by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 11:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 4 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:19 pm

"Man, this is becoming too damn easy!" Violator exclaimed as she finished her bulldog move and Rachel's head was just on the mat after that slam. She would slowly turn to Rachel while seated and grabbed at her hair to lift up that head a little. She wanted her opponent to see her eye-to-eye as she said, "Don't worry, "Rach", we're just getting started. I promise you that the good part's coming up as we speak."

With that, Violator would try to get her opponent up on her feet again to grab her by the nipples and pull her to the nearby ropes, definitely causing some more pain to her chest on the way. If she is able to arrive there without any interference from Rachel, she would go behind her, put those breasts on the middle rope, and start to firmly brush them against the ropes (similar to that of a head-against-the-ropes brush heel tactic), not too hard, but enough for Rachel to feel it..

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 4 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Rachel groaned as she was lifted by here hair, her opponent spitting taunts right into her face. Still groggy from her head colliding with the mat, she offered little resistance as she was lifted to her feet, though the contact with her sensitive nipples caught her attention and snapped her back to reality quickly. "I said, cut that out!" she exclaimed, slapping both Violator's wrists. Prying her opponent's hands off by force may not have been the best idea in , but she didn't want to know where Violator was going with that move.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Violator was not really surprised nor disappointed when Rachel slapped her wrists, prompting her to let go. She would immediately put her hands up as she backed away and said, "Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness! I was afraid you're going to miss out on the rest of the fight." She then pointed to Rachel's breasts and added, "And look at that, your breasts are becoming a nice pinkish red. I'm guessing I'm hitting your more sensitive parts. I guess this means you'll be my personal punching bag when I'm through with you."

Violator wanted to go back in full force again, but she figured that Rachel might hit harder now that she's back into focus. So for now, she would bounce a little on her feet as she made her way back to her in her fighting stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Rachel wasn't sure where this girl got off with these taunts. Honestly, if she wasn't trying to beat her into a meaty pulp, she might even find them funny, but right now she wasn't finding a whole lot to laugh about. As the Violator got back into a fighting stance, Rachel could see she was anticipating an attack, but what was the alternative? Let herself get wailed on some more? Figuring it was time to take the offensive, she stepped in with a punch for Violator's stomach.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:47 pm

"UGH!!" Violator coughed as she got punched in the stomach. It was a pretty good punch and it made her double over quite a bit. But of course, she had to show that she was tougher than that, so she tried to maintain her distance while focusing on her opponent.

If Rachel didn't follow up with another attack, Violator would try to come back in with two quick punches to the left side of the body before a chop with the right. It may not be much, but she had to at least conserve some energy before setting off the fireworks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Hey, that worked out pretty good! Considering how Rachel's offensives normally go, she was surprised to see her opponent double over. She was expecting some sort of counter attack, and though she wasn't quick enough to stop the two punches landing in her ribs, she managed to stop the chop that followed. So this is what it was like to have a back and forth match? If it weren't for the throbbing pain in her head, stomach and chest, and the threat of being beaten and/or raped, Rachel could actually have some fun with this.

Of course, those threats were present, and Rachel had a bad feeling about what was coming.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:34 am

Violator kept going along with her somple strikes an was glad to see that Rachel was going with her too. The two punches would hit well at her opponent's ribs and the chop was the only thing that was blocked off. Her eyes would then shine as she said, "Ready for more?"

Now, Violator would attempt to grab at Rachel's head to throw a few knee strikes to the face. If this worked, she would finish that with a left back kick to send Rachel flying backwards.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:51 am

The amount of energy spent defending herself after the rough start she had was taxing on Rachel, and she didn't have the speed in her to keep her head from being grabbed, taking a few knees to the face that would result in a black eye and bloody lip. Dazed, the kick that followed sent her flying back into the ropes, her arms hanging over the top as she shook her head to get herself focused again.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:11 am

As soon as she landed after her left back kick, Violator wasted not a single second to rush over to her opponent again to continue her onslaught. Rachel was only hanging over by the top rope, which leaves her naked body open. Violator figures that the body would go well with some red and pink aches and pains and she aims to make it happen. Besides, a black eye and bloody lip is just a start.

Once she was close, she would try to quickly put in two punches to Rachel's gut to make her double over and immobilize her for the moment. And if she can do so, Violator would also take both nipples in her fingers and twist them left and right as hard as she could.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:47 pm

The two punches to the gut knocked the wind out of Rachel again, causing her to cough and double over in pain. This just left her open for another assault on her nipples, though, as Violator twisted them harshly, continuing to live up to her name. Though the attack didn't wear her down physically, and wouldn't leave her much closer to submitting, it stung enough to keep her immobilized, hanging onto the top rope as she clenched her teeth to keep from screaming.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next