Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Liesmith, Lobo, Scarf, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Ami Takeuchi vs Alaina Sanders " I bet you...."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ami Takeuchi vs Alaina Sanders " I bet you...."

Post by Teenwrestler on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:13 pm

It was time for the real deal, this was going to be their third meeting and probably this is the only one that counts!. Ami had previously encountered with her frenemy in the AFW backstage, the gym and now finally in the pro wrestling arena ring. Things had already been spiced up between the two ladies and sparks will definitely fly at the end of this wrestling match.

The supermodel was in her private locker room, already changed in her wrestling attire which was a navy blue lycra sports bra and matching spandex wrestling briefs, she was sitting on her chair infront of the mirror while busy "preparing" for her match as she applied some light make-up on her cheeks, some lipgloss and black eyeliner across her lower eyelids. She pouted infront of the mirror and winked at herself "Damn- Im gorgeous" she giggled.

*Knock*Knock*Knock* " Erm Miss Ami, its me, If you're just about ready...Ummm c-can be I mean can you please head out to the arena, your match is due now!" Kyle struggled to find the right words to disturb his wealthy client. Meanwhile, inside the room, Ami snickered as she was putting on her knee and elbow pads " Urgh,Im coming! Cant you be a little more considerate and wait for people,you idiot? she replied to him before unlocking the door and heading out. " How do I look? she said, putting her index finger on her bottom lip and striking a pose. " Y-you look great miss Ami, as always"he said scratching the back of his head. " Hmph, of course I do...now come on." she snapped her fingers and went ahead towards the arena, as Kyle followed her.

Ami's entrance theme cued and she waited for a few more seconds to build the suspense before brushing past the curtains and heading out towards the arena, The supermodel did a catwalk across the ramp that lead towards the ring, while waving to the crowd and blowing kisses all around, as she got close enough to the ring she ordered Kyle to get up on the ring apron and bend open the ring ropes a bit so that she might make her way, Kyle sighed and did what he was told. Ami entered the ring in real royal fashion as she quickly called for a mic.

"*ahem* I would just like to say that, after I had already defeated my best friend, Alaina, in our little gym spar a while ago she was really persistent for a rematch that she was kind enough to let me choose our match type and even the stipulation for when I win the match *giggle*. So here I am, I've decided the match type and what I want when I win today's match...." She smirked as she licked her lips, waiting for the amazon to enter the ring.

Ami "The Supermodel" Takeuchi

Daisuke 'The Wrestling Prince' Takeuchi

Friction:

Misaki Toyoda (Part-timer)

Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top