by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 15 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:31 am

Yumei didn't back down, even though she had lost the wedgie war. It was hardly a decisive loss, so she really did not have to bow down to Kasumi (though bowing down and putting her face at butt level actually sounded pretty nice, and essentially was exactly what she was doing now). She could still enforce her will upon the Japanese girl where and when she so chose, and right now, if Kasumi didn't want to let Yumei claim ownership of her butt, the Chinese girl would demand it!

"You won the contest for the panties, and I'm not going to try to make any sort of play for them now," Yumei would reply, a little bit wistfully, before she opened her mouth wider and gave Kasumi's booty another playful chomp, shaking her head a little bit to slide her teeth gently over that smooth, hairless, baby-soft flesh. "But your butt is still fair game! I don't see your name on it, so I'm staking my claim!" She nommed on it some more, gumming it, sucking on it, just enjoying the feeling of having it in her mouth, as her arms squeezed it, her fingers pressing into it.

Kasumi's hands squeezed her butt, massaging it, and eliciting a genuine, loud moan from the Chinese girl that vibrated against Kasumi's rear end. She let her mouth pop off, leaving yet another saliva slick, as she giggled a little. "I'll tell you what...I'll let you own my butt...if I get to own yours."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:05 am

Kasumi let out an over exaggerated gasp when she heard Yumei's logic about her butt to the point of parody. "Wh-what!? This my butt! I don't need my name on it to claim it as MY butt!" she let out but decided to turn the situation around on Yumei, "But as Winner, I get to claim your beautiful butt as my own! I won, so I get that right!" she proclaimed as she would smack Yumei on the butt to stake her claim.

However, Yumei would offer an alternative before the two of them would get involved in another duel to decide who owned each other butts, one that Kasumi liked because it gave equal rights. "Ooooh? I like that! I agree. I own your butt and you own mine!" she agreed to these terms, after letting out a excited and shocked moan from how Yumei's mouth was treating her butt for celebration of their 'peace treaty'.

Kasumi would stand up on her knees, turning around to face Yumei with her butt. "Let's butt shake on it!" she let out, looking over her shoulder at her friend before taking a not so sneaky peek at the butt that she was claiming as her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 am

The dispute over ownership of each other's butts came to an amicable conclusion, as Kasumi agreed to her suggestion that they both get to be the "owner" of the other's butt. The Chinese girl snickered and grinned as she got up on her knees, too, winking at Kasumi before the Japanese girl turned around and wiggled her butt at her. Yumei made a little squeaky noise of delight and turned herself around, as well. "Agreed!" she chirped, looking over her shoulder at Kasumi's butt, having to restrain herself from whistling as she observed the cute, round bottom, before she pushed out her own and pressed it into Kasumi's, wiggling it back and forth in order to finalize their agreement!

"There we go! Your butt is mine!" she declared excitedly, before turning back to Kasumi and giving the Japanese girl a big hug, hands dropping to fondle and grope her newly-acquired butt, and bonking her forehead into Kasumi's, staring happily into her eyes. "I'm pretty satisfied with it, I'll tell you. I heard this butt just won some big important competition."

"Speaking of which..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:42 am

With a butt shake, the two butts pressed against each other and wiggled to lock the deal, smiling to herself as she now had ownership of Panda's cute butt. It was a silly little thing but it was silly little thing that Yumei and Kasumi took pleasure in and that was all the two new panties and butt loving enthusiasts could ask for. Kasumi blushed and giggled as she felt the two pairs of cheeks rubbing against each other before turning around to see the one who owned her butt. "And your's mine!" she replied as the two friends embraced with big hugs, pulling each other's bare bodies into each other.

They even went a step above and started to fondle each other's butts like dirty perverts. Perverts were only called as such when people couldn't understand the level of body loving. Kasumi smiled back as she squeezed the cute butt of Panda's, "I'm pretty satisfied too, this butt may have lost but it has way more drive to win next time!" she praised the butt of Yumei before she stood up, peeling herself away from Panda.

"Well, time to go claim my prize! Let's get dressed!" Kasumi let out as she hopped over to her pile of clothes, beginning to dress herself after being near naked and naked for so long in a dressing room stall!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:00 am

After the butt shake, the two of them embraced, hugging each other tightly, Yumei's hands obviously going right down to her friend's butt. The kawaii-sized rear end on the brunette was adorable, amazing, and a bunch of other words that weren't immediately coming to mind right now. The Chinese girl happily squeezed those toned butt cheeks in both hands, snuggling up to her friend for a moment, their naked bodies pressed together, a light blush on her face as they celebrated their agreement.

At Yumei's suggestion, Kasumi stood up, and the two of them were off to claim those panties as the Japanese kawaii's prize for her victory. As they walked over to the pile of clothing in the corner of the stall, Panda would find her panties—the cat-pattern ones she had received from Kasumi during their first meeting—and slide them on, wiggling a little before she put on the rest of her clothes. She didn't have any new panties in her immediate future...but she still looked cute.

