by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Runnin' Down a Dream

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Runnin' Down a Dream - Page 4 Empty Re: Runnin' Down a Dream

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:46 am

Angel could only blush darker, as Natasha began to circle around her, looking her over from each angle. The Latina had no problems at all with being ogled, and she was exceptionally proud of her body, but for some reason the idea of being in a dress got to her. She didn't feel right wearing it. It didn't seem to fit her, in her own mind.

She glanced downwards as Natasha spoke, and she couldn't deny that the Frenchwoman was right. Her legs looked freaking great in the short cut dress, tight fitting dress, and she certainly did fill it out well. It made her boobs look and feel [i]huge[/]. There was one small problem though, at least to her.

"The green looks good on me?" She asked, glancing over herself before looking back to Natasha. "Are you sure? Green's never really been my color, you know..."

Her voice trailed off, as she looked back down at herself, and twisted her head around, trying to look at her backside too. "Gotta say though, I can't really argue with you. I look pretty damn good in this." She continued, and despite her blush, a tiny sort of grin began to spread across her face.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:01 am

While Natasha was etching the image of Angel wearing that form fitting dress into her mind she could see that the latina was giving herself a second look, the faint smile she saw creeping its way onto her face proof that she was starting to see it from Natasha's point of view. Which she should of course as she truly did look incredible, even if Angel didn't particularly agree with her on the color the dress highlighted the woman's ample chest, as well as those legs of hers that seemed to go on forever until they ended in a butt that showed the signs of how hard Angel worked out.

"I told you so Angel, I have an eye for this sort of thing after all!" She exclaimed with a beaming smile on her face, her eyes roaming over Angel's body a few more times before she added "Oh we are so getting this for you, I insist!" She doubted Angel would just let Natasha buy it for her but she wasn't going to let the woman walk out without it.

"And the green does look great on you, but I'm sure we can get it in any color." With that said Natasha waved the employee over and asked her if the dress came in more than just green, the woman quickly nodded her head and waved her over to the rack where the dress in most any color could be found.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:07 am

Angel threw up hands up, shaking her head at Natasha in denial of her claim. "Oh no, chica. I'm not getting this. I would never have a reason to wear it! It would just sit in my closet getting dusty!"

She looked at the rack though, letting her eyes glance over the various colors the dress came in, but quickly turned away from it, shaking her head again at the bluenette. "It's tempting, but I really can't. I don't like spending money like this on things I don't need anyway, you know? I can't really justify it to myself, chica."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:17 am

Natasha had seen the latina's refusal coming a long ways off and had already prepared a few remarks to dispute them. "What do you mean? You can always find an occassion to wear a dress like this Angel, plus you need something thats not jeans and a t shirt." She said without looking back while her hands flipped through the various dresses, letting Angel get a good look at all the different colors she had to choose from.

When she finally did turn around Natasha stepped to the side to give Angel a clear view of the rack, moving then to the woman's side so she could give her a nudge towards it. "And if thats the case then I will buy it for you. I simply can't let you leave here without one of these dresses and thats all there is to it."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:28 am

Angel nudged Natasha right back, her smile giving way to a dour frown. "Oh hell no, chica. I'm not letting you buy a damn dress for me. I'm perfectly capable of paying for it myself!"

She sighed, and helplessly threw up her hands. "And I guess you're serious about not letting me out of here without one, so okay. I'll get a dress, but I really don't know when I'm going to wear it...and for your information, chica, I have a lot more then just jeans and t-shirts!"

She glanced over the rack for a moment, then grabbed one of the dresses, holding it up against herself. She looked down, then turned to Natasha, tilting her head to the side. "Dark red, chica. How does that look?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:48 am

And there was that pride Angel was well known for, Natasha turning her head away from the woman as she grinned at having gotten exactly what she wanted from the woman. She had figured offering to pay for it would help push Angel into getting the dress for herself, of course she would have bought it anyway if that hadn't worked out but this was the best outcome she could have hoped for. "Great to hear Angel! Don't worry about when you're wear it, I'll just invite you out sometime to a place you'll have to wear it to." She said after turning back to her.

Her eyes glanced down over the deep crimson dress Angel had picked out and after a moment nodded her head enthusiastically. "Personally I think they both look good but you're right, the red looks even better on you somehow."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 am

Angel looked at Natasha for a moment, then thrust the red dress at her. "Here. Take it. Lemme go get changed back."

She turned away and headed back to the dressing room, quickly slipping out of the green dress and back into her jogging clothes. It didn't take long for her to meet back up with Natasha, and when she did, she took the dress back from her, draping both it and the green one over her arm.

"Screw it," she said, with a grin on her face as she turned towards the counter, heading to the register so that she could check out. "You seem to like the green one, so screw it. I'll get both of them. I'll probably never wear them, but...might as well, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:17 am

Natasha couldn't hide the smile on her face at the small victory she had just won for herself, not that she would have wanted to anyway since she had no reason to hide her pleasure at having talked the latina into buying the dress. "Sure thing, I'll be over here looking around a bit more while you change." Natasha replied, taking the dress from the woman before looking through the various racks of fine clothes around her, spotting more than a couple that caught her eye, though she merely filed them away for today as she didn't want to go on a shopping spree.

When Angel returned and took not just the red dress over to the counter but the green one as well Natasha just smiled and walked behind her, barely holding in all her enthusiasm. "A pleasant surprise to see you value my opinion so highly Angel."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:52 am

Angel handed the clerk at the counter her debit card, then looked over her shoulder towards Natasha, flashing the bluenette a quick wink.

"Well, it's like you said, chica. I look great in the dress, so I might as well get them, you know? I'll find an excuse to wear them, sometime."

Once she was done paying, she grabbed the bag the dresses were in and turned fully back to Natasha, tilting her head towards the side as she looked at her. "So, now what? Got anywhere else you want to drag me while you've got me caught?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:44 am

Natasha was already thinking of more than a dozen excuses for Angel to wear either of those lovely numbers to, though for some reason her imagination kept ending those scenarios at her own home. She giggled to herself while Angel had her back turned to her, Natasha's smirk disappearing the moment the woman turned around. She did everything but whistle innocently and once Angel had finished the purchase she tilted her head towards the door, leading the woman outside.

"Caught? And here I thought you were coming along willingly?" She said teasing the latina before starting off down the street once again. "Well lets see here, theres a sweets shop not far ahead. Or we could visit my tailor, she has a store on this street and I do have to pick up my wrestling gear from her at some point."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next