Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 4 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:17 am

"We'll see...we'll see," Yumei would reply, before focusing on the task at hand. Her heart was thumping hard, and she could feel Kasumi's heart beating fast, as well, since there was nothing separating their chests. Then, after a short count, the duel began.

"Mmmmmmph!" Yumei would groan, as she felt her purple panties wedging right up between her butt cheeks, practically disappearing as she could already hear a hole ripping in them. None of these pairs of panties were going to last very long. This would be a contest made up of very short, very intense rounds. Yumei didn't plan on losing, nonetheless. The hole in Kasumi's panties was already several inches wide, and getting wider. The Chinese girl knew that the hole in her own panties must have been growing, too, of course.

Yumei would shift both her hands to grasp Kasumi's panties through the hole, accelerating the tearing of the pink material. Meanwhile, she would start pushing forward with her whole body, just as Kasumi was doing the same thing. Their flat chests smushed together, and their nipples prodded each other as both tried to move the other back. Yumei groaned, but she was not about to budge.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:53 am

The panties dug quickly up her butt as she pulled up on Yumei's. Ripping and popping was heard as she could feel her panties giving way to the fierce pulling of Yumei, but she wasn't going to be overcome just as easily. Refusing to take a step back, Kasumi kept her feet dug into the floor's rug as her hands quickly found the hole that was growing on Yumei's purple panties as she could feel her butt getting cooler with the air seeping through the hole.

Finding Yumei's hole in her panties, Kasumi's index fingers on both hands sneaked into the hole and began pulling on it to make it wide enough to snake more of her fingers into it. Feeling the tear on her panties becoming bigger and bigger, Kasumi knew that her panties was doomed as the hole got bigger and bigger with Yumei's assistance. Her small chest was pushing up against Yumei, as the only noticeable thing was being the small nubs of Yumei poking into her chest.

Since there was more rounds to go and panties to tear, there wasn't any moment to spare as she tried to rip off the panties in the hard way as she released the waistband of the panties to grab two sides of the hole to try and pull it apart and off of Yumei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:27 am

The two were mirroring each other almost exactly, neither giving ground, both working hard to pull the other's panties up as hard and as violently as they could while their flat chests pressed together tightly. There was no space between them, and each had a great vantage point over the other's shoulder to see the other's stuck-out butt and ripping panties. It was going to be a photo finish—Yumei knew that by just how much more air she was feeling on her butt cheeks. Her purple panties would only last a few more seconds. She had to make sure that they lasted longer than Kasumi's pink panties.

"Rrrrn..." Yumei growled, the Chinese girl pulling as hard as she could with fingers from both hands in the hole of Kasumi's panties. The hole was getting wider and wider, and Yumei would make a bid to tear the panties off of her friend entirely, putting both whole hands through the hole and pulling both up and to either side, hoping to dramatically rip the panties in half fround waistband down past the crotch to the front of the waistband.

At the same time, she felt her own panties rip apart, and almost yelped in pain as the fabric briefly dug deep into her butt crack and her pussy, rubbing some of the tender skin down there irritatingly before the purple panties were destroyed entirely.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu May 07, 2015 8:41 am

Both Kasumi and Yumei did the same, showing their similar minds at work as they tried to rip the panties off of one another. Kasumi watched her handiwork over Yumei's shoulder as she tried her best to rip the panties off as fast as she could, but she could feel Yumei doing the same to her. The cool air on her butt was getting more and more as the sound of ripping panties filled the room. Kasumi pulled harder on the purple panties as she wanted her pink panties to last out just a little longer.

Yumei pulled just as hard as well as both girls were trying their hardest to rip the other's off first "Nnnnnr!" Kasumi let out as she felt the fabric digging up into her butt and pussy, but she wasn't going to give up. Grabbing at the elastic band as it was the only thing keeping the panties on her friend, she would use both hands to twist and pull on it to try and rip it off with one final move. She succeed in snapping the band in half as she pulled the panties up with one hand, but she did not come out unscathed.

Yumei succeeded as well as now both of them were standing naked in the small stall again. Panting as she continue to press up against Yumei, she backed off as she dangled the panties in Yumei's face, "Looks like a draw...don't feel so lucky, because it's not going to hapen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Yumei could not help but yelp a little in pain as she felt her panties ripped completely off of her, the fabric digging uncomfortably into her nether regions in those last few seconds before their complete destruction. At the same time, the Chinese girl would keep herself completely focused on ripping off Kasumi's panties, unwilling to be the first one to lose a pair of underwear in this contest. As it turned out, they both ripped the panties off of the other at almost exactly the same time. Yumei felt the elastic of Kasumi's panties snap just as her own did, and the two of them would finally have a little separation between them as they backed up a step with each other's panties in hand.

"Gnnyh..." the white-haired girl would grunt, as she would raise Kasumi's pink panties up with both hands. They were both naked again, now, though some of the embarrassment from earlier was gone, replaced by a focus on the fight over those gorgeous panties waiting for the winner on the mannequin out in the store.

Kasumi dangled Yumei's destroyed purple panties in her face, and so Yumei would hold up the pink panties she had torn from her friend and rival, letting the pink fabric rub up against Kasumi's face for a few seconds. "You're the one who got lucky, Kasumi. I should make you eat these...but, instead, let's just get ready for round two."

Backing off further, Yumei would toss the torn pink panties aside and go to pick out her next pair. She went with the green panties, sliding them on, making sure they fit snugly around her butt, spinning a little to make sure that she was ready to go in them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Kasumi got a little irritated when Yumei rubbed her own ripped panties in her face as she tried to push the panties out of her face by forcing her cheek against the pressing hand, but it only showed how much she wanted to win the prized panties. Dropping the ripped purple panties to the ground, Kasumi approached her pack as she reached in to grab her second pair as they were currently tied at 1-1, retrieving a light green pair of panties. "Don't get too cocky Yumei, otherwise you're going to fall behind." she teased as she slipped on the new panties.

