Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 7 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 14, 2015 7:07 am

"Good girl..." said Violator as the referee began to signal for the bell to ring and end the match. She kept up her position for a few more seconds before getting off. Wiping her mouth, she wanted to survey the damage that she has done while enjoying watching Rachel cry over her poor toes. According to Violator, it wasn't her fault that she tortured those toes for Rachel should've known better.

She would give her a few moments of rest before taking out a pair of handcuffs from her pocket. She aims to keep Rachel on her stomach while putting her wrists behind her back so that she can apply the cuffs to them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rachel - Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin - Page 7 Empty Re: Total Violation! The Violator vs. Rachel Carin

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 14, 2015 7:10 am

As soon as Rachel uttered her submission, she was Violator's slave for the evening. The levity of that sank in, and she really wanted to rebel, but between being dead tired and not wanting to forfeit her pay, she simply lied on her belly as a pair of handcuffs were applied to her wrists. She wasn't even sure she'd be able to run with her feet in such a sorry state, so maybe it was for the best.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 am

Violator would slowly though a little roughly pull Rachel up and on her sore feet. Although they were still in pain, she would help her walk out of the ring and back into the locker room. The audience would think that she's doing so to show sympathy (which she does have but a little), but they had no idea of what her true intentions were. Once back inside, Violator would say, "OK, listen close. I'll give you some time to rest before we get going. Keep in mind that while you're mine, you'll do whatever I say and want. And if you're good enough, I might help you get better...IF you do a good job."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 14, 2015 7:32 am

Rachel groaned painfully as she was hoisted to her ruined feet, trying and failing to internalize the pain. What was worse, too, was that the handcuffs left her naked upper body completely exposed to the crowd as she was marched out of the ring and into the locker room.

As they arrived backstage, Rachel crumbled onto one of the benches in the locker room, seemingly unphased by how it could negatively affect her predicament. Violator was barking some sort of orders into her ear, but she barely understood what she was being told. Good enough? Good enough at what? What kind of "good job" was Violator expecting? In any case, it didn't sound as bad as she was expecting, but Rachel had learned long ago not to get her hopes up in this league.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 14, 2015 8:00 am

As Rachel was resting, Violator would clean herself up by removing her ring attire and changing into her normal clothes. It consisted of a blue jacket with a black top underneath, jean pants, and black sneakers. Looking at herself in the mirror, she always admired how she herself looked. After all, she mostly cares about her own well-being and less about others.

Soon, Violator would come back to Rachel and ask, "OK, Rachel, are you ready?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu May 14, 2015 8:06 am

Rachel simply sighed in reply. She wasn't sure what kind of response Violator was expecting, the longer she could stall this evening the better, but she felt like it was a moot cause, in the end. "Whatever."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 14, 2015 8:20 am

Violator wouldn't mind the answer as long as Rachel was okay with it. All she can do was grin as she knew in her mind that she's so going to enjoy tonight...

TO BE CONTINUED...

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7