Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 20 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:38 pm

"It's fine, thanks." She didn't say anything more than that if she could help it. She wasn't trying to be rude, but she was in thought. Taking the invitiation to clean herself up after eating gave her more time to think about things.

Before they could get very far Sion noticed them he asked how things were, though he got a bit concerned as just by looking at Anya he had a feeling something was up. She tried to avoid bringing it up but felt she couldn't avoid and had to get it out asap. With Sion being there she felt like she could talk about it a little bit easier. She asked if both of them could sit for a moment before bringing up her feelings for Xerxan, then admitting what she did that night, looking like she might tear up the longer she went on.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:32 pm

He would wonder what was up with Anya as she ate in silence, but didn't push the question because he figured she would tell when the time was right. When they started to walk back to their destination they came across Sion figuring she may confide in someone she knew a lot longer than someone she recently met. When she asked them to sit down he would be agree if it helped her relax some.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Anya's admission surprised Sion, not only what Anya admitted to doing but also that her actions didn't wake Xerxan while she had her fun. She held her head down, feeling like she messed up big time. He doesn't look sure on what to do about it, but asks Xerxan what he thinks having her what Anya was up to that night.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:50 am

Xerxan will say " I was completely unaware of what happened probably because I rarely forgo my rest trance and go to sleep like anyone else." He will add " I don't really blame her I probably should of brought her straight home instead of back to the ship to relax and rest up for the night." He will look at Anya giving her a look that he does forgive her being he read many articles about similar situations ending up a lot more severer than what she did. He will finish with asking her " would you feel better talking about this with Dai and Vel in private because I bet they will intercept you sooner or later to talk?"
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:15 am

She wasn't sure what he thinks she should talk with Veldaris about it, considering she just told him and Sion about it. At least he didn't seem too bothered by it. "I don't know, it's just...well, as I said I actually do have feelings for you and while I know what's been happening recently isn't something your use to experiencing I saw an opening and I took it even though I shouldn't have."

It did take a lot to admit what she did was wrong. "I'm not sure why you'd suggest that either, but maybe you should be there as well" Sion suggests to him. "Unless either of you two feel you should talk to each other some more first."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:47 pm

He would say " Vel could give you some insight on the culture from her perspective which may prove a bit helpful, but I bet both of them will try to get in touch with each of us to ask how the night went so I figure going to them first will save them the time of finding you later to talk. He will hope the logic will be sound enough to relax them a bit then probably prepare her for the grilling both Dai and Vel will be sure to give her when they catch up to her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:47 pm

"You know..." Sion adds "Even if they should talk, so should the two of you. Anya does look and sound remorseful, at the same time though she wants you. You guys should talk and see where each of you stand. It doesn't sounds like you've ever been much a guy that was into relationships so her trying to figure out how to get closer to you and get you to open up was difficult. It doesn't excuse her actions but maybe if you two talked you'd get a better understanding, and if turns out you're not ready for a relationship she'll know, but if you ask me I see no harm in going for it and seeing what happens."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 am

He will say " I will try talking with her so we can see what the results will be between us so that we will know the truth if Anya is willing to try no matter the results. He just hopes incase something bad happens with the test that there wouldn't be any angry feelings between them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:56 pm

The thought of talking with him about it did feel a bit concerning. Given how things were a couple nights ago, added on to it how last night’s date went and how the night overall ended, part of her did fear a possible negative outcome. However this did mean there would a chance things would still end up fine…as fine as things can be all things considering, or maybe even better.

Anya hoped that her explaining herself here made him clue in and understand truly how she feels about him. She wanted him and the previous night she proved how badly that desire was. She looked back at him and wondered if he’ll ever feel the same way about her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:45 pm

He would ask Anya " would it be better if I gave you some space being I think I got a shipping run" which he motions to the flashing light that signals a new job has come up for him. He would then ask Anya" if you wish you are welcome join me for the run to enjoy visiting some different places if you can take time off from your job for at least a week. He would give some time to think about it while he hopes that he said the right thing in offering her the chance to join him on one of his shipping runs.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next