Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 5 Empty Re: Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Mileena seemed to enjoy the kiss despite it being mask to mask instead of the real thing. Maybe it was the way that she had tamed a man like King. She had subdued the beast and all the arena had witnessed it. The woman laughed through the kiss, clearly enjoying the thought of the action more than anything. Then, as suddenly as she had yanked his head back, the woman pulled herself up and pushed it back forward.

"All meow and no bite," she shouted before jumping up and grabbing onto the back of his neck with both hands. She dug her knees into his back as she started to fall backwards to yank the much larger man down to the ground in her finisher!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 5 Empty Re: Killer King vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by KillerV Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:01 am

King have been getting kicked around too much that even Haruko the look alike Mileena from a video game he couldnt remember which one, doesnt matter that shes so damn hot he could fuck her but what matters right now is him trying to recover getting a beatdown by her own hands.

He tries take the time to recover while the girl kisses him against their own masks, eventually gets in behind grabbing his neck and jumping up pressing his strong back by her knees trying to pull him back, but the beast is still standing and doing his best not to fall back onto her. "GRRR!"

He would reach on her hands thats grabbing his thick neck, using it to pull her forward until his hands can put all over her body, mostly placing between her legs and chest to lift her up high above him, only for a brief moment to get the crowd some awes before the mad beast drops her in front of him where he brings his knee up aiming right to her jaw, copying that move GTS (Go To Sleep).

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Mileena had jumped into the air when King's strength suddenly showed itself when it mattered most. He spun to the side and caught her in a fireman carry stance. Surprised, the woman flailed wildly for only a second before he tossed her up into the ear.

And she landed chin first on his knee. Her head snapped backwards as she fell to her back.

The pink-clad vixen then looked groggily at the blurred spheres that were the arena lights above her as both hands mindlessly rubbed her chin. She groaned in pain without really comprehending what had even happened to her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:14 pm

King got her by surprise with his bit of ounce of strength to lift her up from behind and dropping Haruko front of him, bringing his knee up to her jaw to knock her down flat on her back before he drops down to his knee, panting and feeling the hurt on his neck, lightly growling as he turn to look at her downed body.

"Ughh....." The beast slowly crawls toward to her body where he would get close enough hopefully he could grab hold of her hair trying to get Haruko to her feet. But only when he could get her precious own head tucking down between his legs, slowly tighten his thighs around her head as he slightly leans forward to have his one hand firmly pressing on her back as the other giving her firm ass a good slap, setting her up as he ease his head bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:48 am

Mileena groaned as hands hauled her up by the hair. Her scalp burned but that pain was immediately forgotten when her head felt the crushing power of King's thighs. She instinctively reached up and tried to wedge her hands between her head and his legs but his grip was ungodly.

The slap to her butt was met with a muffled groan.

The pink clad woman then squirmed in the hold, trying desperately to get out. She clawed at his legs with her nails in an attempt to free herself from it. Her head felt like it was about to explode from the incredible pressure.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:32 am

The beast huffing while having that girl in pink wearing such skimpy like outfit with a mask on, tucking between his legs with his juicy junk resting on the back of her head, slapping that ass to watch it jiggles and ready to put her through hell, part 1 out of unlimited numbers she'll have to go through in.

King leaning in to wrap his massive arms around her waist quickly flips her over onto his shoulders, holding that shapely thighs as his hands rubbing onto while his eyes looking up to her face, mostly her breasts actually, for a brief moment before his tension span couldnt hold up any longer, pulling her down quickly as he kneel to the mat where he would pull her aiming that back of Haruko not going down to them at but aiming to slam her back right on top of his kneeling knee!

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:03 pm

The pink-clad woman groggily sighed as she was released from the headscissors. She weakly tried to push him away as he lifted her up but then found herself atop his shoulders. At first she held onto the back of his head so she didn't fall, then wished she had. King looked at her lustfully, and then he dropped down in a powerbomb.

Only it was worse. Her lower back crashed against his knee painfully, her whole body flexing up for a split second. "Aahh!" she cried in pain before falling to the mat. Her back still arched in pain, Mileena blindly reached up trying to grab onto the nearby ropes or something to pull herself free and away from King for a second.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:23 pm

King painfully pulling her down slamming her back right over his knee that really weaken her pretty well, though he does feeling a little bit tired due to the beating on each other but he got the upper hand since her body really took it hard, seeing her holding the back and moving to the ropes trying to get away and help herself, the beast took his precious time to follow her as he breath.

"Grrrr..... huff..... I think, Im getting revitalized... mmm" King tries to reach down for her wrist pulling up until he could whipping towards to the ropes waiting for her to bounce back, hopefully she comes back so he could step aside and kneeling down to swing his fist at her sexy flat stomach to hopefully double her over and follow up with his fist to uppercut to her lovely jaw, another painful uppercut.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:21 pm

The vixen moaned in pain as King hauled her up to her feet. She couldn't offer much in the way of a snappy comeback, her jaw was still killing her. The sudden and dramatic combo of flips and slams Mileena had taken still disorientated her. She felt like a truck had driven into her face, then reversed over her back.

As the man then slung her into the ropes, the pink clad woman bounced off and came stumbling back. She was met with a powerful blow that knocked the wind right out of her. "Oof!" She would have dropped right to her right to her knees...had another blow not suddenly jolted her already battered chin upward. The woman's feet got an inch off the ground and she fell backwards.

And into darkness. Her arms didn't try to cushion her landing. She just crumbled to the mat as she had fallen in a pile of scantily clad pink. Fans collectively made groaning noises at the painful looking uppercut. She looked completely out from it.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:39 pm

King was very vicious to Haruko with her sexy exposed belly taking a hard hit to the stomach by his mighty strong fist and follow up with another fist coming up to her jaw smacking her upward and sending the girl in pink clad down to the mat, laying there looked weaken pretty badly by him, he soon took a moment to kneel down taking a breather, thinking on what to do next with her, possible something super painful like he always do, but what?

"Grrr maybe I should take you out now huh babe?" King slowly approaching the down girl in pink, reaching for her hair to pull up standing as he gets behind her, trying to tuck her head backward under his muscular arm, slightly jerking her head upward while his free hand went to grab one of her lovely orbs to give it a firm squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next