"Okay! Let's get you those panties!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:46 am

Kasumi let out a brrrr and shiver with only noticing now how cold it was now that she wasn't cuddling and snuggling next with Yumei, swapping body heat off of in order to stay warm. It made putting on her clothing so much more as she snugged on her panties and soon came the rest of her clothing until she was completely dressed. She looked at the remains of their used panties torn and shredded on the ground, she looked at Panda with a little sweat drop. "We...should probably clean this up." she let out as she began to pick up the pieces, as much as she could and put them in the bag that once held full pair of panties.

Stuffing the bag of her ruined panties in her bag, since she already bought them she didn't feel too bad about them being in tatters. It was mostly being caught with them in tatters was what was worrying her! Finally exiting the dressing room for what felt like ages, Kasumi with Panda in tow made her way up to the corner with a big smile on her face.

"Excuse me! You see those amazing pair of panties on display there?" she asked pointing it out specifically for the cashier to see. "I would like to buy that one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:04 am

Panda hadn't even thought about the mess that they'd made in that dressing room, with the torn remnants of twelve individual pairs of panties strewn about, along with the two plastic bags which those assorted varieties had come in. Following Kasumi's lead, though, she would quickly get to work, finding the tattered remnants of roughly six pairs of panties, stuffing them first into one of those plastic bags and then into her own bag. Maybe they could find some use for all of the fabric...maybe some kind of panty quilt?

Finally, with the stall cleaned up, no signs of any struggle remaining there, the two of them exited and headed for the front of the store. Yumei looped her arm through Kasumi's, pulling the brown-haired girl close to her, clinging onto her almost giddily as they walked. She noticed a couple of awkward glances from customers and store employees—maybe they had heard the final throes of combat between the two girls. The notion brought a blush to Yumei's face, but even if they had heard, so what? Obviously, they weren't getting kicked out of the store!

They made their way up to the checkout and Kasumi made her request. The girl working the counter—someone who hadn't been in the store when the two kawaiis had first entered—smiled and nodded. "Of course!" she chirped, making her way out from behind the counter and over to the display, sliding the panties down off of their perch and neatly folding them with trained hands. She looked from Kasumi to Panda and back, catching a glimpse of the admiration in both girls' eyes as the panties were brought down. "Did your friend want a pair of them, too?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:53 am

Kasumi was really wondering if anyone else had stumbled upon them while they were having at it with their wedgie war. Even if they were found out, did anyone and would anyone have tried to stop them? They have already finished their duel and what were they going to do? Getting thrown out would suck, but then that would deprive the store of two very enthusiastic customers and Kasumi felt that there was no way that was going to happen. It's not like they were shop lifting or anything.

Kasumi watched with held breath as she watched the clerk procure the panties from the bottom half of the mannequin and folded up the underwear as both Kasumi and Yumei looked on, marveling at the craftsmanship of the underwear. However, Kasumi was taken out of her little daze when she heard some interesting information. "Wh-what? There's another pair? We were told that there was only one left!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:05 am

Yumei was just happy for Kasumi right now. She was clinging to the Japanese girl, hanging onto her, wanting to share in the experience of buying that new pair of perfect panties even if she did not get the opportunity herself. She watched the cashier fold up the pair of panties with a big grin, imagining them on Kasumi's butt...the butt which was now her property, so, in a way, they almost would belong to her, too.

But, apparently, she had an opportunity to own the panties in a way which was more real. When Kasumi asked, the store associate explained. "We don't have any left in our inventory, but we have two display pairs which we rotated out daily. Since the panties are limited-edition, we can sell them both, since we don't need to put them on display any longer. They're kept in a different section of the backroom than the inventory, so one of our part-timers might not have known we had two. Would you like me to go get the other pair for you?"

She directed that last question at Panda, whose grin got as wide as it could be as she looked at Kasumi and let out a little squeal, hopping a little bit as she shook her friend by the arm. She turned back to the cashier. "Y-yes, please!" she yipped, and with a smile the associate disappeared into the backroom.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:22 am

Kasumi blinked almost in shock at how everything turned out, with their being another pair of panties for sale. In the end, Yumei and her didn't need to have that extended bout that cost them panties inside of the dressing room stall as she watched as the associate walked off. She turned to Yumei with the most disbelief look on her face before she started snickering. Snickering turned into giggling, giggling turned into chuckling, and chuckling turned into laughter.

Kasumi couldn't help herself with laughing, she couldn't believe the luck that the two of them had to now get both what they wanted. But in the end, even if it solved nothing, Kasumi was still glad that they got to do something excited. Never before had Kasumi participated in such an intimate duel in a public private place like a changing room before! It was a great experience she had and was glad she did it with Yumei.

But of course they didn't come out empty handed, now having a claim on each other's cute butts.

"Heheheh hahaha! Talk about a twist! I didn't see that coming!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next