Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue Empty Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:38 am

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue: Martial Artists Duel!

Win by Submission or KO
Winner strips the loser and takes her panties as a trophy.

Teng Yumei—or Panda, to use the nickname she had gone by for many years in fighting circles—stepped confidently down the ramp leading into the ring at the center of the arena. It had been a while since she had last appeared in front of a crowd in this building, but she had many good memories from her previous encounters here, and she did not expect this one to be any different. She expected a hard-fought battle against a suitably skilled foe. She expected to win. Lastly, she expected to pull the panties right off of her bruised and beaten opponent, taking them for her own collection and leaving the girl naked and on full display.

Smiling to herself at the thought of it, Yumei reached the ring apron and, without missing a step, launched herself upward, grabbing onto the lowest rope and quickly hoisting herself up. Nimbly bending her body she would swing her legs up into the air and use the momentum to pull her entire small body up over the top rope. As she swung down into the ring, she would throw a couple of swift, slashing chops with her arms, showing off for the crowd and for her as-yet-unseen opponent, and then would easily slide down into the splits, flexing her strong, lithe leg and glute muscles and grinning toothily from ear to ear.

Panda:

All of this got a good reaction from the crowd, but she was really targeting it towards the girl who was about to join her in the ring. She didn't know much about this Maelle Mondue, but what she had heard suggested that the girl might be a worthy foe, with a fighting acumen—and taste in attire—similar to Yumei's. Come and get me! she thought.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue Empty Re: Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue

Post by dlamp Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:17 am

How long had it been since Maelle had been in the ring? How long had it been since she competed in a match of any kind? It felt like ages, practically an eternity! Sure, she trained, sparred, and otherwise kept herself busy with activity, but nothing in this world compared to putting your skills and pride on the line in a true battle. The noble's body craved action, and the moment AFW had decided to call her in for a rather interesting match she accepted without hesitation. Honestly, it was like they were rewarding her patience with the most perfect of matches. A martial duel, a battle against another trained warrior with their pride and panties on the line. Maelle didn't know much about this Teng Yumei at first, but a cursory glance into her past made it clean this was a truly battle-tested young woman. A kung fu star and experienced wrestler, a prodigy in her own right much like Maelle herself. The thought of trading blows with her sent a shiver down Maelle's spine. After that it was just a matter of keeping herself warmed up and ready for battle. The skills of a kung fu master... I wonder how my judo will measure up? A small smile played along Maelle's lips, bring a small paper fan to her face as she cooled herself down.

Spoiler:

With her music playing and the crowd primed and ready, Maelle marched onto the ramp with her maids and servants behind her. She stood in all her bare glory, donning some specifically lacy black panties and bra for the match, much to the crowds excitement. She stifled a quiet giggle from behind her black paper fan, letting the audience and her opponent got a nice look at her bare, tanned body as she calmly and proudly moved down the ramp, feeling the cool touch of the glossy floor as she did so. She gave the crowd various glances, some winks her and there, letting them know she acknowledged and respected their presence. Then, her golden eyes locked in on her opponent, practically glowing with both excitement and determination, giving a small show of quiet fighting spirit to rouse her rival's competitive nature.

Now at the apron, she was offered a hand up by one of her maids, which she took graciously and rose as another maid opened the ropes for her to get inside. After that the group of servants quickly bowed in unison and made themselves scarce, not wanting to interfere with their mistress's fight. All sans one who quietly waited at the edge of ringside to observe and assist for after the match.

With the pomp out of the way, Maelle walking over to her opponent, looking her over as she fanned herself, giving a small smile at the sight. A rather cute Chinese girl with a toned body to match her own. The sight had Maelle licking her lips. "Well, aren't you a cute one?" She noted. "Panda, I presume. I am Maelle Mondue." She announced, closing her fan and placing it over her chin. "I have to say, I love your bold attire. You don't meet to many Kawaiis brave enough to show themselves off to the world these days." She stretched her body for emphasis, showing off her lithe and firm body to both her opponent and the cheering audience who marveled at the sight. "That said... I hope we can be friends even after I strip you bare to our loving audience."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue Empty Re: Teng "Panda" Yumei vs. Maelle Mondue

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:00 pm

Yumei watched her opponent enter with a smile on her face, giggling at the assistance the girl received from her maids. It was an ostentatious show of wealth and privilege, but Yumei had a feeling that this did not mean that Maelle Mondue was weak or needed help. She just wanted to show off her power in a unique way. Yumei could appreciate that, and was still smiling as her opponent began to approach her from across the ring. Yumei walked forward, too, the two martial artists meeting in the center of the ring, eyes unabashedly scanning each other's young, fit bodies.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, as well, Maelle. Please, you can call me Yumei," the Hong Kong-born girl would reply, putting one hand on her hip and the other on her chin as she took a good, long look at Maelle from head to toe. The two of them were almost identical in size, including their toned tummies and frankly nonexistent chests, but were like photo negatives of each other: Yumei pale, white-haired, wearing her skimpy white bra and panties, Maelle deeply tanned, black-haired, with black underwear. They were like yin and yang, and that appearance would only be reinforced when they were tangled up together in combat.

