Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:57 am

As Mai jumped into the air to try to nail the curb stomp, Tsunade rolled out of the way. Mai was able to land on her feet, and she turned around toward Tsunade, who was still on the ground. "Sneaky bitch!" Mai said to Tsunade as she charged at Tsunade trying to punt her in the stomach.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Tsunade was not able to avoid the kick to her stomach as she would roll on her back as a result as she tries to get up before Mai can do anything else.
''Sorry but it not my fault your so slow much be because your so far Mai''taunts Tsunade as she hopes Mai would rush forward as she tries to go for a jumping cutter to get some time to think of a new plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Mai kick would Tsunade rolling onto her back. Mai then heard Tsunade taunting her and said "Slow? Take this Bi...AaRgh!!" Mai was interrupted as Tsunade caught while she tried rushing at her with a jumping cutter. This sent Mai face first crashing into the mat. Mai's body was sprawled out in the center of the ring with her back on the mat. Mai only looked up at the ceiling lights and took deep breathes to try to recover. Mai didn't know what Tsunade had planned but she had to endure it if she could.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Tsunade would try to lift Mai up to set up one of her favorite moves as she would start to laught ''hey bitch do you like to be tortured be cause i like doing it to my victims'' as she would try to lift Mai on her shoulders and place her in a torture rack. ''wanna beg for mercy before i start to play whit you ''teased the older blond as she tries to rub mai pussy while she holds her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Mai was put into quite the painful situation. Mai was used to locking in her opponents into the Pleasure Rack, but she never faced an opponent that could do it to her. Mai started to realize why she chose this move as one of her hentai finishers as Tsunade's powerful arms applied pressure on her neck, and back while having her pussy violated by Tsunade. Mai was being overwhelmed, she couldn't help but feel aroused as her pussy was being rubbed. The Pleasure Rack's combination of pain and pleasure was causing Mai to moan "OH, GAWD!!...Mmm...F-Fuck!...S-stop it!!!" as she was being toyed with by Tsunade. While the crowd cheered at her humiliation, and chanting "FUCK HER SILLY!!!(clap...clap...clap)FUCK HER SILLY!!!!(clap...clap...clap)" willing Tsunade on to fuck the arrogance right out of Mai and teach her respect.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:34 am

''you got it people it time this blond slut shows some respect''taunts Tsunade as she keeps going as she walks around the ring so everyone could clearly see what she was doing to the blond. ''So Mai still think you can handle me you little bitch'whisper Tsunade as she knows the younger blond must never have bin this humiliated in her life as she keeps showing off what she was doing to the crowd and Tsunade loved it as the crowd was behind her and cheering her on as she could hear the chants.
''See thats why i am your superior little slut now be a dear and cum like the slut you are and then surrender the match to me''whisper Tsunade

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:35 am

Mai had never been this humiliated in her life. Her body was held down by Tsunade's powerful arms, as she was being fucked and paraded around the ring like some sort of trophy. Mai heard Tsunade's insults, and knew that for once she wasn't in control of a match. Tears started to run down Mai's face as Tsunade continued to "fuck her silly" for the crowd. "Mmmm...L-let me go!...FUCK!!!" Mai started to breathe heavily, as she was being weared down physically and sexually. Her pussy was visibly wet, and get wetter with each moment in the Pleasure Rack. Mai didn't want to give these people, or Tsunade the satisfaction of seeing her cum. So Mai tried to move her had to Tsunade's face to try and claw at the bitch's eyes with her sharp nails. If successful Mai could turn this around.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 pm

''Now why would i do that Mai i enjoy doing this to you slut''taunts Tsunade as she keeps Mai on her shoulders as she keeps fingering the younger blond not noticing the upcoming danger. As Tsunade was more focus on hearing mai moan and pant she did not see that Mai got her nails near her eyes untill it was to late and got scratched as she would drop Mai down hopefully on her head as she holds her eyes screaming in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:18 pm

Mai's attack worked as she blinded Tsunade for the moment. Tsunade released the Pleasure Rack and Mai was lucky enough to land on her feet behind her opponent
. Although Mai's legs were a bit wobbly from Tsunade's attack, Mai was able to recover faster than the blinded Tsunade. Mai then knew how she wanted to pay back her older opponent. "I'm(pant...pant) gonna fuck you up you stupid bitch!" Mai snarled at her older opponent as she went to strip Tsunade of her bikini top. If this was successful, was going to wrap the gigantic top around Tsunade's neck two or three times and pull back trying to choke the bitch out as hard as she could for fucking her like a common whore in front of the audience.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Tsunade would try to defend herself but because of that dirty trick of Mai she could for a moment not see anything as she suddenly hears Mai say something and as she turns towards the place she thought she heard mai she would be caught off guard as she feels something on her bikini top.
''Heyy let me go of my top''was all Tsunade could say before she feels something wrap around her throat as she tries to fight back as the crowd was booing against Mai for using Tsunade own bra against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next