Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 35 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Arasinya smiled as she said to the elder sister, "Aww, give your sister a chance. She probably don't mean it on purpose. You two need to compromise on how this thing needs to be settled."

Kentis and Gwen both fired at the rocks to practice their aiming. Having a slingshot is different from a bow and arrow, but at least they were being adaptable.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

The elder sister whispers to Arasinya how expensive the shampoo was and how she must wait at least 3 months before the merchant returns. She will slip away with her baby sister then return 30 mins later with her sisters hair dyed and fixed up very pretty and the little sister pouting that she got caught pranking her elder sister. The other girls look at her friends hair style and smile looking at the elder sister to swarm her saying dye and fix ours up too please. The elder sister looks at Arasinya saying " these girls always want to try out new hair style and being I work at the shop that prepares everyone's hair for festivals. The girls say " she will easily take over the store" as the elder sister says " I plan to eventually when the owner retires, but I will always be happy if she pops in to offer advice or show a new style she came up with." One of the boys shout "incoming" as she shouts a word forming a energy barrier to block a few sling bullets that Gwen Kentis and even Xerxan effectively fired accidently in their direction.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:14 pm

"Let me see your shampoo," says Arasinya before the elder sister takes off with her sister. "I might be able to help you with that problem."

When the sisters return and she sees the younger one having her hair dyed, Arasinya would turn to the pouting little sister and says with a smile, "Watch this." She would feel her dyed hair with her fingers to do some more magic. This time, she would make each section of the little girl's hair to make the multiple colors look regal and beautiful while each color is divided into sections. She even showed the little sister a mirror to see the illustrious beauty of her dyed hair. "There, what do you think? How do you look?"

Arasinya then hears the elder sister about her store that specializes in hair. "Hmm, I'd love to come and see your store. My mother always tells me I need to change my hairstyle once in a while."

Gwen giggled as she says, "Oops! Sorry about that!"

Another boy would say, "It's fine, aim more at the fruit in that tree!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:01 pm

The elder sister says my father can easily return the shampoo to normal being I suspect it was made in his lab" as the little sister gives a mischievious smirk clearly saying she was the creator of the hair dye used in the prank. The little sister says don't worry I love my new hairstyle as she twirls about showing off her new hair style that her big sister fixed up making even her multicolored hair look very good. The other children say better make an appointment today because if you wait you will be on a long waiting list" as elder sister gives Arasinya the directions to her shop which is more clear than the directions the children were saying as if they were purposely trying to keep her from getting to shop before them. Xerxan's aim improves mainly because the sling worked more with his agility than a bow would as he tries a trick shot shooting 3 shots and hitting all three of the older fruit the kids set up dead center.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 am

"Your father is a scientist?" Arasinya seemed intrigued in hearing about the elder sister's family. "If your father is that smart, I believe your mother married a remarkable man. Also, he can greatly help with your shampoo problem."

She smiled at the younger sister twirling to show off her hair. "Yes, you are indeed beautiful, little one. I bet that a princess can even be jealous of you."

Then, Arasinya would say to the elder sister, "Alright, how about this weekend? Say, 9:30 in the morning?" As she spoke, something just hit her. "By the way, may I ask you your name and your sister's name so I can contact you soon?"

Kentis was amazed at Xerxan's shooting as he said, "Xerxan! Maybe that's the weapon best meant for you!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:20 am

The elder sister says Lira and my mother is a strong wizard which she is happy with him being an alchemist" as the little sister says " I am daddies apprentice and sis did daddy see you" which the elder sister nods. The little sister whimpers saying " daddy is going to ground me from the alchemy lab, but I hope being that I made sure the lab was very clean after I made they dye." Xerxan says" I guess I did which I am a little surprise being the weapon is so simple compared to a bow and I am so much better with it than a bow."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:26 am

Arasinya made a courtesy to the sisters and said, "I'm honored to meet you, Lira. My name is Arasinya and I would be happy to visit your shop." She then hugged the younger sister and said softly with a smile, "Shh, it's alright. I'm sure your Daddy will understand and still love you. What's your name, Lira's little sister?"

Gwen suggested, "We should get you a slingshot! That can help you out greatly when you fight again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:22 pm

The little sister says " imp, alchemy demon, and other nick names the family" as she adds" sis daddy didn't help me make the hair dye I made it all by myself along with I wrote down notes about what I did just like daddy." Xerxan says " I am not sure I would be comfortable using it as a weapon I rather meet my opponent head on instead of attacking while they aren't aware of me."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:29 am

Arasinya said to the little sister, "Oh, you did? Perhaps with a talent like that, you can get good business." She then looked at Lira and asked, "Do you know your little sister's real name?"

Kentis would say, "Well, not exactly for head-on fights, I know. But when you're in other fights that don't require close combat, say stealth missions, you can use it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 am

Lira says " she loves my nicknames for her over her real name" as the little sister stands proudly adding " I am also my sisters test subject for new hair styles because I trust her not to make me look ugly."Xerxan says " I don't think I will be doing too many stealth missions because it isn't my style I prefer head on battles to stealth." The little sister turns to Xerxan and says " stealth missions are fun" as she swipes one of her sisters hanging pouch thinking it is the one she stores her candy in only to open it as one of her early alchemy creations a stink bomb releases its gas onto the now pouting little sister.

Last edited by 10727 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next