"I hope we can be friends, as well...and that you won't hold your humiliation tonight against me," she agreed, the twinkle in her eye suggesting that she was very confident in this outcome. Maelle, of course, was clearly completely at ease with the idea of her own victory. One of them would have to be proven wrong, and it would be interesting to see whose martial arts mastery would prevail.

"Before we begin, can I ask you for a favor?" Yumei brought both her hands up to clasp them together beseechingly, smiling warmly as she held eye contact with Maelle. "Would you mind doing a little modeling turn for me so I can see your whole attire? Your front is so incredibly cute, and I am just dying to see the back..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:18 pm

Maelle looked over Panda, smiling. The girl certainly had confidenc, she could respect that. Unafraid and unabashed by neither attire nor the words exchanged between them. A girl was pure and white as her attire, the perfect sort of opponent to help Maelle shake the rust of her skills in earnest combat. Maelle unfolded her paper fan, hiding the growing smile and light chuckle behind it. "Oh Yumei, I wouldn't never hold it against you. Humiliation is our bread and butter as Kawaii." She declared, her eyes narrowing in delight. "And as martial artists I think we both know that all aggression starts and ends in the ring, save for the most extreme cases. You have my word as a noble, a woman, and a warrior that no matter what you do to me and I you, it's only in pursuit of victory." She closed her fan, poking it at Yumei.

"That being said..." Maelle looked Panda over, smiling as she took in her opponent's lithe and toned form, her mind already imagining the feel of making those muscles twitch and stretch in submissions. "I'll have to decline your request." She placed her fan down, turning just slightly enough to give Panda a tease at her behind as she did so. "If you want to see all of my form and outfit, Teng Yumei, you'll have to knock me unconscious and turn my body around yourself." She took a confident step forward, pushing her small, flat chest against Panda's, her golden eyes gleaming with challenge. "You're rather cute yourself, and I'm dying to see you're whole body bare before me after you shriek your surrender. Teng Yumei."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:23 pm

Yumei was pleased with Maelle's outlook on the match, and was now looking forward even more to what would happen after their fight was concluded. She could already imagine Maelle, beaten and naked, her face bright red with embarrassment, sitting at her feet like an obedient puppy, ready to be taken anywhere and used in any way which struck Yumei's fancy...

The girl remained coy for the time being, however, turning only ever so slightly to show the silhouette of her backside as she tucked that fan away again. Just that glimpse was enough to make Panda's mouth water, and she purred as she took a step forward, to make sure that her body and that of Maelle were smashed together with absolutely no space between them. Their flat chests grinded together, nipples hardening and tugging at each other's bras, while their crotches also touched, sharing warmth. Yumei kept the body contact going, unashamed of the obvious signs of desire that her body showed, knowing from Maelle's words and actions that she reciprocated them all. "You've only given me more reason to win this battle, Maelle Mondue. The vision of your exhausted, sweaty body crawling on all fours in front of me will give me all the reason I need to endure whatever you might do to me."

She puckered her lips...then planted a sweet little kiss not on Maelle's lips, but on the tip of her nose. "Now, Maelle, sweetheart, let's pound each other, throw each other, slam each other, twist each other, beat each other until only one of us can stand. I want you to give this battle everything you have!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:38 am

Maelle felt her body shiver with desire. The touch of Panda's soft skin, the obvious and open arousal that the noble could feel through their thin clothes and panties as the slick bit of wetness and light bumps rubbed at her primed and excited body. And in Panda's eyes she could see that same hungry desire to conquer and dominate, the image of Maelle's own destruction against the kung fu warrior's fists. A mirror image to the crying and screaming Panda Maelle had in her own mind. The desire to absolute ruin Panda and see her broken before Maelle. And hearing her rival's bold words only had her shutter further, her eyes lighting up with utter delight as the light kiss teased what was to come, a small bit of comfort and sweetness before the brutal taste of iron and salt took over.

"Hmhmhmhm..." And the bits of Maelle's decorum couldn't hold up any longer.

"Ahahahaha!" She laughed. She laughed honestly and from her stomach, a hand over her eyes as she arched back away from Yumei to let out her joyous guffaw. Never before has another woman, another Kawaii dared to make a challenge like that, to put into words what she had often said to her own opponents in hopes of igniting their fighting spirit to break her. She was truly with a kindred spirit, someone that understand the joy, pain, and beauty of martial arts, AFW, and all that it could be.

