Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda) Empty Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda)

Post by dlamp Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:02 am

Best of 3 Strip Match

• To win, one fighter must achieve two falls.
  • The first fall must be via submission, verbal or tapout. At which the loser must allow the winner to strip them of their panties.
  • The second fall must be via knockout. At which the winner may take the loser backstage for a private spanking session for as long as they wish.

Attire: Panties only[/b]

Xiao knew that coming to the AFW would be a good chance to broaden her horizons as a fighter, but never in a hundred years did she think she'd get a chance to fight the Teng Yumei. Not only would she have the chance to exchange blows with the actor of her favorite children's show, she might even be able to get an autograph or interview up close and personal! Something like that would do wonders for her blog. And this was only her debut, her first match! The sky was the limit from here. And of course there were the stipulations. Xiao found the idea pretty interesting. A match in panties only would be a pretty good chance to get some shots for her blog and discuss her thoughts on a match with another kung fu warrior, and getting a chance to see her childhood idol naked wasn't a bad deal either, provided she could make her submit and then knock her out. Xiao was confident she could do it. Idol or not, this was another warrior, and she came here to face and conquer as many strong warriors as she could, Teng Yumei included. Though, she was curious to see how well of a fight Teng would put up while nearly naked, how well Xiao herself would manage. What an interesting world this is...

And as her music she focused herself and got her mind set on the match ahead. Okay, I can do this!

She slapped her face to psyche herself up and walked right out onto the stage. The crowd was roar its approval of her, whether genuine excitement for her or for the match to come she didn't know, but she smiled and pumped her fist regardless, absorbed into the excitement. For her attire, she was donning only bright red panties with her group's logo in the center at her crotch, a dark red gem with a white outline. It was a short walk to the ring but she took time to gauge the crowd and wave at them. Climbing up into the ring, she surveyed the area. It was a large stadium, and a large crowd to go with it. Whether large for the fighters or the match at hand, Xiao cared little, but she smiled and waved all the same. All to do now was wait for her opponent and get this fight underway.

Spoiler:

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda) Empty Re: Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda)

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:11 pm

Teng Yumei, who had since her arrival in Japan gone by the nickname Panda, was most famous on this side of the East China Sea for her obvious, unabashed underwear fetish, but in her native Hong Kong and in China generally, she was still known for a series of appearances she had made in her early teens on a Hong Kong-produced magical girl show. While her appearances had been relatively few, and the show itself lasted only two seasons before being canceled, her honorable anti-hero character had been something of a cult hit, and was seen as following in the grand tradition of homegrown martial arts entertainment. Her likeness had been used on merchandise even in the years following the show's cancellation, giving her a small but steady stream of royalties that had allowed her to make the jump to Japan and to AFW in order to pursue her fighting dreams.

She wondered what all of her fans would think of her now, so often ending up naked and even in victory, in some pretty compromising positions. Strangely enough, while she knew that her show had had some sort of following in Japan, she had never properly met a fan of the show since beginning her fighting career in Tokyo.

Until now. As her opponent's music ended, her own began, and Panda—or Yumei—strode confidently out onto the ramp that led down to the ring, hands on her hips, moving with a dancer's grace as she closed the distance quite quickly. For her attire, she was, like her opponent, clad only in panties—she had selected one of her more vibrant, almost outlandish, but cherished pairs, with a checkerboard of pastel colors, from mauve to yellow and orange to sky blue, rosy pink, and lime green, running all across both the butt and the crotch, a seamless pattern all the way around.

She hopped into the ring without even touching the apron, turning upside down and springing off her hands as she passed between the ropes, to put herself back on her feet, right side-up, the crowd giving her a loud and enthusiastic reception, as they had her opponent. Smiling, Yumei would move towards the center of the ring, one hand still on her hip, the other swinging freely, while her eyes were focused on her fellow short, lithe, hair bun-wearing martial artist!

Spoiler:

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda) Empty Re: Stripped and Spanked Bare! (Xiao Qiao vs. Panda)

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:44 am

And Teng Yumei had arrived in extravagant fashion. As cute and confident as Xiao remembered from when she watched that old series, Yumei walked with confidence and grace, wearing some rather outlandish choice of panties as well. A rainbow of pastels and squares, carrying a confidence that Xiao honestly didn't know if she could pull off. She couldn't help but blush as she got closer, examining the actress's body further as she drew near. Take a breath, Xiao. She's just another warrior and not your favorite actress from that show you use to watch as a kid. She took a second to calm her nerves, doing her best to keep a straight face as Yumei approached the ring.

Well, jumped into the ring, really.

With graceful and athletically reflex, Yumei easily spring boarded right into the ring, through the ropes and landing perfectly within. The crowd was going wild from, and even Xiao wide-eyed from it. And it all ended with the girl looking Xiao right in the eyes and waiting, just inches apart from her.

