Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panda vs. Kasumi

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Panda vs. Kasumi - Page 12 Empty Re: Panda vs. Kasumi

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:27 am

Kasumi pulled on the gi, but with the ruffled clothing already falling off of Panda's slim body, it did not provide her much leverage in rolling the girl off of her. Another chop came on to her exposed chest, the smacking sound of flesh on flesh as it left a welt on the karate girl. "Ahhh!" Kasumi let out as her struggling stopped as she panted for air, which was difficult to do as Panda was bouncing on her stomach.

How Kasumi was not going to give up just because of strikes. Her spirit would not yield to something such as that. "Noooooo!" she bellowed out, refusing Panda's demands of surrender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:10 am

Right now, Panda was going to do all it took to get Kasumi to submit. She was on top of the karate girl now. Both of them were exhausted. There wasn't much energy left. She was on top. She had gravity on her side. If Kasumi was as tired as she was, then Panda had this match won. She just had to convince Kasumi of that fact...

It was going to be difficult. Kasumi didn't seem to want to give in. Panda sent a chop to her chest, and, though Kasumi howled, she wasn't done yet. Panda would bounce on her foe's belly again, trying to force the air out of Kasumi, trying to finish her off. "C-come on, Kasumi! I'll hit you as hard as I have to..."

To illustrate that, Panda would deliver another chop, this one to Kasumi's upper side, trying to make her give in.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:22 am

With the impossible situation that she was in, unable to catch her breath with Panda jumping on top of her stomach and teh chops that sent waves of pain throughout her body, Kasumi knew that there was little chance of victory in this hold and this was where determination turned into stubborness. As much as she didn't want to, there was more to lose in this hold than just her panties, which was already a high price.

Another chop hit her, this time it smacked against her upper side added an all new level of pain to her aching body. Reclutantly lifting her hand up, Kasumi began to tap on Panda's thigh, signaling her defeat as she closed her eyes as she tried to come to grips with the fact she was losing her panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Panda kept on bouncing on Kasumi's belly, forcing the air out of her opponent's lungs, while at the same time battering her with chop after chop. The Chinese girl's eyelids felt so heavy. Her whole body was sticky with sweat, both hers and Kasumi's. She was so fatigued, so sore, but she needed to finish this off right here.

Finally, she felt Kasumi tap. Finally, the Japanese martial artist was giving in. Panda would let out an exhausted but triumphant breath, flinging her arms up, then rolled to her side and got up onto her knees next to Kasumi's legs.

"Those kittens are mine..." Panda would pant, as she would reach up under Kasumi's gi. She would grab onto the sweat-dampened panties and pull on them, peeling them off of Kasumi's butt and pulling them down her legs. Once they were off, Panda would stand up, wobbling a little on her thin legs, holding out her opponent's panties in front of her, looking at her kitten-patterned trophy and grinning.

She looked past the undies and looked down at Kasumi. Panda felt bad for her opponent. The two of them were of very similar minds, and Panda knew how upset she'd feel if she had lost her panties. She loved her panda panties. She would have felt terrible. But, strangely, Panda felt even worse seeing Kasumi upset like that.

"Umm...hey. Hey, Kasumi," Panda would say. She would reach down with one hand, offering it to Kasumi, and would help the karate practitioner onto her feet. Once Kasumi was up, Panda would reach down underneath her own gi and grab her own sweat-soaked panties. She would slowly peel them away from her nether regions and slide them down her legs, then step out of them, one leg at a time, before picking them up again and handing them to Kasumi.

"Here...I want you to have them, Kasumi. It was a really good fight!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 am

With Panda finally getting off of her, Kasumi rolled on to her side as she gasped for air. It was a hard fought battle, even in defeat she couldn't help but respect her opponent in their extremely close fight, trading blow for blow and hold for hold. A shame that she was going to lose her kittens, but it was the wager she accepted and the wager she was going to keep as she felt Panda peel the sweat soaked panties off her body. Each second that the panties slid off of her legs, Kasumi felt more and more crushed as they were one of her favorite panties before they were finally off of her and out of her possession.

Getting to her knees, Kasumi pulled on the bottom of her gi to ensure that no one could see her bare bottom as a little tear formed at the corner of her eye, sad that she had to part with the panties. Looking up as Panda extended her hand, the karate girl grabbed it and got to her feet as she was in for a surprise when Panda took off her own panties and gave it to her.

Kasumi's eyes lit up as Panda was offering her panda panties to her. "Ar-are you sure?" Kasumi questioningly asked as she slowly grabbed the soaked panties. A big smile came on her face as she held the precious panties that was graciously given to her. "Thank you Panda, thank you so much!" she exclaimed as she gave her rival a hug. "It was an amazing match, thank you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Kasumi's sad face quickly brightened when Panda offered her her panda-print panties. That made Panda really happy. She didn't mind giving up her favorite panties. It wasn't like they were being thrown away or destroyed or anything. Kasumi would take good care of them. And they were definitely going to look great on Kasumi's cute butt!

"You're welcome!" Panda would reply, chuckling as Kasumi excitedly jumped up and gave her a hug. Panda was still sweaty, and sharing body heat with Kasumi like this made her sweat a little more, but that was okay. "Thank you for a great match. Please take care of those panties, okay?"

She would smile as she would back up a little bit from Kasumi, before sliding the kitten-print panties she had won around her feet and up her legs. The underwear, still warm and damp with Kasumi's sweat, clung tightly to Panda's butt. She would laugh and twirl around a bit, looking down at her new panties.

"Hey, Kasumi, we should hang out sometime," Panda would say. "I want to see what other panties you have in your collection!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:13 am

Kasumi was incredibly grateful to her rival, she could've easily walked out and left Kasumi panty-less in the ring and Kasumi would have no reason or right to complain about it, because she agreed to the terms and wasn't the kind of person to back out of a deal like that. However Panda chose not to and instead chose to reward her for her efforts as Kasumi slid the sweaty panda panties up her legs and snugged them on.

"Of course I'll take care of them!" Kasumi affirmed with a strong nod of her head, "And take care of my kittens too!" she replied to her new-found friend, as said friend offered to hang out. "Then let's hang out this weekend! I can show it to you then! Consider it a bonus for winning this match!" she said as a new found joy was building within her little body as the events of finding a friend who shared her same interest had happened, she was greatly looking forward to showing off her awesome collection of panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 am

"Okay! I trust you, Kasumi!" Panda would say happily, as Kasumi agreed to take care of the panda-print panties that she had just received. It made the Chinese girl really happy to see her opponent happy like this. She knew how easy it could be to get carried away and turn an opponent into an enemy. Well, that wouldn't happen here! Panda and Kasumi shared a very special interest, and they were going to fangirl over all sorts of cute panties together.

"This weekend works for me!" Panda would reply, when Kasumi suggested a time for them to hang out. "I'll show you some of my collection, too! Maybe we'll find more we can swap!" She would giggle and give Kasumi a little wink, overjoyed at the prospect.

"Well, looks like it's time for us to head out of here!" Panda would say, as she would hop out of the ring and start slowly up the ramp, fatigue slowing her down, but pure joy at making a new friend keeping her going. As she and Kasumi would both make their exit, she would remember something, and would turn to Kasumi as they headed up the ramp.

"By the way, if you want, you can call me by my real name outside the ring," she would say with a grin. "I'm Yumei. Teng Yumei!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12