Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 16 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 am

Yumei was truly in disbelief as the associate reappeared with a second pair of panties, identical in every way to the ones which Kasumi had won in their duel. From the cute little chibi cartoon to the bright color, they were the same as the ones which Yumei had longed for, which she had fought for. It was all very funny, now. The two of them hadn't really needed to fight over the panties at all! And yet, despite all of the pain in her rear end...the Chinese girl was kind of glad that they had!

Kasumi's laughter was infectious, and Yumei's demure little giggles turned into a big, squealing, almost crazy fit of laughter which definitely got the two of them some stares from the other women in the store. It hardly mattered. Yumei was just giddy, and she didn't care who knew it! She had so much fun with Kasumi. The two of them were two of a kind—and they'd look it, too, now that they both had this new pair of panties. On top of the roughly twenty pairs of panties they'd each picked out before the duel began!

"Hey," Panda would say, as she managed to stop laughing, "I want to see you in your new panties, okay? Can you model them for me?" She would wrap Kasumi up in a big hug, leaning in and looking up at her friend with big eyes. "Pleeeease?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:23 pm

The stinging in Kasumi's butt from all the effort Yumei gave to try and win the pair of panties, unbeknownst to her that there was another pair, was all but repressed by the laughter bellowing out from her body. In the end however, it was all worth it just knowing that there was someone else who had the same interest and same passion as she had over something like butt adoration. Now it opened up a new door for the two of them to explore, a panties show!

"Of course! But only if you can model for me in your new panties!" she exclaimed, grabbing both of Yumei's hands and clasping them between her own. Her eyes sparkling with excitement, just envisioning those cute panties on the even cuter butt of Yumei, enhancing it beyond the levels of cuteness that Kasumi was accustomed too!

Paying for the panties, she decided to go above and beyond and pay for the second pair of panties for her friend. "I'll buy them! Both of them!" she happily exclaimed, giving the clerk her card. It may have been pricey but it was worth it! Not only to see those panties on Yumei, but to see her light up with joy! It was a small thing that Kasumi could do and she wasn't even thinking about Yumei repaying her. She already did with her friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 pm

With at least a solid thirty new pairs between them, a panty fashion show was going to be long, with many varied looks, most of them totally unique, save for the seal-pattern panties which they each would be getting a pair of. They could save that pair for last, and model them for each other at the same time. Get a nice, up close and personal look at how they fit on the other's rear end, the way the cotton stretched over the smooth, inviting flesh.

"Of course! This is going to be the most fun we've ever had!" Yumei agreed, giddily, bouncing up and down on her feet, holding Kasumi's hands and grinning widely as the cashier brought back her very own pair of those amazing panties. Both of them owned a pair, now, but when those pairs were on their butts they would belong to the other, along with the butts themselves...

Kasumi paid for both pairs of amazing panties, making Yumei's eyes widen. "Nooooo! No no, I don't want to let you!" she insisted, but it was too late. With an exaggerated pout on her face, Yumei would give Kasumi's butt a teasing little spank. "I'm going to repay you! I can pay for dinner! Or maybe...I'll buy you some more panties next time!" She laughed, and gave Kasumi another big hug, snuggling her face up real close to Kasumi's, cheek to cheek. She took a deep breath and sighed happily.

"You're the best friend I could ever ask for, Kasumi," she would whisper, keeping the hug tight, even as she snuck one hand down to give Kasumi's butt a loving, friendly pinch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16