Xiao's face was a little red. Her childhood star, right in front of her, just one article of clothing from being buck naked. "H-Hello!" She said, giving a bow, palm over her fist. "Wow, I'm kind of surprised I actually get to face my childhood idol to be honest..." She admitted, scratching the back of her head. "I mean, I watched both seasons of that show and even have the bluray set, and I heard you were in Japan now, but... it's, uh, kind of crazy seeing you in the flesh." She looked Yumei over again, Xiao's face now completely red. "A-Anyway! I'm Xiao, and I hope we have a good match. Testing myself against fellow kung fu warrior here is definitely an exciting first match for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Xiao's hair buns were even bigger than Yumei's were. Other than that, the two of them were well-matched—in height, in build, and evidently in training, as Yumei could tell by Xiao's body tone which muscle groups she worked out the most, and recognized that they were all the same ones that Yumei's own kung fu training tested. The girl's profession to being a "kung fu warrior" confirmed it.

Yumei's heart beat a little faster with excitement. Not only was it a panties-themed match, but a panties-themed match between two girls with very similar styles. Xiao might have been a couple of years younger than her, at most, but had obviously begun her training at just as early an age as Yumei had. She would be a worthy challenger, without a doubt.

The girl in the red panties bowed, bringing her face nearly into Yumei's cleavage—or where her cleavage would have been, if she wasn't so flat-chested. Blushing, she smiled and put her right fist in her open left hand and returned the bow, dipping her own head until her nose nearly touched Xiao's chest and she could feel the heat rising off of that bare body. "You are actually the first fan of the show who I've met in Japan, so I'm honored to be able to share a ring with you!" Yumei admitted. "It's very nice to meet you, Xiao. I'm Yumei, but...I guess you already know that!" She laughed.

"Great panties, by the way. They're beautiful! After I strip them off of you...I think I will have to add them to my collection as a trophy." She let her eyes wander low to admire the way the fabric clung tightly to Xiao's hips, wanting to turn her around to ogle her butt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Oh God, Yumei's body was so close! Xiao could feel the actress's breath against breasts as she dipped down, her face going even red. And it was so obvious she was doing it on purpose! Xiao might had done it first, but it was only too late by the time she realized how close her face was to Yumei's chest! The psychological battle had clearly started before the physical one. But at least Yumei was polite and kind in her speech. It was nice to know this was Yumei's first battle with a fan, not much of a surprise given the country. And the two even shared a laugh.

But it was also clear her idol was competitive as well!

The declaration didn't go unnoticed, and it especially wouldn't go unchallenged! Yumei wanted Xiao's panties, and she wanted to them take right from the source in this match. And Xiao... Xiao wanted just the same! "You can try, Yumei!" She said, pivoting round to give the girl a clear, full view of her panties, letting her see the potential prize if she could claim it. "But fan or not, I'll make sure your panties not only mine, but autographed as well when I'm done spanking you!" She shot back, bumping her bare chest against Yumei's to make her challenge and drive clear. "Your show was one of the things that inspired me to learn kung fu, and I'll make sure to conquer you with them as a gift."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Xiao understood exactly what Yumei wanted, turning on one leg to show off her rear end. Yumei smiled and pressed her palms together, not making any move to touch Xiao just yet, making sure her fellow martial artist knew her honorable intentions—just to look, to examine, not to try anything underhanded. Once the match started, she would touch Xiao plenty. Right now her eyes were enough. They started at the small of her back, where the skin was at its smoothest and softest. Then they traveled downward, right down Xiao's spine, and then to where the cleft between her butt cheeks would appear, if it wasn't covered up by the taut cotton surface of those bright red panties, and the shining dark red gem on a field of white in the exact center of that cute, athletic butt. From there, Yumei's eyes moved left and up, to the hip bone, then down along the curve of her hip to where the panties no longer covered on her upper thigh, examining how they dug into flesh just slightly, indicating the tiniest bit of fat on top of lean muscle. Then they moved right, across the gap between Xiao's legs, where bright red disappeared into shadow between them, before moving up the right side of her butt.

It was a thorough, if all-too-brief examination, as Xiao only stayed in the position for a few seconds before pivoting back. Yumei was satisfied, though—for now! And she wanted her brown-haired opponent to feel that same satisfaction, so as soon as Xiao turned back to her, Yumei turned on the toes of one foot, presenting her own backside to her opponent so that Xiao could properly admire it, and the panties that fit snug upon it. "Oh, don't worry, I won't let you leave tonight without giving you an autograph," she promised. "Once I've spanked your butt until it's as red as your panties, I'll sign my name right across both cheeks."

