Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 250 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 250 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 5 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Wed May 13, 2015 4:41 am

The two of them had once again decided upon the same course of action at almost exactly the same time, and they were now both doing their best to saw the other in half from the crotch on up, digging those lime green pairs of panties deep into each other's pussies and butt cracks. Yumei tried to push Kasumi back further, but the Japanese girl was holding her ground now. Yumei felt the green fabric tearing easily in her hands, but she could also feel the fabric wedged deep between her butt cheeks tearing apart, too, as if it were nothing but tissue paper.

Neither pair was going to last very long at all. "Grrruh...are you saying my butt is dirty? Your butt is so much worse than mine!" Yumei would retort, the taunting getting a little silly as they continued to battle. As Kasumi was forced to take another step back, Yumei would step forward, grinning as she intended to press her advantage. But, suddenly, Kasumi twisted around, and Yumei was thrown into the wall back-first.

"Guunngh!" the Chinese girl groaned, rubbing her sore butt. The impact had been pretty painful. And now, she knew, she was at a serious disadvantage, with Kasumi pinning her down like that. With any luck, she could turn it into a positive...but it would be troublesome.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:24 am

"Mmmmm!!!" Kasumi groaned out as she could feel her panties tearing, but at the same time she could feel Yumei's panties ripping just as easily in her grip as both pairs were being flossed in the other's butt. However Kasumi was the first to take the first real advantage over Yumei as she managed to swing the two of them into the wall, making a loud ruckus in the dressing room. Kasumi would've been worried about the bang attracting attention, but she was too focus in ripping the panties off of Yumei's butt to properly care about it at the moment.

"Ha! I got you pinned!" she let out quietly loud as she pressed up against Yumei, her small chest plowing into the other small chest as she hoped to use this position as great leverage in her endeavor, hoping to rip the panties off of Yumei as she pulled skywards. Kasumi wasn't going to let this brief moment of chance elude her as she also began to pull outward, trying to rip the opposing pair of panties into two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:03 pm

The banging of Yumei's back and butt into the wall was loud, and it might have even been loud enough for girls in other dressing rooms or in the nearby parts of the store to hear. It didn't hurt that much, though the impact did jar her, and Yumei had to focus on her friend's wedgie attack, which even now was still working on tearing her panties off of her while her own assault had been reduced to just one hand as she rubbed at her butt. She was focused on defense, now, hoping she could avoid losing this second round of this wedgie war.

"Gahh...stop it, get off Kasumi..." Yumei would groan, as she would put both of her hands on her friend's panties again, trying to yank the green fabric hard back and forth, first forward right up Kasumi's pussy, then backward right up into Kasumi's butt crack. She had lost precious seconds as Kasumi had pulled on her panties. She had thought being pinned backwards would keep her panties pinned on her, but Kasumi's tactic of ripping them to the sides was proving successful. The panties were tearing in two, cleaved right down the middle.

"Gaaah!" Yumei would yelp angrily, as her green panties were ripped completely apart. She had to stop pulling on Kasumi's panties for a second to wince as she felt the fabric dig really hard into her nether regions once more before they were ripped apart.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:25 am

Although she was in the more favorable position, Kasumi found that Yumei was not slowing down despite that as she felt the fabric of her panties being sawed between her butt and pussy. However she would not back down or lose her pace and continued to pull the panties apart on Yumei. It was true that the back of the panties was protected somewhat being pressed up against the wall, which is why splitting them apart worked far more better.

Her lips curled into a smile as she managed to pull apart the panties, holding the two pieces above her head in victory. "I got you!" she quietly let out, almost slipping and screaming out. Luckily she managed to keep herself quiet, she could only imagine who could've heard their little scuffle. Her joy in being a step ahead on Yumei in getting those amazing panties got the better of her as she would take the two halves of the panties and rub them into both of Yumei's cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:12 am

When Yumei had been forced back against the wall, for a second she thought it might just have been a blessing in disguise. Kasumi couldn't saw the panties back and forth like she had been. But then the Japanese panty-lover started tearing them in half sideways, and Panda's hopes were dashed. She was still making progress on destroying Kasumi's green panties, but not fast enough to keep up with her friend. Her panties were torn off in an instant.

"Gaaannh!"

Yumei tried to keep pulling on Kasumi's, but after a second she just had to stop to attend to the matter at hand. Her crotch and butt were burning, and one hand brushed gently over her nether regions to try to soothe them. The other would begin to come up in a futile attempt to keep Kasumi from rubbing the panty parts in her face. Ultimately, she wouldn't really resist when her friend did. Her cheeks turned redder and she turned her head away, grumbling.

