Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Runnin' Down a Dream

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Runnin' Down a Dream - Page 5 Empty Re: Runnin' Down a Dream

Post by Alexandra Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Angel slung her bag over her shoulder, following Natasha back out the door and onto the street again, blinking a few times as the bright sun hit her face. She followed behind her down the sidewalk, and gave her a listen as she explained where she was going.

"Let's skip the sweets shop," she said, shaking her head from one side to the other. "I've got to stay in shake for my big comeback, you know?" She lifted her free hand, and patted her stomach with a grin at Natasha. "Tailor sounds good though. I can follow you there."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:21 pm

"I suppose you're right, don't want you gaining anymore weight." Those last few words came out as little more than a whisper with Natasha turning her back to Angel before heading off in the direction of her tailor. She turned her head, flashing her a playful smirk to let her know she was just teasing, coming to a stop a short distance away where she was waiting for the crossing signal to come up.

"I'll introduce you to my tailor, she's actually an old friend of the family who has shops in big cities all over. Her main one is in Paris but she flew out here a week ago to work on something special for me." Natasha said that with a big smile, her eyes beaming with joy as she couldn't wait to see what her friend had made this time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:51 am

Angel rolled her eyes as she followed down the street. "I'm not gaining any weight, chica," she muttered under her own breath, furrowing her brow at the back of the bluenette.

She stepped up beside her as they reached the light, and finally smiled again, glancing at Natasha, noticing her excitement about meeting up with her tailor. "You look pretty eager. Are you two close?" She asked, tapping her foot patiently as she waited for the light to change. "And what is she working on? You've got my interest now..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Natasha just replied with her best impression of an entirely innocent sounding whistle at Angel's denial of her claim. She hadn't been serious about it, meaning it as a joke since quite clearly Angel was in great shape as ever, but it wouldn't hurt to let Angel realize that for herself.

Once they got to the crossing Angel perked back up and asked about the tailor, the light changing right then with Natasha answering as they continued down the busy sidewalk. "I've known her all my life actually, she was designing clothes for my mother before I was even around. I'm actually good friends with her daughter too, shes a tailor as well though she doesn't have much time for it lately."

Natasha then turned to Angel and flashed her quite the devious looking grin. "Oh just a a couple of numbers, I know what one of them is and I know you'll love it, the other though is a surprise shes been working on for me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:16 am

Angel followed Natasha over the crossing to the other side, grinning back at her. She leaned in, and nudged her with her elbow, digging it playfully into the woman's ribs.

"I'll love it, huh? Any hints, chica, or do I have to wait and see?" She teased, giving her another nudge before pulling back away from her. She went quiet for a moment, thinking about her next question before asking it. "What's up with her daughter? Why doesn't she have any time for it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:23 pm

"Well..." Natasha drew the word out as her eyes turned skyward, her right hand rising up to stroke her chin as if she were giving the question some serious thought. In truth she was thinking hard on the subject, but more about whether to tell her the truth or to be as mysterious about it as possible, keep her in suspense.

"I'll give you a hint, thats fair. One of the outfits is for wrestling in while the other is reserved for the kind of party you'd wear one of those new dresses to." She said as they continued down the bustling Tokyo street. "Oh and think straps, lots of straps." She added with a playful wink getting thrown at Angel. "And she splits her time between tailoring, modeling, and wrestling. She joined the AFW a year after I did."

The shop came into view after another minute or so, the storefront showcasing several incredible dresses all made in the style currently all the rage in France, though there were Japanese elements to a few of them. Natasha opened the door for Angel and then stepped inside, a brunette woman in her twenties looking up from the counter as a bell signaled their entrance.

"Good morning Ms. Loclear, have you come to see Layla?" She asked.

"Why yes I have Amber, please let her know I'm looking forward to seeing what shes come up with this time!" Natasha said with Amber nodding her head before she vanished through a door behind the counter which led to the back rooms.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:01 am

Angel followed Natasha into the store, glancing around it as the bluenette greeted the woman at the counter. She wasn't the most fashionable person in the world, but she had to admit that some of the outfits on display looked pretty nice. Nothing that she would really wear, though.

When Amber vanished from sight, Angel stepped towards Natasha again. "So, new outfit, huh? Going for a new look?" She grinned, and looked around the store again. "Judging from everything else in here, it should be a hell of an outfit, chica!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:03 am

Natasha had what was quite possibly the largest smile on her lips that Angel had ever seen, the bluenette not even trying to hide her excitement. "Well maybe not so much a completely new look, though I did give some thought to just a bikini top and pants but then someone told me that was already taken." She said, sounding completely serious until she broke the illusion by winking. "I actually don't know anything about this outfit actually. I mentioned wanting something new and she said she had the perfect idea in mind. I'm in just as much dark as you."

She would have said more but Amber walked back into the room followed by a beautiful woman who from Natasha's description had to be in her forties though she didn't appear any older than her thirties. She had long blond hair that ran to the small of her back, braided to keep it orderly, and in her arms were two slender boxes.

"Well it certainly didn't take you long to get down here Natasha, I believe I called you just last night, excited I see. Not that I'm complaining, I'm quite curious to see how this looks on you. Oh and who is your friend?" Layla said it all with a gentle smile on her face, her gaze turning to Angel as she asked about her.

"Am I really that transparent?" Natasha said with a laugh. "And this is Angel, shes a wrestler as well. We ran into each other and I asked her to come along."

"Well its a pleasure to meet you Angel." Layla said, her eyes then drifting up and down along the woman's body, looking as if she were sizing the woman up by sight alone. "You should let me make something for you sometime, you have quite the striking look and I know I could create something great to compliment that."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:33 am

"Back at you, chica," Angel responded with a smile to Layla, as the woman started to look over her and made her offer about making her a new costume. She laughed softly, and struck a little pose, looking back over the tailor even as she sized Angel up. She considered the woman's offer for a moment, then grinned, giving her a quick wink.

"I'll keep you in mind," she answered, thinking over the idea of a new costume. She had worn basically the same thing her entire career, and being honest with herself, she decided she wouldn't mind getting something new. "This isn't about me though." She glanced at Natasha and nudged her elbow into her again. "This is about Natty here. I'm eager to see what her new costume looks like. With the way she's been going on about it, it's got to be amazing!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:14 am

Natasha glanced between the two women looking a little surprised when she heard Layla offer to design something for the latin beauty. Layla was world renowned and as such had countless offers, all coupled with rather large sums of currency, for her to create a work of art for women all over. To hear her ask to design something for anyone other than herself was unheard of, and judging from the look on Amber's face she was shocked as well, but then again Angel was quite the beauty so Natasha could see why she'd want the chance to design an outfit for her.

"And I am too!" She said excitedly after Angel droped a new nickname for her, Natasha picking up the box on top before heading for the changing room in the back of the shop. "I won't be long!" Natasha said just as she slipped into the changing room, the Frenchwoman quickly stripping out of her clothes which she left drapped over the door. Those in the room would see just her feet as she pulled on the new wrestling gear, Natasha gasping quite loudly in delight after a couple minutes. It was another full minute before Natasha opened the door and stepped out in her new outfit.

Spoiler:

"Auntie this is AMAZING!" She practically shouted out the last word as she did a full spin to show it off, the new outfit a masterpiece that clung to her skin so tightly it may as well been painted on and yet Natasha moved around without any trouble moving or breathing in it. When her eyes fell on Angel Natasha stopped and struck a pose, one hand on her hip and the other arm bent at the elbow with her hand laying atop her breasts. "So what do you think?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next