Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 9 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:41 am

"I am sorry I offended you. Truly." She then pulled her in to start the kiss as her left hand moved to her crotch so her fingers could enter her opponent's cunt while her right hand beginning to punch her "friend'" belly. She used her wings to "hug" her, wrapping them around her in order to pull her in closer to aid in the kiss.

Meanwhile, Zenith got into position. Once she was, she began to lick Akeno's pussy while she brought her hands behind her and began spanking both cheeks at the same time. She wanted to do that as it was it was the only sexual thing she had in mind in this position.

Last edited by Hallian on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 9 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:18 am

Raynare's entire body shook when Cethalia put her hand in. "Hey! Fingers only!! Fingerfuck! Not fisting!" She reminded Cethalia. She didn't like such a whole hand in as to her, it was much more fun to use something smaller.
Rewhen Cethalia leaned forth, she did do and kissed the girl. Her tongue moving forth to invade the angel's mouth. At the same time, her left hand went towards Cethalia's crotch, where she slipped two fingers into her pussy gently. She slided it back and forth gently to arouse her slowly. A rough sex was welcome, but a drawn out one with pain was even better.
With her right hand, she punched Cethalia's belly at the lower point. However she held back. She didn't want it to be to powerful enough to K.O her. She wanted the pain to last.

Akeno got onto position as well. Just as soon as Zenith licked her pussy, she licked hers. "Ah!!" She cried out playfully as Zenith spanked her butt. However Akeno lying on top couldn't reach Zenith's ass, so she used her hands to forcefully spread open Cethalia's legs as possible, hurting her in the process.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:06 am

Cethilia took the hit pretty well, at least, that was how it looked. She continued the kissing and fingering, using three fingers to fuck her. Her main hand punched her again, this time using her strongest strike, aiming at her belly as per the rules of their contest. She was not a true masochist. Pain for her had to be sexual and it has its limit. She doesn't get turned on with a punch to the belly. In fact, too much pain overrides the pleasure. Luckily for Raynare, however, this was a contest to ANY knockout, not just too much cumming.

Zenith almost bit her tongue as her legs were spread out. She had a higher pain tolerance than Cethilia when fucking, but still, she has a limit and likes it only on her boobs, ass, etc. Zenith continued her licking, using all of her experience to fuck her while giving her very rough spankings with her hands.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 am

For Raynare, she was a masochist who took pain very well. Cethalia's strongest punch was like a jolt of lightning, easily shocking all of her senses. It made her feel more alive and even more horny than before.
Off Cethalia's fingers working her magic was driving her closer to the edge of another orgasm. Thankfully she had the skills to fight her in that department too. However unlike her, Raynare had a plan. She continued to finger fuck Cethalia as she continuing kissing her. At the same time, she clenched her right fist but not punching anything yet, but rather storing strength.

Akeno's body shook uncontrolibily as Zenith ate at her pussy. Akeno was more than willing to see who could last longer, but here was a match. She splitting Zenith's legs apart was to protect herself, because she tried to squeeze her legs together to headscissors Zenith to stop her movements for a while.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:39 am

Cethilia didn't really see how one could have a plan here. Keep hitting with your strongest attacks and use your sexies skills seems like the most effective to her. She kept striking with strong attacks, kissing her and fingering her with all of her skill. She was approaching another orgasm, though, but she did her best to hold it in.

Zenith didn't figure that she could use her legs. In fact, she never said if the legs were free. Akeno was going off of technicalities. Fine, she could to. She brought up her spade tail and used it as a riding crop, specifically on Akeno's face. She stopped her spanking to help pry open her legs and luckily, her head was still in range of her pussy, so she continued to eat her out as well.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:03 am

The more Cethalia hit her, the more Raynare felt like cumming. The fallen angel's breathing was more erratic then earlier as she struggled to hold against another orgasm but was clearly on the losing end. As her pussy started to drip precum again. However she endured. For she wanted to force Cethalia into an orgasm first. At that very moment when she orgasmed, Raynare would slam her fist with all her power behind it into Cethalia's naval.
An orgasm was impactful enough, but an immense force to that spot at moment when orgasm would inflict critical damage to Cethalia for a double impact.

However this plan depended on if she could get Cethalia to orgasm.

Akeno cried out in surprise as her face was hit. Immediately she tilted her head downwards where she could still eat at Zenith,s pussy as well. The constant hits to the back of her head was more annoying than hurtful. It made it hard to focus on enduring Zenith's sexual assault. Already her vagina was already starting to leek juices from it.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:10 am

Cethilia kept holding on for a few more seconds, but the fact that she halted punching could easily show that she is at her limit. She worked her fingers like magic, doing her best to make her cum first before she let out her sweet juices. If she does not make her cum, then she would let out her femcum, gushing out of her cunt and being a easy target for that KO punch.

Zenith kept trying to pry her legs appart, playing through the pain as she manuvered her tail to hit Akeno's cheeks as she licked Akeno's cunt, but of course, Zenith's cunt was starting to leak juices, but that only motivated Zenith to get ahead of Akeno, using every trick she could to lick and "spadeslap," as she calls it.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:16 am

For Raynare, her plans were about to hit a roadblock. She had understimated Cethalia's endurance. Of the two, she was the first to let out an orgasm. Her knees buckled as she tried to remain strong. Through determination, she tried to endure. Off course the strength in her fist wavered. Regardless she kept fingering her. Gently scratching the walls of her pussy, she aimed to take Cethalia down. Realizing that she was growing weak, Raynare changed her plans and instead punched a spot just under her opponent's breasts and started to grind hard, but also zkillfully into it.

Akeno meanwhile was at least better than her slave. The whipping of her tails was pleasarable to her. Though other than that, there wasn't anything more she could do as she tried to control herself.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Cethilia was cumming about a second or two after Raynare. When she was finished, she felt a blow to her breast. It stung, but she was still standing. She wasn't losing strength. Rather, it was clear that most of her focus was to resist cumming. Cethilia continued standing as she continued to punch her, although it was clear was was now getting weak for real. Still, she kept up the fight, punching, kissing, and fingering skillfully.

Zenith, meanwhile, was getting close. Not only that, but the neckscissor was still in place, no matter how much she tried to pry away her legs. She still had some air in her, so she wasn't going down yet. Zenith fought on, though, knowing she could make her weaker for Ceth. Zenith continued the "spadeslaping" as much as she could while desperately trying to pry away her legs and lick Akeno's cunt.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Raynare broke off the kiss for a moment. The whole ordeal had been rather tiring, so she needed to catch her breath. However doing so for too long will allow Cethilia the same benefit, so all she did was take a deep breath before she pulled Cethialia in for another kiss. Unlike before when she continued attack, she did not take a gentle approach when fingering her, but rather now she was doing so violently.

Akeno found it harder to retain the headscissors. The whipping was constantly annoying her and making it harder to fight. Gritting her teeth, the fallen angel realized her concentration was all over the place, without realizing it until it was to late, she hit her limit. "Ah!" She looked away as she suddenly orgasmed.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next