by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 6 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 am

Masato gaped. "Sister?" he exclaimed. "Little sister?"

He startled the referee, who had been moving towards Ort, ostensibly to chase the little girl out the ring. Hearing Masato's exclamation stopped her dead in her tracks. If this Ort was really Cerbera's little sister, she'd probably be as psychotic as Cerbera. And that meant getting in Ort's way would be... unhealthy.

So she turned on Masato instead. "Look, why don't you just leave the ring now, Mister-"

"But I want my hug," Ort insisted.

" Alright Ort, one hug and then you have to leave. "

Ort beamed as Cerbera bent over her. She reached her hands out for her sister's face, clutched tight around her head-

-and then yanked the kneeling Cerbera face first into the right knee she snapped upwards!

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 6 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 am

Cerbera was about to give Ort a rather gentle hug when her head was grasped rather tightly, staring into Ort's eyes with surprise in her own, then being forced down to take a direct impact against Ort's knee, crying out as she immidiatly stumbled backwards, almost losing her balance but the Kawaii managed to stay standing, rubbing her face with her hands.

" ..Ngh.. O-Ort.. What the hell!? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Ort's smile had turned demonic. She jumped backwards, onto the ropes and then off, using their momentum to propel her forward and up. The tiny kawaii swiftly whirled in the air, a deadly spinning top, to bring her right leg across Cerbera's face in a jarringly familiar attack.

"MAKANAI!!!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Cerbera was not able to defend herself, her hands moving away to barely see the spinning Ort and was kicked right across the face, it was horribly effective, Cerbera doing half a spin with her body and fell down onto her side, her entire body went limp while she tried to stay away but her vision was becoming blurry and she started to fall unconsious.

" .... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Masato couldn't find any verbal warning to avert the disaster behind the referee. Ort's battle cry did draw the worthy official's attention, but she was too slow in turning, slowed by confusion, so she only caught Ort- who was finished landing light as a feather by then- squatting beside the fallen Cerbera.

"Eh?"

Ort giggled. "It's time, dearest sister Cerbera," she taunted her fallen sister to her face, just loud enough for Cerbera to hear her. "Time for you to pay the price. The price for betraying Oriana Rosa Therasia."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Cerbera was in no state to get up, let alone reply to Ort, her arm lifting up to reach the ropes, she awnted to still pull herself back up but alas, her arm fell back down onto the mat and she immidiatly went into a unconsious state, no longer being able to fight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:09 am

"What the hell did you do to her?"

Ort smiled so sweetly up at the referee. "My dear sister fainted. I guess that means Haruka wins, right?"

"You knocked her out! That's grounds for a disqualification!"

"So was what my dear sister was doing earlier. What does that tell you about me?"

The referee gulped at that implication of possible violence against her.

Masato was the one who stepped up now. "Why did you attack your own sister?" he demanded.

"Because I love her so much." Ort strode past Masato. She smiled at the dazed Haruka, who was still draped on the corner of the ring. "Because I love what my sister loves."

"Hey, what are you doing-"

Haruka came out of her daze for Ort to kiss her lips lightly.

"Mmph!"

The giggling Ort danced away from the startled idol and out the ring. Eerie music played as she departed. Fans realized in shock that the song playing was Cerbera's theme, albeit in reverse.

Ort did stop- before Silhouette, who had been watching the entire issue. "Why, hello there," she greeted. "I'm Ort, Cerbera's little sister. I'm pleased to meet you."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 am

Cerbera was in a deep sleep her body remained unmoving on the mat, her arms and legs sprawled out on the mat, it was a terrible sight to beyond for the Era of Hell members and Cerbera fans, Cerbera had fallen and there was no support for her near the ring though she did start to groan softly, she tried to force herself to wake up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Silhouette's blood red cold eyes regarded Ort, twitching up and down her form slightly as if trying to unravel a mystery by appearance alone... It was a might bit difficult to distinguish within the blood moon child's eyes if this girl approved of what Ort had just done or found it distasteful.

In front of each other they seemed like adorable opposites… Silhouette sad where as Ort seemed cheery, Silhouette white hair to Ort’️s black hair, Silhouette quiet where Ort was chatty… But both girl shared red eyes and an eerie disposition.

Without a word offered in return to Ort's greeting, Silhouette turned first to show Ort her profile while her eyes remained fixed on her... Then she turned around completely and would walk silently back stage from the rampway while Ort's music was still playing... Some how it seemed like that would not be the last Ort had seen of that girl, but what part Silhouette had to play in Ort’️s plans and what part Ort had to play in Silhouette's plans remained unseen for now.

Spotlight
characters:
Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 6 ELZuoMvDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 6 OG5hnuaDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 6 Cg3CzYmDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 6 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 pm

((OOC: Get well soon, Raiye-san!))

Ort tittered gaily as Silhouette withdrew. "You can run," she sang, "But you can't hide..."

She pirouetted towards the direction of the ring. There lay the focus of her hate- and also there, standing, was the apparent object of her affection. She beamed.

Haruka was in shock. "She... she kissed me," she mumbled over and over again. "She kissed me... I got kissed by a girl again..."

The blushing Masato felt eyes on them. "Haruka? Look."

Ort blew a flying kiss towards Haruka. The idol girl's blush made her laugh. A brief curtsy, and she was gone, her theme over.

"The winner of this match!" the referee suddenly declared, wanting to be done with this extremely weird match immediately. "Amami Haruka!"

At that Haruka's theme started playing- and the startled 'winner' went "Reh??? I won?"

"Y-yeah," Masato mumbled shamefacedly. "Sort of..."

"Cerbera-san!" Haruka rushed over to her opponent. "Are you all right?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next