Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 11 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Yumei giggled and stuck her tongue out at Kasumi as the Japanese girl backed off, having given the Chinese panty lover a similar hat to the one she was wearing! "Ha, you know I'm a queen, Kasumi! Come on!" she would say, twirling around and doing a little pose, sticking out her butt with a hand on her hip. She stayed there for a moment, then bounced back over to the pack of panties—or what remained of it. Only the pink panties were left inside.

The last round. The final battle was at hand!

Leaving the orange panties on her head for the time being, the Chinese girl would bend down and slip the pink panties around her feet, pulling them up her legs until they snugly fit over her hips, no wrinkles to be seen, her butt looking smooth and firm. She would turn around and face Kasumi, trying to ignore the ache of her butt crack and groin after being rubbed a little bit raw by all the wedgies! "Are you ready to finally lose, Kasumi?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Kasumi shook her head vigorously, she wasn't going to accept that Yumei was the Panty Queen! "Nuh uh! You haven't earned that title yet! Because I will be Panty Queen!" she shouted as she did her own little pose, sticking out her butt with both hands on her hips after twirling to face it at Yumei. The two friends were ready to settle this as they went for their last panties. Coincidentally enough, Kasumi's own panties were pink.

Funny enough that's how this all started, with them wanting to wear the same panties.

Slipping on the last pair of panties with the panty hat that Yumei had given her, Kasumi made sure that they were snuggled around her butt so that all of her cute features were put on display as she had to ignore the burning pain in her loins and butt cheeks. She was going to give it her all, she wasn't going to surrender those cute panties to Yumei as she stepped up to her friend, meeting her in the center of the changing room as she pressed her flat chest against Yumei's trying to psyche her out!

"No, I'm ready to win! You should be ready to watch me walk out of here with those cute panties!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Panda stuck her tongue out at Kasumi when the brunette tried to reject the fact that she was the Panty Queen. "You just crowned me, Kasumi! So it's too late for you to change it around! I'm the queen and those cute panties are mine!" Panda insisted, as she slipped on her last pair of panties—the pink ones—and faced off with the similarly-clad Kasumi, each of them still wearing the panty hat the other had given them.

Yumei shoved herself into Kasumi, pressing her flat chest into Kasumi's trying to play mind games, forcing her friend to take a step back or flinch or blush or something. Kasumi pressed right back, and the two kawaii girls would stand in very close proximity, their chests, bellies, and crotches all pressing against each other as they prepared for the final round of their panty duel.

Yumei wanted to psych Kasumi out more, and she leaned in to press her forehead against Kasumi's, as well, their noses touching and the Chinese girl puffing hot breaths in her Japanese friend's face! "I'm going to win those panties, and you'll have to kiss my butt while I wear them and tell me how good they look on me."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:40 pm

"Yeah, a crown for a princess! Don't let that go to your head!"

Kasumi did not lose a step as she watched Panda lean in closer, the two of them pressing foreheads against one another both of them extra determined now that reached the final round, the decider to who gets to walk off with those special pair of panties that stole both of their hearts and forced their two bodies to collide against one another to claim them! But in the end, it was all for fun, Kasumi was having a great time messing around with Panda, but now was where she was going to end her and beat her in their little dispute!

Forehead and chests pressed up against each other, neither one of them backing down from the other as they bore into each other's eyes with the fiery will to beat the other. "Ha! As if! If you're lucky I might let you kiss them on my butt when I win!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 pm

The two kawaii girls pressed into each other hard, not going after each other's sole surviving panties just yet. By mutual implied agreement, they let the excitement build in their little bodies, hearts thumping hard enough that they could both feel the other's beating in her chest, nerves and adrenaline and the love of panties all combining together to make this lengthy staredown one of the most intense experiences of either of their lives.

Yumei almost squealed from the sheer heady thrill of it. It was still a friendly battle, but it was easily the most intense spar she had ever had in her life! She had fought plenty of real matches which were nowhere near this nerve-wracking. Who was going to win? Who was going to claim those super-cute panties? Who was going to have bragging rights over the other for at least the next several weeks?

"You think I'm going to kiss your butt, huh, Kasumi? This butt?" Yumei would reach around her friend and grab her butt with both hands, getting two big handfuls of those cute, firm buttcheeks. She squeezed them, slowly massaged them, never breaking her eye contact with Kasumi as she smiled and chuckled. "You do have a nice butt, Kasumi...really nice...almost as nice as mine. I'll make sure to take care of it even though it's not going to get those panties."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:37 am

Neither one of them grabbed for the panties yet, it was the last round and with how intense they have been going at each other it probably wouldn't last as long. But by that same dint, both of them realized that every little detail was going to make a huge difference as Kasumi felt Panda grabbing at her butt, causing her to blush up as her heart started beating faster and faster, pumping her chest against the bare one of Panda!

