by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 2 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:03 pm

"GUH!!" Violator coughed out as she got hit in the stomach, but she tried to keep from doubling over too far. But at the same time, she was exasperated that her own taunt didn't come out right. So, she would try again and said, "Just tell me who you are! Seriously, you know who I am, right? The Violator? And you are?"

All Violator needed was for Rachel to say her name, but afterwards, she would try to give a sucker punch to the face before a roundhouse kick to the head to catch her off guard and maybe hit the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 2 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:10 pm

After the successful hit, Rachel thought that maybe things would turn around for her this time. Given that, maybe she should let this bitch know who was going to pummel her into a pulp. "Name's Rachel, bitch." Taking the time to bother responding was a mistake, however, as it just left an opening for a fist to come flying into her face, followed up by a kick to the side of the skull that knocked her off her feet. She pulled herself to her hands and knees to catch a breather, but didn't want to stay down too long where she'd be exposed.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Violator managed to catch her opponent's name before executing her sucker punch and kick to perfection. As Rachel was on her hands and knees to recover from those hits, she would walk over to her and say, "Rachel, huh? Hmhmhm, such a pretty name...for a b*^(h."

Now, Violator wanted to add some injury to insult and she wanted to do it quick. She would try to snatch Rachel by the hoodie and pull to put Rachel's head between Violator's legs. If this worked, she would also grab both arms to raise them up before she dropped her whole body down on Rachel's head for a pedigree.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:30 pm

When Violator tugged on Rachel's hoodie again, she could feel the zipper starting to come undone, exposing some of her clevage, which was not good at all. What was worse, however, was having her arms wrenched behind her back and the entirety of her opponent's weight crashing down on her head and spine, causing her to yelp out loudly in pain.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Violator would keep her own weight on Rachel's head for a bit longer before slowly getting off and surveying the damage. She recalled that during the setup, she could've sworn that she heard Rachel's hoodie zipper start to come down, which could mean one thing. She tried to turn Rachel onto her back before Rachel can escape to see the cleavage becoming a little exposed.

If so, Violator would smile mischievously as she also tried reaching both hands in the jacket to grab Rachel's breasts and dig her fingers and nails into them before twisting them back and forth.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:52 pm

As she was rolled onto her back, Rachel lie panting, not fully aware of her surroundings. Of course, she came to pretty quickly when she felt the Violator's nails dig into her breasts. "Fuck! Cut it out, nasty bitch!" she yelled as she tried to pull her claws away. However, the more they struggled the more strain it was putting on her shirt, and while she was having more success than usual, the zipper was just about to come fully undone…

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Violator viciously showed her teeth to show more ferocity as he kept digging her own nails into Rachel's breasts. Soon, Rachel was trying to get those hands away from her breasts, but as both were going at it, Rachel's zipper began to go down even more. Violator just enjoyed her few moments torturing her opponent before getting off of her.

Once standing, Violator backed away as she observed Rachel and chuckled, "Heheheheh, my...you do have a smoking body. Just another motivation for me to break you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:34 am

Rachel groaned, rubbing her sore breasts, though she wasn't sure how to feel about her opponent's comment. Sure, it was definitely some sort of taunt, but it was also the closest thing she had to a compliment in a while. In any case, she rolled over to bring herself to her feet, grabbing her zipper so she could zip it bac-

Dammit. The thing was stuck. She tried the old trick of pulling it down and bringing it back up again, but while it unzipped further without any problem, it was not coming back up. Now the whole hoodie was about to come off, and there was little she could really do about it. Trying to ignore it, she took another swing for Violator's stomach, though her move was interrupted when the hoodie slipped off her shoulder, revealing her even more.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Violator too would notice that Rachel was having trouble zipping her hoodie back up. This was leading Rachel to unintentionally reveal her body more and Violator's mind would think that this is becoming all too easy. With a smirk, she would walk over to her opponent becoming half naked as she said, "Trouble? Here, let me help you with that." Immediately, she would try to grab Rachel's hoodie and pull it off and away so she can toss it aside.

If this worked, Violator would also try to quickly kick Rachel square in the breasts to knock her down again. "I guess it's that time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Too busy fidgeting with her top, Rachel didn't even see her opponent come over to strip her of it. Of course, with the trouble she was having just keeping it on by herself, having someone else exacerbate the situation was something she really couldn't do anything about. Reaching for the hoodie as it was tossed aside, she didn't have much of an opportunity to deflect the kick slamming her in the chest, either, and it promptly knocked her off her feet, landing square on her ass with a grunt.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next