When she turned back, she moved forward, and as Xiao did the same, the two of them brought their chests into close contact. And, as modest in the bust department as both kung fu warriors were...that bump also brought their bellies, their noses, and even, just barely, their crotches together, Yumei's many-colored cotton fabric brushing challengingly against Xiao's bright red, as if the panties themselves were preparing to fight.

"I can tell you are going to be a very worthy opponent, Xiao," Yumei said, her words blowing right into Xiao's mouth. "I'll prove you were right to idolize me by vanquishing you. Your butt and your panties will belong to me tonight!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:19 pm

Xiao's face remained red as the two's bodies touched. She could feel almost every inch of Yumei. Her supple chest, her tone stomach, her tiny nose, even her hot breath. You're absolutely doing this on purpose, Teng Yumei! Your villainous ways extend far past that show! Xiao's could only imagine how red her face and body was right now from the contact, how hot it was to the touch from the intimacy. Xiao had thought she prepared for this, thought she had done enough mental exercises and forms to focus, but... "Hmmm..." But instead she was pouting with both nerves and intimacy. No, focus Su Xiao! Don't let her intimidate you with her cuteness!

This was a challenge, both as a warrior and as a panties lover. There was no way she was going to leave this ring without her idol's panties in tow! So she pressed a bit harder against Yumei's body, feeling her bare chest and stomach against Xiao's. Bumping foreheads and noses, just short of touching lips as her eyes sharpened with fighting spirit. And making sure push her crotch right into Yumei's, feeling the thin fabric bump and touch. This was a declaration. Xiao wasn't going to let Yumei show her up now.

"I'm glad you have spirit, Yumei. I'll do everything I can to crush it with my fists!" With that said she took a much needed step back. Taking a second to relax her body from the charged sensation of the two's intimate stare down before settling into her stance. Hands up and open, ready to strike and catch attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:56 pm

Yumei was obviously more confident when it came to bodily contact, though she couldn't keep an obvious splash of color off of her cheeks as they rubbed and pressed together. More confident was not completely comfortable, after all. She had only really begun exploring matches such as these since she moved to Tokyo. It was both liberating, but also...slightly terrifying! She understood how poor Xiao Qiao, in her debut, must be feeling right now.

And the white-haired girl was pleased, and a little flustered, to see that her opponent would not be easily backed down, not only maintaining the contact between their bodies, but actively increasing it as she pushed forward from their initial fifty-fifty position, leaning into Yumei, putting her weight on her, and creating such closeness between their bodies that Yumei could feel the pounding of Xiao's heart as if it were beating inside her own chest! Of course, she had to push back, practically gluing their bodies together. Their nipples stabbed each other hard, their stomachs suctioned together, navels effectively kissing, and now even their panties were rubbing and making soft zipping noises as fabric met fabric in this tight staredown.

Yumei shivered a bit, feeling warm all over. But she did not break eye contact, and she would keep a smile on her face as she spoke. "I look forward to seeing what your fists can do. You have made some very bold predictions, and now it's time you live up to them!" She stepped back, too, and the air that passed between their bodies felt as cold as ice compared to the heat she had so recently felt from her foe. She smoothly moved her legs out, knees bending. She held her right hand in front, open, turned to the side, and her left hand to the side, but facing Xiao, ready to attack or defend. And slowly, she would move to the side, to circle her opponent and see whether Xiao wanted to start on offense or defense.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Xiao's body was still burning the contact as she settled her nerves. Seeing Yumei in her stance and ready to strike definitely helped bring her mind back to reality. Adoration and respect aside, she could see Yumei's spirit was burning just as hot as her body was before they separated. Both martial artists were ready to fight and see how's kung fu championed ring. And Xiao wold make Yumei work and sweat for that if she dared tried.

She's wants to see my reaction... Xiao followed Yumei's pace, circled around her in turn to keep her facing in front. The last thing Xiao wanted was to leave an opening. And since Yumei wanted to see Xiao in action, then she'd show her idol she was a force to be reckoned with!

She launched her offensive, throwing out a quick palm strike at the center of Yumei's chest to start things off and rattle her a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:11 pm

The slightly-younger Xiao fell into step with Yumei, the two tiny girls circling each other slowly, arms up, knees bent, waiting to see who would make the first move. Yumei was typically not shy about initiating battle, but she was curious to see how Xiao would start things off—curious just how well the girl's skills would match up against her own. Xiao was similar to her in many ways, but for all the bluster she still had not yet given any proof that she could back it up! It was time to do so!

Xiao came at her, and came at her with impressive speed. That palm strike rushed like a bolt of lightning towards Yumei's bare chest. Yumei reacted with equal speed, twisting one forearm up and inside of Xiao's arm, then thrusting outward, deflecting the attack away from her chest and into empty air just above her left shoulder. Yumei let a faint smile cross her lips as she would retaliate with an attack of her own: a rising palm strike aimed at Xiao's jawline!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next