The panties clung to her butt, fitting snug around her butt as she stood in front of Yumei again, the two barely clothed girls stood ready as Kasumi stared Yumei right in the eye as she was determined as every to win their little duel. "Hope you're ready to lose Yumei."

Reaching forward, Kasumi would slip her hands down on the panties, this time grabbing the back and front of the panties. She decided that she should try a different angle to see that if she could rip off the panties quicker this way. Tightening her grip, she placed her chin on to Yumei's shoulder again as their chest pressed up against one another again. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 08, 2015 10:50 pm

"You had better make sure to be realistic, too...because your chances of winning just aren't very good, Kasumi!" Yumei would retort, as she would head back to her own panty pack for her next pair.

After getting nowhere with that first round, Yumei was determined to win the second round and actually take the lead against her friend in their battle for the world's greatest panties. After dropping the ripped pink panties in the corner, she grabbed the lime green panties out of her pack and pulled them up her legs, then up around her cute, tight butt, before smoothing them out to make sure there was not a single wrinkle in them. They fit perfectly, clinging snugly to her hips, and the Chinese girl smiled as she looked down at herself.

She walked back over to Kasumi, looking the Japanese girl over. She had chosen the green panties out of her pack, too, so now the two of them were matching. Yumei smirked. "Green versus green, huh? I think you're copying me now. It won't help you win, though..." she would say, as she would also get into position, pressing her chest against her friend and rival's, their hard little nipples poking forward from flat chests to stab each other. She placed her head on Kasumi's shoulder, then reached down with both hands. This time, she grabbed ahold of both the front and back of Kasumi's panties. She thought that using the undies like floss for Kasumi's butt crack and crotch would make them rip faster. It seemed Kasumi had the same idea.

It was going to be another close round. "Ready," Yumei agreed, grimly determined. "One, two...three!" After counting to three, she would pull straight up with both hands, using all of her might to try to rip those panties right off of her friend's cute butt.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 10, 2015 6:26 am

"I am realistic, maybe I should pull you back from your little fantasy where you think you can win." she retorted right back as her hands tightened on Yumei's panties. "Me copy you? I'm beginning to think that you only like panties because I do." she teased her friend.

"Nuuuu..." Kasumi groaned as Yumei had the same thought as her, grabbing the front and back of her panties. They really thought similar on many levels. However just because they had the same idea, didn't mean that they were going to execute it the same way. Their flat chests pressed against each other with their small nipples poking into the other as it continue to cause Kasumi's blush to grow and grow.

On the signal, Kasumi braced herself as she pulled up on the front and back, just like what Yumei did to her. The fabric immediately dug into her crotch and butt, causing Kasumi to gasp out from shock as she took a step back out of instinct, standing on her tippy toes. However she was not going to let Yumei enjoy the victory over her as she would immediately counter by pulling up on the panties' front looking to stun Yumei for a bit as she would follow up by pulling up on the back, where she'll then begin to alternate between pulling up the back and front creating a sawing motion. Although it wouldn't be as fast as pulling up both sides at teh same time, Kasumi thought that it would stun Yumei long enough to launch a powerful pull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 10, 2015 9:12 am

Yumei knew, with both of them grabbing onto both the front and back of the other's panties as they got ready to start pulling again, that this round was going to be very, very close. The two of them were once again thinking on the same level, wanting to up their games after that first-round draw and rip each other's panties even faster. Yumei was ready to floss Kasumi's nether regions with her own panties. She figured her friend was thinking the same thing.

But, to start, the two of them would both pull straight upwards on the other's panties, letting the fabric dig deep into each other's crotches and butt cracks. Yumei bit her lip and whimpered as she felt the fabric cutting into her and digging deep between her cheeks, but she did manage to get the best of Kasumi as the round started off. The Japanese girl was forced to back up a step, and Yumei would take a step forward, trying to keep her hold on her friend's green panties. She could feel them starting to tear in her hands.

But Kasumi would then change tactics, pulling hard on the front of the Chinese girl's panties to give her a melvin, then pulling on the back, sawing the fabric into Yumei's pussy, butt, and taint, and causing Yumei to yelp as a searing pain filled her lower body! Hastily, she would begin using that same tactic, which she had been thinking about since they began. She yanked hard on the front of Kasumi's panties, and then on the back, and then on the front, and then on the back. "Ugh...I think your dirty butt needs some flossing, Kasumi!" she would groan, desperately trying to rip those panties apart before her own were torn.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 13, 2015 1:34 am

Kasumi pulled hard on both sides as she could already feel the panties starting to tear with her pulling, flossing Yumei's butt and pussy. She knew that she didn't have time to be methodical and slow as the round was going to go by fast like the previous one. "Nnneee!" she let out as the fabric pulled up into her pussy as Yumei had the same idea as her as the fabric started alternating between her ass and pussy.

The step back already put Kasumi in a disadvantage as Yumei already pressed forward with a step. Pushing her feet into the ground, Kasumi resolved not to give Yumei any more ground as she pressed back, continuing to floss her friend and rival. "Uuuuu...Like you're the one to talk, I think you need it more!" she retorted as she pulled harder on the front and back in succession, trying to make the panties tear faster than hers.

Things were not looking good for Kasumi, at this rate at best was a draw and at worse a loss. Thinking about what she could do, she decided to take advantage of the small arena they were in as she took a step back making it seem like she was losing ground, but suddenly she would jerk around to try and get Yumei back against the wall in spectacular fashion. "Muyaaaa!" she let out as she tried to pull a fast one over Yumei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next