Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panda vs. Kasumi

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Panda vs. Kasumi - Page 7 Empty Re: Panda vs. Kasumi

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:23 am

"Nnnrrr!" Kasumi groaned as she continued to push against Panda's hands. However their stalemate was not going to last long as Kasumi took a kick to the gut. "Guh!" she cried out as she hunched over in pain as she released one of her hands from the lock up to hold her side. More pain was heading her way when Panda's hand crashed into her chest as she whipped back as she let out another cry of pain.

However taking hits was something she was used to as she took a step back and used the new distance to launch a side kick into Panda's gut as she pulled on the hand she was still locked with for extra momentum. If she was successful and hunching over Panda, Kasumi would swing her leg out and lift it up for an axe kick into the back of her Chinese opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Panda delivered a couple of hard strikes right to Kasumi’s torso, first a sharp, arcing kick to her gut, then a hard, fast palm strike right to Kasumi’s cute flat chest. Panda had finally managed to break the stalemate which had resulted from her and Kasumi’s pushing contest.

She didn’t keep the advantage for very long, because Kasumi retaliated against her in kind, slamming a side kick into the side of the Chinese girl. Panda gasped and groaned, being forced to back up a step as Kasumi would then try to hit Panda’s back with an axe kick. Seeing this coming, Panda would quickly let go of Kasumi’s hand and throw herself backwards, disengaging from the test of strength and backing off, giving both of them some breathing room. They were on an even footing yet again. This time, though, the end was in sight. It was just unclear who would be winning.

“Haaah…you’re pretty good, Kasumi…good taste in panties and good at fighting…you’re my kind of girl,” Panda would say, having to compliment her opponent after the way she’d fought. As she spoke, Panda would reach down and tug at her sweaty panties, trying to keep them from sticking to her butt or wedging up between her cute little butt cheeks.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:00 am

Smashing her foot down, Kasumi groaned in frustration as all she got was mat as she took a step back, disengaging yet again as another deadlock was reached. Panting as she stood in her stance, her body sweating from all of her pores as it gave her a shine while her gi and panties clung to her body.

"Ha...ha...you too...you're great in your panties choice.....and fighting....I could see this becoming a normal outing for us..." Kasumi panted as she couldn't foresee the ending, her and Panda were equally matched....Or were they?

An idea popped into Kasumi's head as she would race towards Panda, throwing a high hit that looked similar to a clothesline, a move that didn't reflect Kasumi's normal fighting style. As it shouldn't since it was a feint to get Panda to duck under as Kasumi raced towards teh ropes, leaping on to the second rope as she would spring back, attempting a Springboard dropkick to her rival hoping that it would catch her off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 am

Panda smiled happily as Kasumi complimented her back, and suggested that this could become a recurring thing for the two of them. Panda hadn’t put too much thought into what would happen after this match, but, taking a second to consider the possibilities, she couldn’t help but smile thinking about having the chance to fight Kasumi again. “I definitely agree! It would be a lot of fun if we got a chance to do this again. I want to see what other kinds of panties you’ve got in your collection!”

Kasumi’s next attack, a clothesline maneuver, was easy enough for Panda to dodge. The Chinese martial artist ducked under it with hardly a second thought. When she turned around, however, she saw she had been fooled. Kasumi was up on the ropes, and then she was leaping forward, about to slam into Panda!

Quickly, the white-haired girl tucked down and rolled, barely avoiding Kasumi’s attack and watching her foe slam into the mat right where she had just been. That had been close—too close. Kasumi should be nicely stunned, however, and that might just set Panda up for a high-flying move of her own. Running over to the ropes, Panda would hop onto the second rope, and then, with a loud battle cry, she would leap forward, throwing an elbow out and trying to bring it down hard on Kasumi!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:40 am

"Yaaaah!" Kasumi roared out as she jumped off of the ropes wit her two feet extended outwards with the intent to bury them into Panda's chest. However her eyes widened as she saw Panda roll on the mat as Kasumi saw her move underneath and barely missed as she crashed into the mat, holding her gut as she got to her knees and curled forward. "Uuuuuu...." she moaned as she got to a knee, hearing Panda's feet running against the mat.

