one that could make her look really stupid if it missed. But King was injured enough that she managed to hit him square in the abdomen. She giggled for a second before his hands suddenly wrapped around her, pushing her forward. Her hands gripped onto his with a growl. "Unhand me beast," she snarled.

Poor choice of words.

He flipped her backwards in a german suplex, releasing her as she peaked over him. The back of her head hit the corner first, followed immediately by the rest of her back. The turnbuckle broke her fall so her legs managed to drop and catch herself on the mat. She held the back of her head with one hand while the other gripped onto the top rope to prevent her from falling. She involuntarily groaned, stunned by the sudden flip and impact.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:06 am

King took a moment to recover after he managed to sling Haruko over his head and sending her crashing right into the corner, the beast panting a little as he slowly pushes himself up to understand his surrounding, seeing Haruko in the corner took a heavy slam by his release German Suplex, now that shes stunned and vulnerable, it gives the beast a chance to do something to her.

"Heh... looks whos in trouble now?" He said, slowly moving closer to her body and reaching down for her shapely legs to lift up getting the girl to sit on the top turnbuckle making sure shes sitting down before King can reach up to grab her head and pulling down on his shoulder while facing away, the beast attempts to pull her forward with him and dropping down on his ass, slamming her jaw right down in his vicious Stunner!

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:46 am

Mileena was only partially aware that King was positioning her up onto the turnbuckle. She knew for sure that he was lifting her though, and she didn't want anymore of that. She hammered his back weakly twice with her right hand. He turned around and grabbed her head, pulling it against the top of his shoulder. Her eyes widened as she realized what he was setting her up for.

A huge stunner. It wouldn't be the first one she'd have been hit with. But it most certainly wasn't going to be the second one either. As King dropped down, Mileena managed to slip her head out of his grasp, falling back and grasping onto the top rope to balance herself with a gasp of relief. King dropped to the mat without her and she stared with her mouth open as if she had just jumped out from the front of a moving vehicle.

She swallowed once and then balanced both her feet on the top of the turnbuckle. She then straightened up with a quick grin and laugh, waiting for the man to turn around. As he did so, she jumped into the air in a crossbody down towards him!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:51 am

King gotten her set up on the turnbuckle and ready to pull the girl down by her head on his shoulder and out he jump from the corner coming down to the mat aiming to slam her head for the Stunner, though when his big ass landing on the mat and felt nothing in his arm and his shoulder, she didnt go along with him which makes him confused, the beast turn to get up to his feet only to see her jumping off and coming right at him while laughing, using her body as a weapon.

"URGH!" The beast took an unexpected attack when she crashing right into him, knocking the big man down but quickly placing his hands on her body to pushes her off, trying to roll himself up and get to his feet as he can, not too fast unfortunately, but hopefully enough to put his feet to the mat before Haruko does. ""Grrrr.... damn you...."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:20 am

People cheered as Mileena soared through the air and down atop King.  Her momentum knocked the man over and to the mat with a thud.  He immediately pushed her off of him surprisingly powerfully.  But all that managed to do was give her the space she needed to put her feet down into the mat.  Just like that she was back on her feet, and before King no less.

Seizing on the opportunity, Mileena charged right at the man, aiming to punt him in the side of the head.  After all the beating it had taken throughout their match, she knew it had to be hurting.  It was just matter of keeping up the pressure on it.  "Down boy!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 am

King couldnt believe he got taken down by her sexy body just flying right into him enough weights pushing the beast like that. He did managed to pushes her off to catch a breather, slowly rolling on over trying to get on all fours hoping to get up to his feet, but unfortunately she wouldnt let him and by that she went for a kick to his head once more to bring him down. "Nughh!"

He flatten down on the mat reaching for his head, tapping the mat with his feet not expecting or should of expect she would aim for his skull. He lightly growled at her hoping he could regain his sense and stop the throbbing pain in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:03 pm

As King fell back to the mat, the pink-clad woman pressed on the merciless barrage. She stomped down at his chest, neck, and head with her right boot. There was no disqualification so the referee didn't have to keep her from bashing the man's face in brutally. Not that the referee really wanted to get between the two lunatics anyways. "What's the matter?" she taunted between two stomps. "Is the big cat not use to being the prey for once?" After all the slams King had done to her earlier, Mileena felt like this savage assault was all he deserved...all he understood. He wanted to fight dirty, and she was more than happy to oblige him.

Eventually, Mileena's leg got tired enough that she stopped. Her stomps became weaker, so she chose to hurt him in another way. She grabbed him by the mask and tugged upward to get him to his feet, once again surging with confidence. "I think it's about time-" she started before suddenly kneeing King in the crotch with a sadistic laugh, although she kept holding him up. "...That I put you down." She spun behind him, dropping to her knees and uppercutting him in the crotch with yet another sadistic laugh. "It's a shame really. I thought you were a beast, not a housecat."

And with that last verbal taunt, Mileena set him up for her finisher. The temptress straightened up, grabbing King by his sculpted shoulders so he wouldn't drop to his knees. With her left hand she grabbed the back of his mask and yanked back so he bent over, facing up at her. She laughed once, quietly, sinisterly before descending and kissing him, mask to mask. It wasn't the same with the mask between them, but at that moment the pink clad woman didn't think he deserved to feel her flesh against his.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 am

King's head is getting more annoyed with the headaches and kicking around like a soccer ball as this Haruko just enjoys toying with him like her very own pet, which he isnt anyone pets but his opponents as his own. With the beast man down it gives the girl in sexy pink some exclusive chances to stomping down on him repeatedly, all over his massive body just to shrinking his body muscles down, viciously working over him with those boots of hers. "Urgh!"

After her sadist stomps on the man beast, Haurko as Mileena went to grab hold of his mask to pull him up where she would knee him in the crotch which triggers the man to double over and humiliating him with a spin to get behind the monster for another low blow to his crotch. "UGH! FUCK!"

King can feel his mask getting gripped while her sadist laughing making some sounds hidden behind her own mask, enjoyed what she did to the most sadist human being around, just now in the bad side in her hands, giving him a kiss with their masks, just rubbing against each other, King is being forced to do that while clutching his own balls, hurting like hell, King can only stood there and just being humiliated, pissing him off regardless of her kissing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next