Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 14 Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 14 Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Natalia smacked her fist on on Fallon's sexy tummy over and over. She didn't had a very good angle to put a lot of power into the blow but the sound of her fist impacting against her opponent's belly was extremely satisfying. The Dream didn't felt like she was making much progress in weakening Fallon's abs but she had no problem punching that sexy tummy some more and to add to the impact she started to twist her fist after each blow as if she was trying to drill with her knuckles into Fallon's belly.

Natalia pressed her body against Fallon, even if this was an iron tummy contest she wanted to punish the Cali girl more thoroughly, and crushing her tits was a great way to do that. But Fallon didn't gave her much time to enjoy the top position and quickly kicked her legs up slamming one knee on Natalia's tummy and the other on her chest. Natalia's arm helped very little to stop the blow and The Dream was knocked off Fallon.

"Ouhhh." Natalia groaned as she rolled on the mats a bit hurt, quickly getting to her hands and knees.

AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 6u0iRWY
AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 QiougD6AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 TTlOMaFAV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 5t0Q5s2AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 14 Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 pm

The punches hurt. Even when the stomach being punched was as rock-hard and indestructible as Fallon's, the punches hurt a lot. They slammed into her iron abs over and over, bending them but, thankfully, not breaking them. It was incredible how strong Natalia was, though. There was a lot of power packed into that incredibly sexy frame.

Adding to the impact of each blow, Natalia began to twist her fist after each punch, finally forcing Fallon to stop stifling her cries and let out a squeal of pain. "Nnnaaaaayyghigh!" she would moan, as she felt Natalia crushing down on top of her. Fallon would desperately launch her knee strike, and, thankfully, she felt the bony joint slam into Natalia's side, rolling the Dream off of her.

Fallon would slowly roll over onto her hands and knees, watching Natalia as she did the same. "Grrrggh...nice try, Natty, but you're not beating me that easily...!" she would growl, before pouncing like a real tiger, trying to tackle Natalia down to the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Natalia got on her fours and took a deep breathe, then looked at Fallon and smiled. Her right fist was left warm after smacking it repeatedly on the Cali girl's abs, it even hurt a little, but in the end she had managed to make Fallon groan in pain and that felt like a huge success for Natalia.

The Dream winked and blew a kiss to Fallon, getting up to her knees ready to wrestle again. Natalia approached Fallon on her knees watching carefully at the Cali girl moves. If Fallon got up to her feet, Natalia was ready to do the same, but instead Fallen pounced on her like a tigress.

Natalia gasped as Fallon did a very good impersonation of a feline, gracefully jumping on her, cutting the distance rather easily. "ughhh!" Fallon's body came crashing onto Natalia's one sexy frame and the blue eyed cutie had no way to go but down. She didn't tried to contain Fallon, as Natalia knew very well it was pointless; instead Natalia focused on pushing her legs to the side to avoid having them trapped under her own body.

Fallon landed on top of Natalia and The Dream soon felt the cold mats pressed against her back and Fallon's deliciously warm body on top. The move was starting to push Natalia's alpaca sweater up and the underside of her left breast became visible, making The Dream blush a bit. Fallon had her firmly pinned down but not all was lost, Natalia thought as she pushed her legs up trying to wrap them around Fallon's wait, wanting to trap the Cali girl with a body scissors so she could start working the sides of those sexy abs.

AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 6u0iRWY
AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 QiougD6AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 TTlOMaFAV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 5t0Q5s2AV 14  Natalia the Dream Vs. Fallon Terrazas: Iron Tummy Ski Bunnies Match - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:27 am

Fallon blushed a little when Natalia winked and blew a kiss to her. She was by no means intimidated by the Dream, but the girl was a seasoned hentai veteran, and had been almost universally considered the sexiest girl in AFW for years. Getting air-smooched by her was pretty exciting. Fallon wasn't going to let it slow her down, however.

The Californian leapt forward, pouncing gracefully like a jungle cat, and tackled her opponent to the mat, slamming her fellow blue-eyed brunette down onto her back. She would come down hard on top of Natalia, her body rubbing against the Dream's, warming them both. Fallon didn't notice Natalia's sweater beginning to push up. At that moment, she was too distracted by the body scissors that her sexy foe clamped down around her.

"Nniyaaah!" Fallon would cry out, as she was squeezed by Natalia. The American would rear up, putting a little space between her body and her foe's. "Let go of me, Nat!" Fallon would insist, as she would ball both hands into fists and deliver a rapidfire combination of punches right to Natalia's sweet, tight belly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Natalia loved trapping girls between her legs to crush them. The fact that Fallon's gorgeous body was so hard only made Natalia want to crush it more and make it all soft. She immediately stretched her legs and start to squeeze Fallon's sides. When the Cali girl demanded to be let go, Natalia answered teasingly. "Nuuuuuuuuuu.... Fall-chan... I am cold and you are warm, you should stay with me..."