Looking up as she got to her feet, Kasumi saw Panda flying through the air with a vicious elbow heading her way. Now it was Kasumi's turn to react quickly other wise be punished with the elbow. Kasumi would mimic her opponent as tucking and rolling was the only way she would escape the hit as she rolled underneath her fellow martial artist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:58 am

Panda evaded Kasumi and then, assuming that Kasumi was as stunned as she had been after her first failed high-flying maneuver, ran for the ropes herself, trying to take control of the match once and for all. But her diving elbow drop would not find its mark, either. Kasumi tucked and rolled out of the way, and Panda slammed painfully into the mat. “Gyynnh!” Panda groaned, rubbing at her elbow.

“You’re fast, Kasumi…” Panda would say, as she rolled back up onto her feet. “But now it’s time for you to stay…still!” She would swing a kick at Kasumi, hoping to nail the other martial artist in the side. If she could do it, Panda would then try to get away and run for the ropes again, hoping that this time, Kasumi would be stunned long enough for her to pull off her big maneuver.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

Rolling to her feet, Kasumi hopped to her feet as she turned around to face her opponent as she saw her rubbing her elbow. "Good, but not good enough Panda!" she praised as she approached the other martial artist with the intent of forcing her back on the defensive. However she was in for a surprise as she took a sudden kick into side. "Guh!" Kasumi let out as she staggered backwards, holding her side.

Seeing Panda race off to the ropes again, Kasumi knew better than to wait and see what would happen as she raced off to the other ropes. Leaping up on to the second ropes and launching herself backwards as she twisted in mid air, going for a crossbody. However her body moved faster than she could think and didn't know how this would end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 am

Panda’s kick landed, and the Chinese martial artist bolted for the ropes. She had been counting on Kasumi being somewhat stunned after her failed high-flying maneuver and the kick to the side, however, and it was readily apparent that Kasumi was not stunned. Still, Panda had committed, and she was not about to back down from what she had planned. She hopped up onto the rope, glanced in Kasumi’s direction, and saw that the Japanese martial artist was up on the rope, too.

Panda had a plan, even after all of that, but if she was one second off…well, she didn’t really know what would happen.

“Yaaaaah!” the Chinese martial artist would cry out, as she leapt from the ropes, throwing her body backwards as she would then twist around and sail towards Kasumi. Immediately, however, Panda knew that she had misjudged Kasumi’s timing. With no way to stop what was about to happen, Panda would keep on sailing forward, colliding with Kasumi in mid-air in an incredibly powerful impact!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:52 am

"Guh!" Kasumi let out as her petite body crashed against Panda's body as she whipped back after the hit and made the landing even more terrible as her head snapped back into the mat. "Gaaaah!" she cried out as she grabbed the back of her head, sitting up before rolling on to her side as she groaned in pain. On her stomach she was panting heavily as she took a lot doing that string of springboards and this payoff was nowhere near what she'd expected as now her and Panda were in the final stages of their reserve energies.

On her stomach she would look over to Panda, "Ha....well...that's new..." she let out, thinking back and never once saw two wrestlers crashing in mid air on two springboard moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:45 am

Panda took a similar hard fall to Kasumi’s, her head smacking into the canvas as she flopped down like a crumpled piece of paper. The mid-air collision had been incredibly painful, and had also taken a lot out of the Chinese martial artist. She rolled over onto her front, panting against the canvas, her hands rubbing at the back of her throbbing head and at her shoulder blades. When Kasumi spoke, Panda would glance up and over to her similarly-immobilized opponent. She managed a smile. The collision had been…something.

“It…is new…” Panda would agree. “You were supposed to jump a second earlier…then I could’ve come down on top of you and I would be winning the match right now…uuugh.” Panda would groan again as her head continued to throb, and she would put her face down on the mat again as she would try to massage some of the pain away.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next