Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 26 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:52 pm

He didn't mind the wait, but the multitasking was fine. He did take up the off. After getting something to drink and Xerxan was able to talk he figure out how to put it, which he figures it's best to be straight forward about it.

"I know it's something that doesn't directly involve me but this is important. Have you ever thought of what it be like to be in a relationship with someone?" He hoped Xerxan would clue in as he continued. "I know you mentioned while you were growing up there wasn't really a chance of it happening, so I'm not sure if you've noticed or whatnot but Anya wants you. I don't know why, I haven't had the chance to ask, but the way she's talked about you and acted around you she's fallen in love. I don't know if it's something that has crossed your mind but what are your thoughts on her?"

As with Daisuke, Sion was willing to help make things work between the two if there was a chance of something happening. "I just want to understand how you think about all of this and if there's anything I can do."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:35 pm

He wasn't kidding that the paperwork didn't take too long for him to finish while the drinks were prepared and he passed Sion his then sat down with his and said " I guess I was really focused on my new career I didn't notice how she was feeling." He will add " I took her on the trip because I though she would enjoy some time away from her work." He will then say " I am not sure if it will work out being I am more from a really traditional based world where the mixing was mainly limited to with humans and even those children I seen have a rough life."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 am

"From the looks of it it looks like she did enjoy the time away" recalling how she looked when he saw her shortly after the landing. "Even if you don't think anything between you would work it might be best to talk with her about it, you know before her thoughts go to deep into things. Personally I see no harm with going on a few dates or so and seeing how it goes, but if it's something you're not comfortable with just yet better she find out sooner rather than later."

If there was no interest on Xerxan's part the truth would sting, but Sion had a feeling Anya should know where Xerxan stands. She'd get over it eventually, better to know and feel that way for bit than not know at all. But who knows, a date here and there might change things. "But what's the harm with giving it a shot and seeing what happens?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 pm

Xerxan will say " I had some surprise cargo in the form of stuff to change one of the exits into a hatch for a space walk which I had to spend most of the trip to the station assembling which I am worried about Vel's reaction to the sudden now spacewalking hatch on the ship without her permission." He will add " I will talk to her about it with hopes she takes it well otherwise I will be in for a suspension if she fails me because my physical is coming up and marked Anya as the doctor of choice to send the health report in." He will finish with " the trip wasn't to bribe her into a pass because I am confident I am healthy enough to pass without worry about failing unless she finds something wrong with me during the physical."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:38 pm

While Sion understood the guy's worries, he didn't feel that there would be a problem. "It may take time for her to accept the truth if there is known fact of lack of interest on your end, but it would be better than living a lie and/or having false hope. Even if at the time she was bothered by it I don't see it as being something that would cloud her judgement." Even if Anya ended up doing the opposite nothing official would be decided automatically anyway unless if an issue was completely obvious.

"If you want one of us around when you talk or when you go in to get looked at we can, but I think you'll be alright." He wouldn't force anything upon Xerxan, but he hoped that the guy and Anya would at least give it a try. While Xerxan's done well work wise since arriving, Sion felt the guy might get more out of life if he had someone to share it with, but he knew he shouldn't get too involved in other people's personal matters so he was attempting to proceed cautiously.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Xerxan will say " I probably should talk to her about it when I drop off her stuff so like you said it is something that shouldn't be delayed too long or it will be even harder for her to understand." He would tap on the button to add a large file to a message which he seems pretty scared to hit the send button which easily can lead Sion to figure the message was to Veldaris about the airlock for spacewalking being added without her knowledge. They would hear a couple beeps from a truck outside as the loading droids begin to quietly move Anya's stuff she purchased that was meant for delivery to be loaded onto the waiting truck which still gave Sion and Xerxan some time to talk till the AI holo will approach then giving a bow to Sion then say to Xerxan " the cargo is ready to be Delivered to Anya's clinic.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm

He doesn’t say anything else about that but does give him a nod, having a feeling it’ll be ok. It might take time but Sion had a feeling things would be fine. After talking about other things and whatever Xerxan wanted to talk about, Sion would get up to leave. Before going he gave Xerxan a pat on a back before taking off.

Veldaris didn’t get the message right away, but when she did she wasn’t bothered by it. In fact, just before getting said message she spoke with Anya about how things went and it came up in conversation. She replied to it when she did get and mentioned she heard about it from Anya, and thanks him for doing it for her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:46 pm

When they finished Xerxan would retrieve the finished drinks then wash them so he didn't forget about them like he did once before which lead to a pretty time consuming scrubbing to wash some dishes he left dirty. Once Sion was off the ship he would lock up then get into the truck after he made sure the cargo was secured along with the droids that would help carry the stuff into her clinic. He would send Anya message he was heading to the spot they agreed upon to pick her up so they can bring her new purchases to be set up in her clinic then start driving there to wait if she isn't there or pick her up if she is.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Anya was already there when she got the message so it was a matter of her waiting on him. The feeling of what she went through earlier was fading, but she was still in a good mood and would be easily approachable. As she waited for him she thought about asking him out on a date, but wasn’t sure how to word it as she had a feeling it wouldn’t be as easy as asking anyone else given how he’s reacted to certain situations so far.

When Xerxan arrived she was thinking of the timing of when to ask, but she put it to the back of her mind for a moment as she joined him. “Hey, how’s things?”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Traffic wasn't too bad so her wait wasn't too long before he drove up and parked for her to get into the truck for the ride with her stuff to her clinic. When she asks he will say" good I know I wont be dodging a pissed Vel for doing an modification to the ship without her knowledge." He will add last time I was about to install something I ended up pinned to a wall from her crossbow bolts till she decided to let me down, but not before destroying the modification I was going to install." He will ask her " how was your day so far after you left the starport to return to your home" he gets them on the on the way to her clinic which they got lucky and the traffic was light along with the lights were working in their favor to get there fast.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next