by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 10 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:58 pm

Neither of them had much of an advantage when they were up on their toes, as their heights and reaches were too similar for either one to really gain much from the position. And neither of them would be able to take a significant lead as they fell down onto their sides, still even, each of them still yanking as hard as she could on the other's underwear, both pairs coming very, very close to ripping apart and leaving the wearer bare and ready for the final, decisive round.

Panda began twisting Kasumi's panties, trying to turn them and add that additional dimension of stretch to the massive wedgie. Kasumi, not to be outdone, started doing the same seconds later, making Panda let out a plaintive whine. Kasumi, then, wrapped a leg up and over Panda's body, giving herself a little bit more leverage as she yanked hard at Panda's panties! The Chinese girl couldn't quite duplicate that, but she would try to do something of her own, pushing a knee forward to try to pin part of Kasumi's panties against her thigh, to cause them to stretch even more tightly and hopefully rip in just a few more seconds!

Of course, the Chinese girl's orange panties let out a large tearing sound right then, as they began to fall apart...!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:46 am

"Nnnnnn!" Kasumi groaned as her panties dug up into her butt yet again, more fierce than the last round as both of them were just as determined as the other! Legs started tangling around the other's body as they tore at each other's panties. Kasumi could feel her panties tearing to the point of ripping off of her body as she bit her lower lip. She could feel Panda's on the verge of tearing off as well! Her panties ripped to the point that there was only two points of the cloth hanging on to the waist band so that the cloth was practically a string stuck between her cheeks and lower lips!

"Nnnnuu.....! I'm....not gonna lose...Yumei!" she let out from her uncomfortable position, clutching hard on the panties as she felt Panda's leg pressing up against her thigh to further put pressure on her panties, feeling that her panties were going to tear off of her in a few seconds. She pulled harder, becoming a little desperate in her attempt to keep the two of them even, giving in her extra bits of pressure by lurching forward and hooking her chin on Panda's shoulder to push down on her rival!

The Japanese girl's panties would soon rip from it's last two points, the waist band flying up and the cloth falling down, stuck in her butt crack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:10 am

The two cute kawaii girls, laying on their sides, were approaching the end of their fierce wedgie duel. Once these pairs of panties they now wore were torn off, each would have only a single pair remaining to wear, and whoever managed to rip those last panties off of her foe first would be victorious. If one of them could pull ahead and rip the other's fifth pair off first, they would have a critical edge going into that final round!

But neither girl was going to let her opponent gain that edge. Kasumi hooked her leg up around Yumei's body, while Yumei used her knee to pin part of Kasumi's panties to her thigh to allow for greater stretching, and maximum tearing, over a smaller area of fabric. The race was on, as both pairs of panties were ripping apart, Panda, too, feeling her panties tearing away from the waistband, two points barely hanging on as her underwear turned into a painful flossing tool that Kasumi was using to rub the Chinese girl's most sensitive regions raw! "Nnnnnyyy! I'm not...losing...either, Kasumi!" Yumei would growl.

But, at last, her panties gave way, with a loud tear! She yelped, as she fell back down on the floor completely. Still, Kasumi's panties were torn, too, and in a most embarrassing way! Yumei giggled and put a hand over her mouth. "Oh, Kasumi, did you grow a tail?" she teased, before pawing at the flapping piece of fabric wedged so tight in between her friend's butt cheeks that it was stuck. "Uh oh, no, it's just your panties! I think I'm going to leave them there like that, sticking out of your butt...as a sign of humiliation!"

Of course, Panda had not checked her own backside after her own panties tore...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 am

The round was over as the panties were ripped and torn off of the two battling girls, Kasumi collapsing on to the ground along with Panda as she was spent. Panting heavily and gasping for air as her body was sweating, she rolled on to her stomach as she began to push herself up on to her fours. Her little lungs were working over time, trying to heave in fresh air through her coarse and dried throat as she managed to get on to her feet. But she felt like there was something...weird. As if there was something hanging off of her.

Soon she would realize, with Panda's help, that it was the remnants of her panties that was still in her butt crack! Her cheeks flared red as her hands immediately shot behind her, trying to cover the remaining cloth while trying to pull it out, it was really stuck in there! "Sh-shut up!" she shouted, incredibly embarrassed by the cloth and was not entirely pleased that Panda was making fun of it.

But she saw that the same was true for Panda, her panties were hanging out of her butt, between both firm cheeks and snugly hanging out. "Oh? When did you join the tail clan too? You should keep that look! It's just as cute, especially after I beat you!" she countered taunted, pointing a finger at the panties hanging out of Panda's butt while trying to tug her's out. Eventually it came out as Kasumi still had flush red cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:57 am

Panda probably should have checked her own backside before taunting Kasumi about the way her panties were stuck up there. She had felt a little bit funny, but, really, what were the odds it had happened to both of them?

