Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 37 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Arasinya would smile as she nodded and said, "Well, at least she'll be calmed down...at least for a while."

Gwen and Arasinya both helped to braid each girl's hair. Gwen would say, "This is what Arasinya calls "The Pixie's Lily"." This hairstyle combines a swirl of the back of the hair with points going down like a lily's petals.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Before the braiding started the girls asked their bothers to go retrieve their hair brushes which they did, but not before giving the girls a kiss on the cheek causing them to go ewww allowing the boys to rush off to do their own eww out of sight returning with the brushes. One of the boys borrows his sisters sling and they have a little tournament with Xerxan which he allows the children to win even though he could of won easily. Lira forms head models that the girls smile knowing she is going to learn these new styles so her partner in the hair dressing shop will be able to give the children or even the adults this new style. It takes her a few attempts on the model heads, but she gets improves enough to meet Arasinya's requirements of the perfect braid knowing she has the perfect person who wont turn down her request.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:42 am

Gwen also thought it was gross when she saw the girls being kissed by their brothers. "EWWW!! ICKY!" she cried out while making a yucky face.

As Arasinya kept braiding the girls' hair, she noticed that Lira was doing the same in order to promote it to her customers. "Hmm, not bad! Looks great!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:57 am

The girls giggle and running their hands through their braids and the girls ask Arasinya how to keep their brothers from giving them kisses on the cheek being it is so yucky. Lira smiles and teleports the models back to the saloon sure enough they will make a lot of customers happy with some new exotic hair styles available for purchasing.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:03 am

As Lira teleported out, Arasinya would say to the girls, "Well, you can give them what I'd like to call "The Five Reasons"." She showed her hand as she added, "Watch me now. Five reasons..." She would clench the pinky first and let the other fingers followed. "One...two...three...four..." Then she clenched her thumb to make a fist. "FIVE!"

But then Arasinya also adds, "But if it's your brothers' way to show they love you, just let them do so and you can kiss them back. I have a brother myself so I should know."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:53 am

Before Lira leaves she says " you girls better head home soon" as time flew while they were having fun and it was nearly time for the evening meal. The girls listen to Arasinya and copy her movement making cute little fists, but they say boys are yucky why would we kiss them when we can use the five reasons to deter them?" the girls words probably brought back memories of when she was that young and a boy kissed her to try and scare her off.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Arasinya smiled and replied, "Well, it's not the case of OTHER boys, it's only kisses within the family. Only boys that aren't in your family is who you show the "Five Reasons" to. In your family though, be sure to talk to your brothers on how you feel about when they kiss you. My brother sometimes kisses me a lot as a sister because I work hard and fight for my family and home. I understand he misses me, but I tell him that he should be calm and just know that I'll see him soon. Most of the times that I kissed him in a family manner was during meetings, greetings, and even when he feels down."

Morwen was soon panting on the floor as she spent most of the day with her sisters sparring with their doubles. She felt so hungry as she thought to herself, "I must be stronger so I cannot fail my family."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:11 pm

While the girls were talking to Arasinya their brothers would sneak up and kiss their cheeks then run off causing them to go eww and chase them each girl making a cute fist as they chase them intending to slug them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:39 pm

As Arasinya watches the girls making fists to slug them, she would say in their minds, "Dont make it too hard. Just talk to them as soon as you catch up and tell them that you'll slug them." With nothing else to do, she went to find Xerxan, Kentis, and Gwen so they can return to the inn.

Morwen would slowly try to go to a rock to sit down and catch her breath.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:49 pm

The girls will say ok in their minds with some still intending to slug their brother while a couple other girls decided upon a different plan. They catch up at home saying " don't kiss me" as they each slug their brothers most softly like Arasinya mentioned only one gave her brother a black eye while the two other girls went and gave their brothers a really wet kiss making them take off saying eww to bring big grins to their face. Xerxan will go with back to the inn hearing Kentis and Gwen's stomach start growling at how their activities really made them hungry.

The others will finish shortly after she finished as they start to prepare diner while the Matron mother says" no more for today just stay limber.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next