Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:21 am

"Why did you help me? You are going down to their level."

"If I stood by and watched, they wouldn't have stopped double teaming you. Besides, you can't break something that's already broken."

Zenith nods. She still felt uncomfortable with it, but not as much as she originally was. The two celestials decided to capitalize on their advantage. Zenith charged at Raynare, but at the last second, she would dive down and attempt to grab her legs and then if that worked, she would dive down and try to slam her into a tree branch.

Meanwhile, Cethilia would charge at the other fallen angel, planning to spin kick her side and then move around to to attempt to wrap her legs around her and boston crab her in the air.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:01 am

"Akeno-sama, are you all right?" Raynare asked as she floated next to her. It was a pointless question, Akeno had been hit by blows much harder than that.

"Just annoyed. If angel-san wanted to join, she should have asked first." The master replied. Their conversation was rather loud if only to annoy her opponents.

It was then did their opponents make their move. Zenith charged at Raynare and the said girl readied herself, but was caught off guard with the sudden dive towards her legs instead. Unable to react, Zenith caught her legs and dived towards a tree brunch and slammed her into it.
Raynare let out a sharp cry of pain as she quickly rolled off the brunch and fell to the ground.

Akeno meanwhile took Cethalia's kick. As she was knocked to the side, Cethalia tried to go around, but Akeno was ready. As Cethalia tried to wrap her legs around her, Akeno quickly spun to face her and there, she stopped her wings movement to drop below Cethalia so that she couldn't wrap her legs around her.
If she avoided the attack, she would try to fly down towards the forest to lure her into a trap.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:28 am

Zenith knew Raynare must have been hurting from the slam and then the fall. "You see, that is why falling is bad." She joked/taunted, with a focus on the latter. She then gained some altitude, trying to find Cethilia in case she needed help. She then noticed that Cethilia was chasing after Akeno, so she followed them. Cethilia was a slow flier, so Zenith was able to pass her. Little did she know, the Succubus was going into a trap.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:11 am

"Urgh..." Raynare groaned as she pulled herself to her feet. It was a stroke of good luck that Zenith left her alone. This gave her the chance to act. She had been with Akeno long enough to know what she was planning. Looking around her, she examined the trees and her surrondings and a smile graced her lips as she thought up something fun. Flapping her wings, she flew through the forest, chasing after the two of them, but along the way, she cut through several trees, pulling out several vines in the process. Oh she had a surprise waiting for the two of them.

Meanwhile, Akeno was flying around the forest leading Cethilia around, when Zenith suddenly caught up to her. Her sudden presence caught her by surprise, but it didn't matter. She knew Raynare could not have been beaten so quickly, so she assumed that Zenith broke combat to assist Cethilia. Well that was fine. She knew how Raynare opperated at this point of time, so she decided to leave matters into her own hands.

Flying around a tree, she bent a tree brunch and pulled it as far as it could stretch and released it. The brunch would swing back forth and hit either Cethilia or Zenith whoever was closer to catching her.
Regardless of weather or not it hit her targets, Akeno would fly back in the opposite direction she came from, confident that Raynare had prepared a surprise for the two of them.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Zenith should have saw it coming. They were using the forest to perform dirty tricks. When it hit her, both metaphorically and literally, she was sent flying back with a loud grunt, almost hitting her Angel friend. Zenith then grabbed Cethilia by the hand to get her attention and to stop her movement "They are just going to use the forest for cheap tricks." she said, "I think we need to get above the treeline so they can't keep doing this."

"Good idea." the angel replied and the two began to rise up into the sky as they looked down, making sure they weren't sneaking up on them.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Akeno realizing that they weren't chasing her around in the forest anymore felt a bit of an annoyance. She then decided to do the same and rise just above the forest, but slightly below them. She crossed her arms as she looked at them lazily. "What's wrong?" She innocently asked. "Weren't we just having some fun?"

Off course, all this was but a mere ploy to distract them, for at present, Raynare had already finished her preparations. Since Zenith and her friend was already in the air, Raynare could see clearly where they were. Sticking to the ground, she quickly circled around them in the forest where she would then reveal a nasty surprise she had been storing for them.
In her hands was a whip forged from vines of the trees. As soon as she was in place, she suddenly shot up from the forest at the two opponents. Pulling back the whip, she attempted to shoot it forth and wrap it around Cethilia's legs so as to then swing her around and throw her straight into the forest. She was certain the heavy weight of her armour would crush her, or at least knock the wind out of her, as the additional weight would make the impact even worse.

Since the whip was forged out from materials of the forest. Raynare was certain this was within the rules.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:11 pm

(she's not wearing her amor. They're both wearing the same silver and gold latex suit)

Cethilia figured that Akeno was trying to distract her. "Fool me once..." she said, knowing she didn't need to finish the phrase. She looked down to the forest and noticed Raynare was coming. She noticed the whip made out of vines. "Clever." she remarked as she quickly moved out of the way. It was at this time she actually got a closer look at her. "Wait, you're... you're Raynare." she began to say in a bit of shock. She finally realised her identity. It was the Angel that those damned zealots abandoned. On one hand, she felt relieved, but on the other, she felt guilty. She she have done more to save her that day. At least now she believes there's a chance where she can make up for that day. Right now, though, they have a match to win. Zenith nods towards Cethilia and she nods back. They both then charge forward with the succubus heading for Reynare's rear and Cethilia heading for her front. At the last second, they would try to perform their maneuver. Cethilia would turn to face Reynare's left and Zenith her right. They would then attempt to grab her arms and drag her to Akeno, releasing Reynare so that way, she would be sent flying at her.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:08 am

(Sorry but it wasn't stated so I assumed.)

If the two of them were attempting to grab Raynare, they would solely be disappointed as Raynare flew towards them in response.
She charged towards Zenith while Akeno seeing their plans also charged towards Cethalia to prevent her servant from being double team.

It was then did Raynare did some thing different. Suddenly mid flight towards Zenith, she spun around and lashed out with the whip in her hands at Cethalia.
It would be nice if it hit, but ultimately her role was just to stop her movements for a second so that Akeno can tackle her straight down into the forest where they could have a little time together.

This however allowed Zenith a chance to grab her should she desire.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:44 am

(It was)

Their plan was ultimately stopped by Raynare's attack. When Cethilia was struck, a red streak was left on her cheek. She then felt Akeno tackling her, trying to bring her down to the ground. She struck a few small branches and vines as she fell, which ultimately softened the blow. It was still a hard landing, but one that's easily recovered from. Normally, this sort of landing would stun someone in pain for a few moments, but Cethilia quickly got her head back into the game and attempted to break out of the hold.

Meanwhile, Zenith quickly attempted to grab Raynare's whip and try to force it out of her hand. If successful, she would quickly attempt a strike with her whip. If she fails, she would be wide open for a strike with it.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:52 am

As Akeno hit the ground with Cethalia just below her, she could feel her opponent trying to break out of the hold. However she wasn't going to let that happened.
As Cethalia tried to break free, she tried to hold onto her. Warpping both her arms underneath her chin, she pulled back as hard as possible trying to wrench Cethalia in a camel crutch.

"Tch." Raynare grunted as Zenith grabbed her whip. At this distance it was useless. Realizing it was not worth the effort to wrestle it with her, she let her have it.

However..."That's mine bitch!!" She said as her other hand cocked into a fist where she would slam it as hard as possible into Zenith's huge breasts.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next