by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 6 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:34 am

This is definitely Violator's favorite thing when it comes to being on the dominating side: having her opponents pleading and begging for mercy when she hardly can care about it. That shake in Rachel's voice was something Violator didn't hear so often in her fights, but hearing it just felt so satisfying to her. She would say, "You'll try, I'll give you that. But I'm afraid you'll have a hard time succeeding because I'm just too quick, too strong, and too smart for ya. So, there!" At that part, she would try to increase the pressure in Rachel's legs and lower back.

She can feel Rachel trying to reach for the ropes and drag herself to them. Even though a rope break can only do so much for this particular match, at least if grabbed, Rachel can relax and Violator could come up with a few more moves before making her opponent submit.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 6 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Violator was pretty fast, Rachel had to admit, and probably stronger than she was, but smarter? Even as the pressure increased on her back and it felt like her legs would get torn off, her stubborn pride a that bit was strong enough to pull both of them to the ropes, grabbing on in hopes of something getting her out of this hold. Still, as soon as she got a moment of respite, her depression started to kick in, overwhelming her pride with a sense of desperation. She didn't hold Violator's word for much, but she also didn't value herself much at all, and the words were starting to cut almost as deep as the hits she was taking. "I... I w-will..." she panted, desperately trying to get her composure back.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:34 am

Rachel just seemed to be lying there as she was still threatening Violator. The dirty brawler only put one hand on her hip as if she didn't care what "threat" she was facing right now. She would only say to her opponent, "How cute. Trying to press on though you're at the brink of a breakdown. Allow me to give you some advice. Give yourself up...now..."

If Rachel hasn't stood up yet during these few moments, Violator would go over to her and try to bring her back up on her feet. If she can do so, she would also fling her to the ropes. She may not expect much though because based on her previous torturing on Rachel's toes, Rachel herself might not run far and stumble on the way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:38 am

Rachel ignored her opponent's "advice" as she grabbed the ropes, pulling herself back to her feet slowly but surely. However, as soon as she was up, a hand on her back sent her stumbling towards the opposite side of the ring, her damaged toes making it difficult to stay standing. Though she made it across the ring and was able to turn around in time for reaching the ropes, her feet finally gave as she did, and she found herself facing Violator and using both arms on the top rope to keep her from falling on her ass, leaving her dangerously exposed yet again.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:33 am

"Like I was saying," said Violator as she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head to mock Rachel. Her assumption had proven to be valid and her opponent was just hanging on by only the top rope. "Now, we finish this!" Violator shouted before immediately running to get to Rachel. From there, she would attempt to give one more punch to the other girl's exposed stomach to make her more open.

If this worked, she would also try to set her up for one more suplex that would leave Rachel's feet hanging in the air for a bit before the slam.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:04 pm

The running punch to Rachel's gut released her grip from the ropes, coughing up another mouth full of blood before falling limply in Violator's grasp. At first, she just leaned against her opponent, almost affectionately, but soon she was lifted high into the air and slammed hard onto her back, sending another ripple of pain through her body as she writhed on the mat, groaning.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 am

Violator started to breathe in and out with her back on the mat after landing that suplex. That sure took some energy out of her, but she can feel victory within her reach. After a few more short breaths, she would get up and turned around to glance over her opponent. Rachel's mouth was trickling with blood and Violator herself could care less for that as long as she is winning this. But for Rachel's sake, she can at least help put her out of her misery.

So, Violator would go forward to try and grab Rachel by the ankles so she can turn her on her back and sit on it. If this worked, she would try a variation of a single leg Boston crab that she thought of herself: take all five toes of the left foot, bite them down with her teeth, and let those toes hang from there as she leans her head and body back to pull them up with her teeth.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 am

Rachel's eyes shot open as her leg was yanked back in Violator's maw, a ear-piercing scream making its way to the surface. She could handle the pain, she could handle the humiliation. But she was NOT ready to have her toes eaten right off her feet. "FUUUUUCK STOPSTOPSTOP!" she pleaded, tears in her eyes. "I'll do whatever, please just don't eat me!"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:22 am

"Anysthing?" asked Violator with her teeth still clenching those toes. She was already having fun with Rachel right where she wanted her. Violator has truly taken her opponent's bare feet to her advantage and she bets that Rachel is regretting fighting her like so. But of course the fight has to end soon or she won't savor the win as much as sago ring the pain and anguish Rachel is feeling right now. After some thought, she would smile and say, "How about thish? Jush cry your eyesh out, tap out, and shcream that you give up. Whenever you're ready..."

As she was saying this, Violator would also try to take Rachel's other foot with both hands, bring it up to her, and start bending and twisting multiple toes at once (the hardest on the pinky toe). If this worked, it could add double damage to all of Rachel's toes and she could submit much quicker (hopefully).

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 14, 2015 6:48 am

This bitch was insane. This was nowhere near the harshest beating Rachel had gotten at the AFW so far, but it was clear that Violator was a headcase, and with her toes in the violent girl's mouth, Rachel wasn't totally convinced she wouldn't actually bite them off. Hell, for all Rachel knew, that was completely legal in this league.

She didn't want to, but she had to do it. A more rational part of her said that giving up now only would result in more of this later, but this match had gone on for long enough, and it was hard to think straight like this. "O-okay! I.... I give up..." she panted as she tapped the mat, tears welling in her eyes. "Just don't bite my fucking toes off... please..."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next