Actually, considering how evenly matched the two of them were, and how alike they were in the ways in which they thought, it made quite a bit of sense that the two of them had each ripped the other's panties in such a way that they would be stuck in exactly the same fashion.

The Chinese girl's face flushed red as she jabbed a finger at Kasumi's stuck panties as she tugged on her own with the other hand. "Yours look more ridiculous!" she would insist, as she pulled, then adjusted, yanked, and adjusted again. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, Yumei would wrench the fabric free from between her butt cheeks. A devious little smirk appeared on her face as she would then bring the torn panties forward, trying to rub them in Kasumi's face!

"Hey, smell 'em, Kasumi! They smell like roses! Get a good taste of them, too!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:48 am

"No~! Yours do!" Kasumi immediately shot back, falling back on to childish tactics in an argument as she continued to point at Panda's panties as she pulled hers out. She let out a quick shock expression, feeling the panties being wedge tight up her butt and made it rather weird pulling out.

Finally she would get out those panties out of her butt as she looked at the damage of them. She was quite surprised at it, barely holding on to the elastic by a literal thread. But while she was examining what was her panties, Panda got an idea in her head and jumped on it and Kasumi. "Wh-what? Mmmmpppph!!" she muffled out as the panties were shoved in her face, they did not smell like roses like Panda suggested.

She would not let this injustice go unanswered! She would tightly clench her remains as she shoved them back into Panda's face, moving her head back to try and get it out of range of the other destroyed pair of panties. But there was a small smile on her lips as she shoved her into Panda's face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:34 am

"Nuh uh! It's yours!" Yumei would insist, almost too loudly for the quiet conflict they were engaged in. A rustling across the dressing room would make her lower her voice again, as she realized that there might be other girls in here who could inadvertently eavesdrop on what was going on. So, in a whisper, the Chinese girl would continue, in the same childish tone her opponent took: "Yours look super crazy! So weird!"

Each girl pointed and mocked the other as they fished around between their butt cheeks to pull their tightly-wedged panties out. And then, after retrieving them, Panda went in and started rubbing hers all over Kasumi's face. Kasumi, in turn, would not let Panda's face go without a close encounter with her panties! As Kasumi reached forward, the Chinese girl squealed and tried to pull her head away, but she could no more escape Kasumi's panties than Kasumi could escape hers!

While she felt those panties rubbed all over her face, Yumei would try to double down, pushing her panties as hard as she could onto Kasumi's mouth, rubbing them over those smiling lips, giggling and smiling a little herself as she felt fabric rubbing over her face! "Mmmmffghh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:17 am

Kasumi continued to keep her mouth close, despite her growing need to laugh out loud from the silly situation. However she didn't want her friend's panties to be placed into her mouth, that was on a level of weird that she didn't want to go. Despite agreeing to a wedgie duel inside of a dressing room, where people were still coming into the store as they kept their little duel a secret. "Mmmphhh!" Kasumi moaned out as she continued to pull her head back while still trying to shove her panties into Panda's face, it was a conflict that she had to balance out to ensure she would go tipping backwards in an embarrassing fall.

Feeling Panda pushing her panties even harder on to her face, Kasumi could feel that she was going all out which she responded in kind to her rival! Pushing harder back, she decided to woman up and push her face forward, allowing the panties to be pressed into her face as she attempted to catch Panda by surprise long enough to get a powerful rub back into her cute little face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:16 am

Kasumi would abruptly switch her tactics, shoving her face forward and getting a big faceful of her own panties! Panda wasn't exactly in a position to tease her, of course, as the closeness between the two of them meant that she was having her own panties rubbed even harder into her own face—all over her cheeks, her lips, her chin, and nose! Yumei moaned, the sound muffled by the torn-apart fabric in her face. This was almost getting out of hand, as they had yet another side contest in addition to the regularly-scheduled wedgie war!

At last, Yumei decided to end it. She pulled back, giving herself some breathing room. She then would reach up and, instead of rubbing Kasumi's face with those panties, would place them carefully over the brunette's head, some of the ripped fabric drooping as the panties were now upside-down and on top of Kasumi's head like a hat! "There! I declare you Princess Panty!" the Chinese girl would say, giggling. "But I am Queen Panty, so don't get too big of a head about it."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:04 am

Kasumi's cheeks redden when the panties were dropped on her head, with Panda proclaiming like it was some sort of crown as she was dubbed 'Princess Panties'. She liked the title until she heard the one that Panda gave herself as she let out a laugh, it was silly but that was what made it funny. "Hahaha!" she let out as she decided to return the favor to Panda as she would place her panties on her head, draping the two sides down the cheeks of her friend.

"Nah, you look more like a Panty Nun!" she let out, continuing to giggle as she backed off, the two's little game was a fun distraction from what was really the focus of their little duel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next