by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 5 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Stared at down at Haruka, blinking a few times, one hand coming down; but not to attack her, she gently cupped Haruka's cheek to look at her properly, it wasn't long before Masato had taken her arms, making her release Haruka out of shock and stared up at him, with a sudden innocent look, as if she was doing something wrong.

" W-What..? Friend..? I.. Don't get it.. "

She suddenly yanked one arm from Masato's grasp and clutched the side of her head, her legs starting to tremble and a sudden, much darker voice came from her.

" What are you doing, fool.. Beat her down! "

" Nggh...! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 5 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Silhouette continued to watch from the top of the ramp as things took a twist and progressed further, she did not even seem like she was contemplating interfering on either of the girl behalf, but because of the contact she had made with both it still seemed to be a lingering possibility.

Her eyes blinked slowly as it seemed like Cerbera was being mentally split in two, but still said nothing

Spotlight
characters:
Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 5 ELZuoMvDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 5 OG5hnuaDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 5 Cg3CzYmDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Haruka's head lolled upwards at Cerbera's hold. The idol girl moaned "Cerbera... stop... please..." though her eyes were still unfocused.

Masato considered himself the luckiest guy in the world. Sure, he fell back in bewilderment and shock when Cerbera jerked away from him like he had been a live electrical wire. But he had pulled her off Haruka. And he hadn't been beaten down yet.

"Yes! Haruka is your friend, Cerbera! She and Asteria and I care for you! Don't listen to that voice inside your head! Fight against that voice!" he urged. He kept himself between Cerbera and Haruka just in case. "Don't let that evil win over you!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Cerbera stepped back from the two quickly, gently stroking the side of her head while staring out at Masato and Haruka, there was a slight twitch from her.

" I like.. Haruka.. And Masato is my friend.. "

" Cerbera, are you doubting? "

Cerbera widened her eyes slightly, being given the information she needed to continue, clutching her hands into fist and slowly walked towards Haruka and Masato.

" Friends or not, victory is vital. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:19 am

Masato gulped. Cerbera was heading his way with deadly intent. But he would be damned if he gave way to her. Haruka was still out of it. He needed to buy her time to recover- no, he wanted to protect her even if it cost him everything.

"You've won!" he pleaded. "Haruka can't fight anymore! I'm throwing in the towel! Let her off!" When the referee approached him to pull him away, he resisted. "End this match already!"

Indistinguishable amongst the crowd that surrounded her, a dark girl smiled.

Hmm... so melodramatic... so what will you do now... Cerbera?

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 am

Cerbera kept on advancing, even when Masato had pleaded that the match would be hers, there was no official signal that Cerbera had actually won. Her advance halted and blinked when she heard someone, looking around to find out where the voice came from, calling out.

" ...Step forward. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 am

The referee was too scared of Cerbera to declare her the winner by virtue of Masato throwing in the towel. Masato braced himself-

" ...Step forward. "

-and stared as Cerbera searched their surroundings.

The audience suddenly went mute. It was like Cerbera's voice held power over them. They obeyed her command.

All but one.

Soft laughter wafted across the ring. "Ah," said a small voice. "I've been noticed. How careless of me. Oh, well. I must be polite, I reckon."

Onto the black barrier hopped a girl.

[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imageredirect.php?iid=2601802:1pt341k3]Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 5 13-0237366849T.jpg[/url:1pt341k3]

When she smiled at Cerbera, she did it with her whole face: closing her eyes, tipping her head to the side cutely. She looked adorable.

And yet she seemed just as evil as Cerbera.

"It has been a very long while, Cerbera..." And here she sneered: "My sister..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 am

Cerbera heard the soft laughter when the crowd was silent, quickly tilting her head to the direction she saw the sudden form upon the barrier though what she saw even surprised her, a shocked expression upon her face, her entire body froze at that moment. It took a full minute for Cerbera to regain her composure, calling out with a clear tone.

" W-What are you... Doing here...? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:22 pm

"You remember me." The girl clapped her hands together. Her giggles were mocking. "I'm so happy..."

She hopped off the barrier-

"I came her to see you."

-and then onto the lip of the ring.

"To watch you."

Her hands helped her legs vault her over the ropes.

"To enjoy you."

She landed on her feet gracefully.

"Who are you?" the unnerved Masato demanded of the newcomer.

The girl ignored him. Her crimson eyes saw Cerbera only.

"Won't you greet your dear little sister properly?" she inquired with arms spread and hands open.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Cerbera watched Ort for a while, she wasn't sure what to say, her head tilting back to check Haruka before she'd turn back to Ort quickly.

" Ort, you shouldn't be here in the ring, I am still in a match.. Can't it wait? "

Cerbera's words were fast, frequent almost perfectly brought together in a sentence. She had no idea why her little sister was here, a few more blinks from the Russian before she started to sigh, she need Ort out of this ring to continue her slaughter and with Haruka out of it for the moment, she decided to just give her a quick hug and be done with it.

" Alright Ort, one hug and then you have to leave. "

Cerbera then stepped over before kneeling down infront of Ort, trying to hug her close.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next