by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 3 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:04 am

Haruka glared at Cerbera. Instead of loosening her grip, she actually tightened it. "This is a match," she growled. "We agreed to fight seriously during matches. You've forgotten that... you've changed... for the worse... so I'm going to change you back to the old Cerbera I know!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 3 Empty Re: Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:17 am

Cerbera yelped out as the hold was tightened, grinding her teeth together before she'd slam her feet upon the mat and push of from them, trying to push them both towards the ropes. She wasn't going to get beaten in the first hold Haruka put on her, though her Arms felt pretty useless.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 am

There was a certain quiet that came over the audience for a moment as a figure appeared from out backstage and perched upon the top of the rampway, looking down at the ring with her fear red eyes full of sorrow.

It was none other then that previously known as the Blood moon child... She cast her eyes down upon the ring. Both Haruka and Cerbera she seemed to have some kind of interest in and both Haruka and Cerbera she had now contacted, although Cerbera had been in private where as the talk with Haruka had been much more public.

She did not make moves down the ramp towards the ring, just stood on the edge and watched...

Spotlight
characters:
Duel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 3 ELZuoMvDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 3 OG5hnuaDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 3 Cg3CzYmDuel I - Haruka versus Cerbera - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Haruka growled as Cerbera began pushing them towards the ropes. She arched in an effort to punish Cerbera further-

Huh?

Upside down as she was, she could see a very familiar girl at the entrance, a girl who made her blood run cold instantly.

"Silhouette-san?"

Astonished and quite unnerved, her grip on Cerbera slackened, Haruka agape.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:47 pm

When Cerbera felt the grip of Haruka started to faint, she immidiatly pushed forward and rolled away from her opponent, getting up infront of her and immidiatly faced her. She wasn't surprised when her arms were aching with pain, that hold really took alot from her strength and she had to make Haruka pay.

When she noticed the Idol was staring at something she stared towards the same direction, noticing someone very familiar and muttered out.

" You.. "

Cerbera however did not falter an advance, she immidiatly rushed straight towards Haruka and tried to send her foot straight towards the Idol's face, hoping she wasn't expecting it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 pm

"Haruka!"

Masato's yell broke Haruka out of Silhouette's hypnosis almost too late. She just barely managed to block Cerbera's kick with her arms- but then Cerbera's boot drove Haruka's forearms into her face, such was the power of the blow.

"Ugh!" Stunned, she just lay there, on the defensive all of a sudden.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Cerbera did not stop her start of onslaught upon Haruka, when the girl was in range and on the defensive, the Russian decided to come in close to try and stomp Haruka's head, though her eyes were starting to wonder off to the still unknown girl, wondering what she was doing here.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 am

Haruka winced as Cerbera stomped her again. Once more she blocked with her arms in time. And still her arms were driven into her face.

"Ngghhhh!!!"

She was trying to gather enough of her wits to time Cerbera's next attack. Haruka would roll towards the ropes once she saw her chance, unable to withstand the power of her opponent's blows.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:23 am

Cerbera did not pay too much attention, she was questioning the girl's appearance near the ramp. The Russian suddenly looked down when she was stomping the mat instead, looking around for Haruka and growled when she had managed to escape.

" You.. Can't.. Win. "

She stared at Haruka for a while, her fiery purple eyes showing no remorse for her previous attacks, suddenly dashing straight towards her again and tried to send a solid kick towards the girl's face.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 am

"I... will... win!" the wincing Haruka stubbornly shot back as she got up. She met Cerbera's deadly glare with her own brave green eyes, the idol girl just as determined.

"Don't go head to head with her!" Masato warned from ringside.

"Hai!"

Still, Haruka found herself on the defensive, forced to block Cerbera's astonishingly fast kick to her head. Despite bracing herself, she still dropped against the ropes, which was all that kept her on her feet. "Ghhh!"

"Haruka!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next