Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 3 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:18 am

Even though she forced herself to act so suddenly, she failed to break free. She found herself caught in a camel crutch. She was in pain, but she still tried to resist. There were no ropes to crawl to, so she had to force herself out. She attempts to try to shake Akeno off of her, hoping that would be enough to escape.

Zenith was bringing the whip back for a swing, but when she saw the incoming strike, she let go, getting hit by it, but since an object in motion stays in motion, the whip is sent backwards. She grunts once her breasts were struck, but she rolls with the hit, lessening the force of the blow. She then attempts to counter by grabbing the arm that just attacked her and then forcing Renarye forward as her other hand attempts to punch her in the crotch

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 3 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 am

Akeno grunted as Cethilia tried to shake her off. She was confident in her submissions, but she didn't want the match to end this way. Eitherway, this was also a hentai match. So where would the fun be if she didn't make her opponent submit like the slut that she was. Trying her best, she removed one hand over her hold to try and use her other hand to try and remove her latex suit.

Raynare meanwhile was expecting a larger reaction. Sure she knew that Zenith really felt the blow, but she wasn't expecting her counterattack. One direct blow to her crotch easily cause her to let out a startled cry as her other arm immediately went down to hold it. Not wanting Zenith to get another blow in, Raynare quickly shoved her head forward, attempting to headbutt her, causing her to break off.

"Playing dirty are we?" She grinned. "I like it."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 am

It was now her chance. Cethilia quickly attempts to elbow her and shift her head away from the hand that was still on her. If she succeeds, that should be enough to be able to escape. If she does, however, Akeno would be able to rip the suit a bit, revealing a portion of the Angel's breast.

Zenith definatly felt the headbut, which caused her back away. She decided to gain some distance, fly backwards while keeping an eye on her. If she charges at her, she would quickly maneuver behind her and grab her wings, pulling on them. If she tries to go into the forest, she would to, taking a page from her and grabbing vines suitable for a whip, but unlike her, she'd get two.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:35 am

Akeno grunted as she was elbowed, but she preservered and managed to rip out a part of the suit, leaving a portion of the Angel's breasts exposed. It was a decent start.

Not wanting to get hit by a few more elbows, Akeno quickly got off her and backed away some distance. In her hands was the torn piece of fabric which she waved around like a trophy. "Ara, what an ugly suit if I may say so myself. It covers up so much, and it seems like it's restricting your own movements." She taunted her as Cethalia recovered.

Meanwhile Raynare grateful that she had a breather noticed Zenith suddenly keeping her distance from her decided to take the opportunity to attack. She flew at her, but this time taking some precautions. When Zenith tried to go behind her, she was ready. She too spun around and tried to grab hold of her arms, so that she could slam her knee into her stomach to double her over. This was a wrestling match after all, why not start using wrestling moves?

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:01 am

The uncorrupted angel was mad. Not only did she rip her suit, but also had the audacity to say it was ugly. Well, time to flip the epic switch and lay the smackdown on that bitch. "THAT'S MY FAVORITE SUIT, YOU BITCH!" she cried out in anger as she rushed forward in a blind rage, attempting to ferociously tackle her down and then attempt to bite down on her breasts.

Zenith, on the other hand, was caught in a bad spot. She felt her stomach take a blow, which of course doubled her over. She hoped that Raynare wouldn't have some sort of nasty move waiting for her, but she most likely did. The fallen angel was pretty good; good enough to where she had to say it. "Gotta... hand it to ya. You're pretty good."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:52 am

Akeno was a bit surprised by the level of ferocity Cethilia displayed. She knew she was angry, but this went beyond her expectations. Reacting a little late, she failed to dodged the tackle.
"Ugh..." She let out a grunt as she was tackled to the ground. Just immediately afterwards, she let out a sharp cry of pain as Cethilia bit hard on her breasts. She was hoped it wasn't bleeding. Her cries of pain however soon turned into softer moanings as her masochistic side kicked in.
However this was a match, so she did everything she could to fight back. As Cethilia laid on top of her, she wrapped her legs around her waist and squeezed hard. She wanted to trap her with a bodyscissors. Meanwhile, she would use one hand to try and push Cethilia's head away, while her other would try to further rip out her latex suit if possible.

Raynare on the other hand felt good. It was moments like this she was glad she signed up for this. As soon as Zenith doubled over, she placed her head between her legs and squeezed hard as her arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her up for a piledriver. "I'm glad you think so, but the fun part is just starting." She grinned as she suddenly cut all strength to her wings and plummeted downwards to the ground, aiming to drive Zenith's head as hard as possible into it.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:16 am

Cethilia figured she was going to counter, but she didn't care. She was too pissed off to react. When the body scissors was applied, she didn't scream out. It hurt, but with Akeno ripping her suit even more, revealing her breasts completely, she had to counter. She brought her hands up and attempted to grab a hold of Akeno's breasts and then squeeze tightly and twist.

Zenith was actually worried here. She had to think fast. Otherwise, this may end the match early. She then got an idea. The answer was literally in her face. She bit down on her, hoping that would loosen her grip so she can push herself out and save her from the nasty fall.

Last edited by Hallian on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:58 am

(A bit of a mistake in the names in the last part when Akeno became Raynare)

"Urrhh.." Akeno moaned loudly as Cethalia sqeezed her breasts tightly while twisting it. Well if she wanted to be rough, she would show that she could be rough as well. Releasing her legs, she then stopped trying to rip out more of Cethilia's outfit and instead grabbed her arm which was twisting her breasts and yank it away, as she started to trash about wildly, hoping to buck Cethilia off her.

Raynare had already gotten Zenith in a dangerous position, when Zenith bit into her legs that her head was trapped within. The sudden pain caused her grip to falter. It also made Raynare back away a bit. "Festy. I see dirty fighting comes naturally to you." She grinned. "Ok then let's see how tough you are head on in a fair fight?" She challenged as she flew down towards the forest and landed there.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Cethilia knew if she stayed on Akeno, she would be kicked off, so she got off and backed away in order to prepare a spear as she positioned herself to where Akeno would crash into a tree if she succeeds. It was at this point Cethilia was a bit more calm now, so her attacks were only backed with a small amount of rage.

"I was fighting dirty because I figured you would want to as well." she replied. She then landed on the forest floor and eyed Raynare. "Your move." she offered, planning to counter any attack that would come her way.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Akeno let out a sigh of relief as she managed to knock Cethilia off her. However that might have been a bit premature as Cethalia had already planned her next move. The moment she got up to her feet, Cethilia quickly speared her into a tree. The fallen angel let out a gasp as her back slammed into the tree, where she slummed down dazed from the impact.

Raynare meanwhile took the intiative, she quickly advanced towards her and threw a wide punch at Zenith, she had no qualms about turning this into a fist fight.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next