Unfortunately for Natalia, Fallon had no intention of staying close. The Cali girl leaned back and then fired two hard punches towards The Dream taut belly making the blue-eyed beauty groan in pain. Seeing things weren't going her way any more, Natalia decided to break away, she stopped squeezing Fallon's side and moved her legs to place her furry boots on Fallon's tits, trying to push the Cali girl away before she struck again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:21 pm

"I'm a little cold, too," Fallon would reply, huffing and puffing as Natalia's legs continued to crush her midsection. "You should give up already so I can use you as a blanket! I'll find us a nice cabin with a nice, big fireplace to lay down by..."

Fallon's punches would finally convince her foe to break their newest round of body contact. She was going to try to keep going after Natalia, but the Dream put her booted feet on Fallon's boobs and shoved hard, kicking the Californian backwards. Fallon yelped and tumbled head over heels before finally coming to a stop on her hands and knees. She felt the cool air wash over her again in the absence of body contact with Natalia.

"You're not going to get away that easy..." Fallon would say, as she began to crawl towards Natalia on all fours once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:11 pm

"I am not trying to get away, Fall-chan." Natalia would say as she too got up to her hands and knees and began to crawl like a feline predator towards the Cali girl. "You are going to be my blanket! " Natalia countered as she approached Fallon, raising up to her knees ready to tangle with the Cali girl's warm body once more, and when they were close enough Natalia pretended to pounce on Fallon.

The pounce was actually a ruse, Natalia wanted to make Fallon pounce on her again to then slip to the side, trying to go around Fallon and sneak behind the Cali girl's back to then wrap her arms around Fallon's slim waist, attempting to trap her in a tight reverse bearhug.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:56 pm

"Oh, really?" Fallon would ask. "It looks like you're trying to get away from me. It looks like you're scared of me, since I'm a big, sexy, scary tiger!"

She would begin to slink forward on all fours, moving slowly, and smoothly, like the jungle cat which she often imitated. Natalia was doing the same, and the two wrestlers moved towards each other, both looking like big cats on the prowl. Fallon prepared to pounce again. When Natalia began to pounce, Fallon would immediately commit herself and leap forward, hoping to overpower Natalia in a grapple and drive the Dream down onto her back again.

Fallon realized far too late that it had been a ruse on her opponent's part. She fell down onto her face on the mat as Natalia dodged her attack. When Fallon pushed herself back up onto her knees, she immediately felt Natalia grab her, wrapping her arms around Fallon's taut tummy and squeezing her in a reverse bearhug! "Nnnyyaaagh!" Fallon cried out, as she felt her midsection squeezed.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:17 pm

"Mmmmmmm yessssss..." Natalia purred satisfied on Fallon's ear, sliding her chin over the Cali girl left shoulder. "You are a big sexy, scary tiger...." Natalia continued teased as she tightened her hold on Fallon, her left hand firmly holding her right to start squeezing at her opponent's taut tummy. "...but I am going to tame you."

Natalia would press her body against Fallon's warm body, rolling her breasts on Fallon's back. Her alpaca wool sweater had pulled up some more and she could now feel the underside of her breasts rubbing directly against the sheep wool of Fallon's own sweater. She pushed her hips, smacking them against Fallon's ass in a lewd manner, mostly to tease the Cali girl, but also to try to keep her off balance, and with the knuckles of her left hand, she tried to drill into the rock solid abs of her opponent.

"Such a hard body.... I can't wait to make it mine.." Natalia whispered seductively, licking Fallon's earlobe, trying to keep her opponent distracted.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:00 am

"Mmmmmnnnn...noooo!" Fallon would wail, kicking and swinging her arms impotently as Natalia hugged her from behind, squeezing Fallon's midsection hard with her strong arms. "I don't wanna be tamed! Leggo of me, Nat!" She would do her best to break free from Natalia's grasp, but to no avail. The Dream's reverse bearhug was steadily draining Fallon of her energy and putting more and more pressure on her precious tummy.

Natalia's treatment was not only punishing, it was also very sexual. Fallon's mouth fell open, and she panted out hot puffs of breath into the cool air around them. Natalia's boobs were rubbing against her back. The girl's hips and crotch were smacking against her round ass. And the worst part was that Natalia was doing all of that at the same time she was trying to grind down Fallon's belly.

It was very difficult for Fallon to focus when sexy things and belly things were being mixed.

"Mmmg...mmmnnh..." Fallon moaned, still struggling, trying to lurch forward and drag Natalia over to the ropes, where she could maybe force the Dream to let go of her...
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next