Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding something new....(For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Light nodded when the woman revealed her name to him, he turned his body to the right. He put a hand to his chin in thought, there was a question on his mind.

"Eve huh? Nice name, like with Adam and Eve. But there is one thing...." the former test subject muttered.

He then turned his body and raised an arm, pointing an accusing finger at the woman.
"How the hell did you know of who I am? My creation was top secret. The only way you could have known is you were either involved in it, or know someone who did. So start talking. Because I thought everything was buried...." Light growled out, his eye briefly turning red.

Back to top Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:22 am

Eve still had zero trust in him. She knew him as The End of everything in existance. And feared him for it. But he suddenly asks the inevitable question of: How did Eve knowabout the secret project?

She had to try and cover herself here. In some way.

"I-I heard it from the witch that held me captive. An awareness bulliten was sent out to all witches when you were freed and escaped...." She tries to sound real, but Eve was lying.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Light listened to the words of Eve, and nodded. But he knew for a fact she wasn't telling the truth here, why? Because Light knew something, and that something was....

"That's impossible. It was covered up, the only people who knew are my friends. The former Dean of my school, and the current head witch. The project was scrapped the night I escaped, rouge witches tried to create a powerful living weapon. They played God, no way would they let what they did become public knowledge." Light said, he was frowning. Perhaps he should contact his boss and let him know that someone knows?

But something Eve said gave Light an idea, perhaps he can get through to Eve thanks to what she said.
"You said that you had been held captive by a witch. If that's true then you must know what it is like, to be controlled and enslaved to something you do not wish to have." he said to her, they had that in common at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:33 pm

"You don't know that. Who knows what. You cannot read minds!" She yelled back at him distastefully. He couldn't read minds, as far as she knew. How could get possibly know that he ended the lives of all the witches that knew of the experiment? "And if I'm the last one to know and you end me, what good does that make you?"

"You being created and me being enslaved have nothing in common."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:33 pm

"Well I can't read minds, know someone who can kinda do that." Light said, he was referring to Chon. The blind martial artist who could enhance his hands with chi energy and invade a person's mind to pluck out their secrets.

Perhaps Eve was the only one to know about Light's origins, Light could probably kill her. But had she done anything to him to deserve that? The magic weapon didn't recall ever seeing her at the testing facility which he grew up in.

"Your not the last one, probably. I've stopped caring and stopped living in the past. Me being created and you being enslaved do have nothing in common, but we were both enslaved. That's common much as you deny it." Light spoke.

He then took off his coat and flung it to the ground, raising his arms Light said "Your clearly pissed off, so I'm going to do something for you. Something that I'm good at, and that's taking pain. Let it out, strike me with all your hatred and get it out of your system." the former test subject was daring Eve to strike at him. He could take virtually any punishment after all.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:10 pm

When learning of someone who could ; and that Light knew them, Eve became more paranoid that she was already. She backs up slowly into a corner of the room. No one could be behind her, nor could Light get behind her. She makes another cat-like growl. "We both were.....And we both turned on our captors "

Eve watches him take off his coat and drop it.

"S-Strike you?! I have no intentions of doing that, even IF you offered. I couldn't harm you unfairly."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:31 pm

"Those who tried to turn me into a weapon sought to play God, and I turned against my creators. I don't know about what happened to you, but I imagine it must have been hell for you. I know those feelings, the anger and the pain inside your psyche." Light said, he needed to try and win some points here. If he could get her to warm up and use what they have in common then maybe....

The magical weapon then heard what she said and laughed happily. "Trust me, whatever you can do I can take. I've been decapitated, burned, had my soul pulled out and had it kicked in the nuts. So go on, get your anger and shit out of your system and you can thank me later.....Unless your chicken." Light then made a chicken noise complete with arm gestures.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:43 pm

She takes a step from the corner. Then, another. Eve looks down. "Those feelings hurt. The pain....I wanted to leave, but there was no way I could leave." She pauses.

This pause allowed Light to taunt the Liepardian. Which made something unstable explode. She screams to shut him up and points her arm out towards the wall to her right. A fireball shoots out and hits the wall. It erupted into flames.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Light was expecting the attack to hit him dead centre, only for Eve to attack the wall next to her. The magical weapon rushed to the wall and slit one of his wrists, aiming his spraying blood at the base of the flames. Magic ran through his veins, and he just had to will his blood to have various effects while he shed it. Males couldn't really use magic, but Light was a test subject to try and correct that. Much as Light didn't want to admit it, they worked wonders from time to time.

Once the flames had died down he turned to Eve and said "Christ, you trying to bring this house down on yourself?! I said hit me not the walls, that said you feeling any better or do you want to let out some more aggression?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:19 am

She wanted to attack him, but couldn't bring herself to do so. Eve didn't want to deal with the consequence of her action, even if he was allowing her to hit him. "So, the blood story is true." She mumbles softly to herself. When scolded, Eve crosses her arms. "I can handle the flames. They are mine, after all." In her other hand, she produces frost shards that float in air.

"I don't know what I feel like right now..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next