Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 19 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:27 am

After a short while of trying to sleep she turned her head to look at him. She gave his face a slight and soft rub. He looked cute like that and didn't want to wake him, though she grinned as she then gave his crotch a rubbing as well, trying to as soft as she can so he wouldn't wake up, even though she does know the odds of that happening are extremely low. Her minds trailed off for a quick moment, and when she got her mindset back she realized she's been giving his manhood attention a bit longer than intended. 'Should I stop?' she asked herself. She was in a position where if did wake up she could quickly act like it was nothing, but what if, even in his current state, he got a little bit excited? Curious, she decides to keep it up and see where it leads.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:38 am

He would squirm in his sleep as she gave him a hand job while his breathing got deeper, but he never woke up from her actions which probably surprised her along with prove his mental discipline is very strong. If she continued he would squirt his cum pretty fast which she probably wouldn't dawn on her he may never been with a woman like this.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Continuing with her actions, she decided to take it a bit further. Undoing his pants enough to expose his man she continued with her action until he came. She gasped and stopped when she saw and felt him fire. She some of it ooze on to her hand as well as strike in her the face. With her free hand she began to wipe it off. She stopped for a moment and thought about it, before continuing and lick some of it.

This was a different experience for her, tasting someone like him, but it wasn’t bad. After sampling him she began to feel even naughtier. Noticing he was still stiff she stroked him a few time before moving her hair back and lowering herself towards him. Giving the head some short licks she prepared herself to go for it and she lowered her mouth onto his cock, taking it in.

Taking him in, she began to pleasure him orally. As she worked her magic she had a feeling Xerxan might cum more than once. Part of her hoped so as she wanted to try more of him, but she still tried to be gentle with him as she continued to enjoy the moment. ‘Mmmm, a girl could get use to this’ she said to herself as began to pick up the tempo.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:46 pm

He would start to squirm even more moaning loudly in his sleep raising his hips up unconsciously as she gives him a blow job which lucky for her he is really is caught in a deep sleep otherwise he would of woken up much sooner. He would shoot off a second time after quite a bit of time into her blow job, but he would still stay hard after she got him off then slowly go limp unless she risks doing more.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:11 am

As much as she was enjoying herself, she felt it would be best to go no farther than this even though it was tempting to do more. She tried to clean up what she could, even if it meant getting up and finding something near by if she knew there was something, if not she'd try do just bs it. she was surprised she managed she got away with what she did without him waking up, though part of her began to wonder if she should tell him what she did tomorrow or not. She felt a little bit guilty, but the fact that she got to sample him was satisfying enough for now.

She was able to calm herself from the thinking eventually and feel asleep.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:55 am

She could easily find something to clean up the evidence of her mischief as Xerxan kept towels in here because this room also could form a devices keep in shape while he is on a run. The next morning Xerxan would get up then set the AI starting some oatmeal with some fresh variety of fruit to slice up to add to their breakfast along with possibly too strong cup of coffee for Anya with orange juice for him. He would gently slip away once his wrist device signals it is ready then sneaks away to bring breakfast to her long her mug of coffee and wake her if she hasn't woken up on her own.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:46 am

She woke up shortly after he left, but didn't feel like getting up just yet. She laid their calmly and wondered if she should tell him what she did to him last night. She got away with it without him waking up, but part of her did feel bad about it. She had a feeling she should tell him eventually but wasn't sure when.

When he comes back her she isn't thinking about it much and is just delaying waking up. She hear him coming back and turns to him. "Hey."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:04 am

He would ask her " how did you sleep" as he would say also" I am sorry I normally don't fall into such a deep sleep as I did I am normally a pretty light sleeper." He would offer the mug of coffee to her remembering she may like a cup when she wakes up first thing then says " I got some breakfast ready for us to enjoy when you are ready." It is clear to her that he is completely unaware of anything that happened last night between the two of them which will give her plenty of time to think about those events.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Feeling that getting something in her might be a good idea she thanks him and follows. While eating she remains quiet, still thinking if she could tell him or not. She didn't want to freak him out, but at the same time she felt like she should confess to mischievous fun.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:32 pm

He will say " I hope the coffee is ok I didn't know how you liked it being I don't drink it myself" as he also gives her directions to a small shower and mini washer/dryer on the ship that will clean her outfit while she showers. He would serve her the oatmeal and pass her the sliced fruit to add to her breakfast while he mixes her own share of the food. While they eat he will offer to walk her to her office and apartment so she will be prepared for her workday along with the inquiring questions of Vel and Daisuke.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next