Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match - Page 4 Empty Re: Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match

Post by Hallian Wed May 06, 2015 2:04 am

Michael notied she was wadding up and tossing the boxers away. He didn't want that to happen. "WAIT, DON'T...!" he called out. He rushed to his feet and then jumped up, catching it before it leaves the ring. He lands on the mat, but with it in his hands "These are my favorite pair." he said. He looked at the woman on it for a bit and then set them down before standing up. "I'm not letting you give away my Erza boxer shorts to some fangirl."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match - Page 4 Empty Re: Sir Michael vs. Mystis. Hentai match

Post by Valyn Wed May 06, 2015 2:09 am

Mystis grinned as she looked at him shaking her head. "Well, okay how about this you give those away to some fan girl. And I'll give you the pair of panties I'm wearing right now after the match. Feel like that's a fair trade right?"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed May 06, 2015 3:44 am

Michael shakes her head. She had no idea why he liked that pair so much. "Look, the reasoning is... personal. Besides, I got something better." He then turns to the crowd "Whoever catches this gets a different pair, autographed, plus a little... extra. Has to be a girl though and she has to give it back." He then tosses it into the crowd and then one lucky girl catches it. He then turns to Mystis "Erza is my waifu, hopefully you know that that is."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed May 06, 2015 4:12 am

Mystis laughs at him shaking her head running her hand through his head. "I men I think you have been watching way to much Fairy Tale okay. But now we have a match to get back to and cock to milk so you ready to go now?"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed May 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Michael nods at her. "Yea, I'm ready. I was actually worried you would attack me during all that, to be honest." He gets back in his combat stance, ready to resume the fight. He rushes at Mystis, attempting to grab her, wrap his arm around her neck, bend her over, and then fall backwards for a DDT heading straight to the ground.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu May 07, 2015 1:14 am

She grinned, as her opponent got ready again, though she didn't expect the bum rush that he came at her with. She gripped his arm trying to stop the momentum but it was too late he brought her down, her head meeting the mat quickly stunning her.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu May 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Michael smiled after pulling off the DDT. He released her afterwards, but she wasn't going to be free for long. He would try to sit down on her back and then slide off everything that is on her bottom, trying to get her completely naked as well. "I can't be the only one that's naked. Don't worry, no more painful flirts, just painful everything else as I beat you."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri May 08, 2015 2:37 am

Mystis let out a loud grunt as he sat on her back, her head still spinning slightly. He'd find barely any resistance as he slid her bottoms off. Though the moment they come fully off she'd press her hands onto the mat and push up hard bucking her body to the side to toss him off.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri May 08, 2015 3:32 am

Michael came off of Mystis rather easily. He fell on his back, now both of them naked. He was definitely enjoying the fight. Now that both of them were on an equal playing field, Michael can now focus on getting ahead. He began to stand back up, although Mystis would probably be up first, luckily, Michael was prepared to counter her attack.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri May 08, 2015 4:15 am

Mystis pushed herself up onto her hands and knees quickly rising up as she saw that her opponent was doing the same thing. She grinned wickedly, she'd move in sending in a hard kick right at her opponents chest as he nearly got up. Though this would only be a faint the moment he went to do anything she'd quickly jump up and send a hard round kick from her other leg into his side.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next