Kasumi's hands quickly shot around to grab on to Panda's butt in return, feeling all of those little muscles that made up the small butt. "Yours is pretty good too! But we both know that it's my butt that reigns supreme between the both of us!" she let out, slowly massaging them in return as her eyes remained locked with Panda's, the eyes of burning determination reflected back off of her rival's eyes as she took a step forward, pushing herself harder and mashing their flat chests together.

"Take care of it all you want, worship it even when it's wearing those cute panties!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Yumei noticed how Kasumi blushed when she had her butt grabbed. She could faintly feel Kasumi's heart starting to beat faster, too, and those observations made the Chinese girl snicker, as she began to move her hands up and down, her grip on Kasumi's butt making the firm, round little rear bounce slightly in her clutches. Her fingers squeezed it almost roughly, and one even slowly traced the line of Kasumi's butt crack underneath her pink panties. "Oho, sorry if I spooked you there, Kasumi. Is your butt too sensitive to be handled?"

Kasumi, of course, grabbed onto Yumei's butt in response, and the Chinese girl's cheeks flushed a little, just out of pure unconscious reflex. She would murmur and turn a little more red, but still manage to smirk and take a step forward, pressing herself harder into Kasumi, the two of them not just pressed tightly, but actually almost pushing each other backward, their bodies heating up quickly from the friction. Kasumi fidgeted slightly as she found she had to keep her muscles flexed to keep this close to her friend.

"Didn't we already make that bet? Loser worships the winner's butt as the best butt in the world," the white-haired girl would say, as she would actually slide a hand inside Kasumi's panties and give her bare butt a pinch! "But let's make it even more interesting, huh? Since your butt is pretty great, let's say...loser gives the winner a lap dance, hmm?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Kasumi puffed out her cheeks when Yumei made fun of her for having a little too sensitive butt, her reactign by squeezing Yumei's buttcheeks through her panties. However her eyes widened when Yumei's hand went right to butt on skin contact and grabbed her butt. "Hhhhiii!" she let out, not expecting her friend to do such a thing, she would immediately shoot a hand down into Yumei's panties to do the same back.

"A lap dance huh? Sure I wouldn't mind watching you dance for me!" she let out, leaning her head closer to push their foreheads against one another. More and more stakes were getting thrown on to this little duel for panties. But Kasumi was loving all of it! "So you done stalling? Or are you ready to lose?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Yumei would squeak sharply when she felt Kasumi's retaliation, mimicking her by sticking a hand down her panties and pinching her bare cheek. The Chinese girl would smirk again and would pinch Kasumi's bare butt a second time, then stick her other hand underneath the panties, too, and make it a double-handed, double-cheeked pinch. She would keep that cute, firm flesh in between her thumbs and forefingers as she moved her hands up and down, trying to make that tight little rear end bounce once more!

Yumei knew she had to get this final stage of the wedgie war started soon, though. She would have plenty of time to play with Kasumi's butt after she won. "Yeah, I'm ready to go. I shouldn't humiliate you too much right now, Kasumi! Your butt will lose to mine plenty of other times and I'll need embarrassing things for you to do on those occasions."

She pushed her forehead hard against Kasumi's, then slowly slid her hands out of her rival's panties and grabbed the waist of them. She didn't start pulling, though, until Kasumi was in position. "Ready? One, two...three!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Kasumi smiled as she saw Yumei's reaction, now both of htem having hands in each other's panties as they continued to try and outdo the other. She would let out a light moan as she felt Yumei grabbing on to her butt cheeks, and bounced them up and down as her blush redden. She would quickly do the same, grabbing that toned little butt of Yumei's and bouncing it up and down, she wanted to get all of it and feel the muscles in them, since she wasn't going to be kissing it any time soon.

Now they were ready, sliding their hands out from each other's panties and grabbing a hold on both sides. "Hehhe talk big all you want, but you're not going to be humiliating my butt anytime soon! For it is YOUR butt that'll be humiliated!" she let out, but it was all to try and calm herself down with prematch butterflies in her stomach. Yumei counted down as Kasumi joined in, and on three, she immediately began pulling up on the panties.

Quickly she felt the fabric dig up into her butt and quickly she knew that she had to do something in order to get the advantage as she flung herself into Yumei, trying to pin her against the wall of the changing room!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next