Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Finding her way around

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Finding her way around Empty Finding her way around

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Sheena was impressed by how much was available in the gym. Granted to maintain the roster size and keep everyone in prime condition it must have been mandatory but she still found herself looking around awe struck. Of course that did leave the issue that she had no idea where to start.

Her cousin wasn't here, busy taking care if something meant she was free to do things her way, but she had no idea where to start with all that was here surrounded by strangers, truly it was overwhelming and she took a deep breathe as she begsn to walk around.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Finding her way around Empty Re: Finding her way around

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:56 pm

Suzumi just finished running the ropes in the ring, covered in sweat. She was clad in a pair of boots as well as a pair of white briefs with a matching sports bra. She was tired for sure, getting ready for her next match! She climbed through the ropes and hopped to the floor, walking over to her gym bag and taking a few gulps of water from her water bottle.

As she finished her drink she noticed a wide eyed rookie staring about, looking amazed and confused all at once. She new this look. The girl must be new. Suzumi walked over with a big grin on her face. "Like whats up girl? You totally will get used to this place. I know its big but once ya get used to it its really not. Like, all ya need to do is get lost in your training ya know?" Suzumi said as she kept grinning at the girl.

After giving her a moment to take in her surroundings Suzumi held her hand out. "I'm Suzumi Ishikawa, whats your name kiddo?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:31 am

Sheena must have looked like an idiot walking around there but thankfully something came to her, or rather someone did. She was clearly trying to make her feel more comfortable around the area something Sheena was grateful for, it was easier to be comfortable in a new place with nice people around. 

"Thanks its why im here, just getting a feel for the place but im sure that it'll be second nature walking around here soon enough. Course actually working out might ease me into that part, Hehe. Oh and im Sheena Akan. Nice to meet you Suzumi." Sheena said accepting her hand while doing so. She seemed nice enough.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:40 am

"Sheena huh? Nice name. Do ya have a match booked yet?" Suzumi asked as she shook Sheena's hand. The girl looked like she had the right build for this, but Suzumi didn't know where her mind was at. Or her skills. "So like, what is your specialty? Do ya power through people, fly all over the place, keep people grounded or a bit of everything?" Suzumi asked with an inquisitive look on her face.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:55 am

"Thanks, my mom chose it so I guess she had a knack for it. My cousin who also wrestlers here is trying to get something set up for me, but right now im in the dark." She said honestly enough, Kyoko straight up told her she had no way of figuring out how long it would be but Sheena was fine with it she inew she was trying her best.

"Well im not powerhouse, much more techinical and relieant on my speed and keepin an oppent down with holds and strikes. Though I do have some aerial moves in my arsenal, and its not like I cant toss someone around when needed, I just dont rely on it." She said summarizing how she did thigs real quick to the girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 am

Suzumi nodded as Sheena spoke. "That is like, totally awesome! I try to do a bit of everything myself but focus mostly on submissions. Did you know what you were going to do for training today?" Suzumi asked looking Sheena over. "Did you bring wrestling gear, or were you just gonna hit the weights?"

Suzumi was more than happy to hear that Sheena did have family in AFW, as being here in Friction without having any friends was a scary proposition for anyone. Suzumi would be lost if she were stuck on her own. She figured if Sheena needed help today she would offer to do whatever she could. This kid seemed very nice, almost too polite to be a Friction wrestler. Suzumi didn't want to see some of the other women on the roster take advantage of someone like Sheena.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:34 pm

"Submissions are pretty handy but I made sure to learn abit of all kinds of wreslting so im never feel out of my element to much. Well not specifically right now learning the area and maybe a little of everything." She explained trying to gauge the women in front of her.

Kyoko had made sure to warn her about the various characters that AFW had and not to be too trusting, which was kind of her second nature. While she didnt think Suzumi was going to cause pronlems she thought the best of almost everyone so the warning did have some merit.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:52 am

"Oh, like, that is cool. Do ya have anything in particular you wanted to see? I could totally show ya around a bit if you wanted." Suzumi said as she held her arms out looking all over the gym at the different area's of the gym. "Just remember that it is never too early to prepare for a match! Once ya find out who you are facing look up their matches and like, develop a totally air tight game plan."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:11 am

"Oh well I guess the basics would do but anything that would be good for improving my arms, I think my legs are covered right now." She said patting her leg as her way of expressing how good she thought they were.

She smiked as Suzumi brought up doing research on an opponent. "My cousin is always doing that, says its the best way to study an opponent so if your also saying it then it has to be great advice."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 am

Suzumi nodded and smile when Sheena mentioned her arms. "Like there are some good exercises you can do over here. dumb bells, bar bells, a bunch of different machines and kettle bells will all help ya out with arm strength!" Suzumi said as she took Sheena over for a very brief tour. "So you want to bulk up a bit do ya?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content