by NobuharuKinjo Today at 7:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 5:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 10 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Cethilia knew if SHE broke the kiss, then now would be the time to press the attack. She switched from gentle to rough fingering with all four of her fingers while she began to punch at he rapidly. She then tries to force the kiss back on Raynare, hoping to end it here and now.

Zenith, meanwhile, smiled as her face was covered in juices. She was starting to weaken, but she wasn't weakening in her actions as the whipping not only continued, but intensified as she was definitely ready to end this as well.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 10 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:41 am

Raynare started to pant as Cethilia started to up her pacing. She did so in return, scratching her insides at a faster rate. The fallen Angel now started to punch quickly as well, but not hard. Too much pain was bad, but just the right amount, and it would help a lot.

Akeno meanwhile stopped her attack for a moment to catch her breath. No longer was it worth enduring the annoyance. Releasing her hold over her legs, Akeno directed it to grab hold of her tail and yanked it hard as she would resume attacking Zenith's cunt.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Cethilia was suprised that the Angel who was trying to get a break was also stepping up her game. No matter. She continued to give her rough fingerings and punches while kissing with skill. She wanted to end this soon so they could get to the real fun. The kind of fun in a dungeon.

Zenith noticed her legs were free. Good. Time to return the favor by neck scisorring her. She continued to lick her cunt and continues to pry away the legs around her neck, but if she doesn't get out soon, she would be going down

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Despite her new found determination, Raynare found herself losing strength quickly. It was hard to focus on the attack with the way Cethialia was going on. The girl didn't seem to be as exhausted as she was. Even her punches got weaker, and her fingering started to get weaker. Raynare knew if she didn't do something soon, she would no doubt lose.

Akeno let out a painful grunt as Zenith now scissors her head while she continued to lick her cunt. What was wrong with her? That Zenith seemed to as if be brushing off her attacks like it was nothing. Akeno desperate tried to break free by trashing about left and right hoping to make things difficult for her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Cethilia noticed Raynare was letting up. The punches was doing a number on both of them, but ti was clear to her the fallen Angel was going down soon. She just needed to push her over the edge. She pulled her fist back and then sent the heaviest punch to her gut. Of course, her kiss and fingering was still continuing, so the possibility of her cumming to knockout was still there.

Zenith wasn't brushing off one attack. She started to fade out as she couldn't break free of Akeno's neckscissor. She was trying so hard to use her hands to spread away Akeno's legs to get some air all this time, but if she doesn't break out right now, she knew she would have fallen unconscious from lack of air.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Raynare indeed was letting up. The fallen angel was going down soon and Cethalia certainly could push her over the edge. In her condition, she was easy to take out. When Cethalia slammed her heaviest fist into her gut, Raynare almost blacked out immediately by the impact. However her knees gave out, and she fell to her knees, where she desperately hugged onto Cethilia's waist as she burried her face at her cunt.

Akeno meanwhile was having trouble keeping herself awake. Zenith was winning this fight, no doubt about that. Forgoing all her remaining strength in the headscissors, Akeno decided to try and try pry Zenith's legs apart, otherwise at this rate, she'll pass out from the lack of air.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Cethilia looked down at Raynare, moving to lift her head up and then give a warm, friendly smile. She dropped down as well, giving her a long kiss before breaking, asking. "Do you give up?" If yes, she would get back to the kiss. If not, she would give her one last punch to knock her out.

Zenith sighed in relief as she was able to breathe again. She was pushing herself there and was literally starting to fade out. After taking a breather, she resumed her sexual attack while using her hands to spread Akeno's legs, forgetting that Akeno was getting the redeemed succubus close.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:26 am

Raynare's mind was at it's limits. The girl might as well be sleeping when Cethilia asked her question. In response to it, she just spat at her face in response.

Akeno's strength was weakening at every second passing. Before long, the girl no longer had enough strength to squeeze her head in. In fact, her hands were losing strength, and before long, she found herself trap in the headscissors again. At this rate, she'll pass out either by an orgasm or suffocation.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Cethilia was quite insulted when she was spat in the face. She pulled no punches (well punch) when she gave her last punch to her, aiming once again to her gut. Assuming she goes down, Cethilia gets up and walks over to the others.

Zenith's strength was weak, but still, she managed to continue the fight, squeezing hard and licking at her cunt while keeping Akeno's legs at bay. She was about to win. Good. 'Bout time she got some new girls to play with. Zenith couldn't wait. She was getting even more turned on as she thought of her sexy plans. Whipping. Spanking. Milking. Her mind went on and on about her plans

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Raynare had no strength left to even defend herself as Cethalia readied herself to punch her once more. The blow slammed into her gut and immediately she threw out some bile before her consiousness faded away.

Meanwhile Akeno was already finished. Between the two attacks, she found herself losing strength until it was nearly no more. Unable to push onwards, the girl gave up her struggles as she awaited herself to lose conscious. She was barely awake, but still enough to know that she was likely to orgasm one last time before she was knocked out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next