"Uurrgh...you're lucky, Kasumi...very lucky..." she would mumble, before trying to gently push her friend away. "Okay...since my panties ripped, I'll put on more and then we'll keep going. That's probably the most fair way to do it."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:34 am

Kasumi backed off when Yumei pushed her away as Kasumi was still feeling great about being the first to decisively win between the two of them and their wedgie duel. "Luck? I think it's skill. Don't be mad that I pulled a fast one over you." she teased as she had to hold on to her panties to keep them on her as most of the elastic was ripped and could barely stay around her waist. "Fine...I think that's fair." she agreed, it wasn't going to be long before that panties was ripped off of her, but it would still give her a brief moment to deal good amount of rips on Yumei's new panties.

She walked to her side of the stall as she waited for Yumei to put on her panties, watching her friend and her cute behind as she would put on a new pair of panties to continue their duel. The win was the surge she needed and give her the momentum she wanted, now those precious pair of panties was going to be hers at the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 am

"Skill? Please..." Yumei would say back, still being defiant and still taunting Kasumi despite the fact that she was now down two pairs of panties to one in their little wedgie duel. Kasumi stepped back and gave her some space—she had no reason not to. Continuing the fight right now could only benefit Yumei, since Kasumi couldn't wedgie her back. Regardless of what happened, Yumei wasn't about to cheat to win. As Kasumi stood back, Yumei would walk back over to her panties pack to grab a new pair, oblivious to Kasumi's eyes on her cute, tight martial artist butt as she did so.

Yumei browsed through the remaining four pairs of panties in the pack. Her purple and green panties were already gone. Now, she picked the orange panties out of the pack, bringing them down to pull them up snugly around her butt and her nether regions. Once she was ready, she turned back towards Kasumi, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest again.

"Well, come on, I'm going to tear those off of you right now," Yumei said. The Chinese girl was determined not to fall behind her friend. She would wait for Kasumi to approach again, and then she would strike.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:56 am

"Well of course you are, you didn't finish the job the first time and now you need a second chance." Kasumi teased as she heard Yumei brag about ripping the panties off of her. She had no doubt that she could with how much it was barely holding on to her and was only still on her because she had to physically keep them there. Seeing Yumei put on her orange pair of panties, Kasumi saw the sign that her friend was ready as she walked closer to take a hold of the firmer and more held together pair of panties.

"Ready? 3...2....1!" Kasumi would let out as she would try to immediately push Yumei back into the wall, she had much success there she didn't see a reason why it would go bad now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:40 pm

Yumei snorted half-contemptuously as Kasumi continued to taunt her. As it turned out, her friend had a pretty big mouth when she had the advantage. It was funny, but Yumei wasn't about to start laughing right now. She liked Kasumi, but now she was even more determined to kick the Japanese panty lover's butt! She had her orange panties on and was ready to keep going. Even though Kasumi had an advantage, Yumei could clearly see that her friend's panties were almost completely destroyed already. A couple more hard tugs should do it, and then they would be on even footing again.

As the Chinese girl finished preparing herself, her Japanese friend would step up again and grab onto the new pair of panties. Feeling Kasumi's grip on her undies, Yumei would reach down and get a grip on Kasumi's tattered lime green panties, as well. They were ready to keep going.

"Ready."

Yumei had a feeling that Kasumi would try to go with what worked before. She would lay a trap for her friend to try to gain the advantage herself. When Kasumi started pushing her back towards the wall, Yumei would fall backwards, letting herself go down to the floor on her back. The impact was a little jarring, but hopefully she could surprise Kasumi by bringing her down on top. Yumei's orange panties would be protected a little, and she would pull up again on the green panties of her friend, as hard as she possibly could to try to rip them right off of her cute butt!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 am

On their go, Kasumi began pushing into Yumei, trying to pin her against the wall again with a smile on her face with the apparent advantage she over Yumei. However, her opponent showed herself to be as crafty as she was dangerous as Yumei took a step back before they even reached the wall as she landed on top of Yumei. "Guh!" she let out from the impact of the fall, but she kept her hands tightly around on Yumei's panties, locked on the sides but there was a problem with this hold. Although she could pull and break the elastic on the panties, there was no way for her to do serious damage to the pair.

Her eyes widened however when she realized that Yumei on the other hand had all of the control over her panties in this positioning. It didn't help that they were practically already destroyed on her body. Panic filled her little chest that was pressed up against Yumei's, beating so hard that her rival could probably feel it through hers. The sound of her panties ripping reached her ears as Yumei pulled on them, feeling them become looser and looser.

It was only a matter of time before they would be torn off completely.

She had to make sure that on some level Yumei was not going to enter the next round with no damage as she tried a new tactic, slipping her hands into the panties and tried pulling outwards to stretch the elastic and make it difficult for Yumei to even keep them on. It wasn't the best thing to do, in a duel of ripping panties, but it was definitely something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next