This girl -no, this woman- would evolve the Kawaii world into something higher.

It took Maelle an honest half-minute to get herself together, her laughter dying down to more modest and polite chuckles. "Oh... Oh... Oooh Yumei... Oh, mon amie. Mon camarade. Ma sœur étrangère." She breathed out, stretching her hand out as if to wanting to gently caress a fragile flower before pulling back and looking the girl over with hungry, lustful, excited eyes. "I think I'm in love~" She locked eyes with Panda, her gaze hungry like a predator, grinning wide. "Yes... Yes, Teng Yumei! Let's make each other martyrs of what warriors of our caliber can do to each other! You're broken body and shattered pride shall be the example of all Kawaii girls of what we risk in this ring!" She pointed at the girl with an almost manic smile. "Grind my body and soul into dust if you can, Teng Yumei!"

*DING*

No further words needed to be exchanged. Maelle said all she needed to. All that was left to do is destroy Teng Yumei to the best of her ability. Body, mind, and soul. Without hesitation Maelle rushed forward with all the speed her body could manage, moving low to snatch Yumei's legs and pull her down in a rough and hard double-leg takedown!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:50 am

The suddenness of Maelle's mighty laughter actually took Panda by surprise, and her eyes widened as she rocked back slightly on her heels. The sound was so loud, coming from such a small girl. It boded well for Maelle's ability to produce the screams of surrender which Panda hoped to hear by the end of this match, but for an instant the Hong Kong-born warrior wondered if something had snapped inside the mind of her opponent.

If it had, it was only for the better. Maelle was overcome with the fighting spirit, something which Yumei could not recall ever happening inside the AFW ring before, to any of her opponents. "A kawaii battle to end all kawaii battles, then, Maelle? If your body can take it...then I'm happy to give you everything you ask for! Let's begin!"

The bell rang with the two kawaii girls just a few paces away from each other. Yumei would have loved to charge straight at Maelle and lock up with her, grinding chests and testing their strength—but she suspected that might be a strategic mistake. While she had no doubt her strength was as great as Maelle's, the other girl was a judo practitioner and more used to grappling than Yumei was. The time would come, before the match was over, for that lustful collision of bodies. But right now, Yumei would leap into the air and to the side, letting Maelle's arms pass just barely beneath her feet. Then, as she brought one foot down onto the canvas, she would swing the other leg down swiftly in a hammering kick towards Maelle's back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:05 am

"Gah-!" It all happened in almost an instance. Maelle reached to pulled Panda down, but only grabbed onto air, and her body was too forward in her haste and excitement. It left her wide open of the heel that slammed hard into the noble's back and slammed her to the ground. Maelle was forced to taste a bit of the mat bellow and the harsh sting along her back, gritting her teeth as she shook off the pain. The blow forced her fervor to die down a little, and she quickly rolled back to her feet in a low stance, arms out and ready to continued.

Okay... now what exactly am I dealing with? With a cooler head Maelle eyed Panda cautiously. Her declarations aside, this would be a difficult fight for her. As skilled as she was in judo, the art had a disadvantage when the opponent lacked loose clothing to grab and manipulate. Maelle had often taken advantage of the elaborate costumes of her fellow wrestlers, pulling, twisting, and contorting them into odd shapes with their own loose and flashy outfits. It was the main Maelle herself only wore the bare essentials when fighting on this ring, aside from her own personal taste and pride in her body of course. Ad now facing her sister-in-arms, that advantage was removed. Panda was as thinly clothed as Maelle herself. Whether out in strategic intelligence, bodily pride, or just outright lust, Panda took away Maelle's usual plan of attack.

Still, the Gentle Way as a number of techniques regardless of clothing. With a sinister smile and a lick of her lips, Maelle quickly dashed into range, arms stretched out right for Panda's shoulders. Though that wasn't all, at the same time Maelle moved her leg forward to also try and force Panda into a leg sweep to get her off balance and slam her hard into the mat by the shoulders so she could have a taste of the mat she forced Maelle to first sample.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:39 pm

Yumei could not have wished for a better start to this match, as she avoided her opponent's opening assault while her own landed cleanly, driving the other girl and her cute, skimpily-dressed body down into the canvas beneath them. She initially moved forward to follow up the successful strike with a choke hold, but Maelle spun back up onto her feet, crouched but ready to retaliate, and Yumei thought better than to be too hasty in dealing with this dangerous opponent.

She positioned herself in an anticipatory stance, one hand held rigid out in front of the other, legs similarly positioned. As Maelle rushed at her, too fast for Panda to land a blow to her chin, the kung fu-trained fighter would move her hands in and up to try to deflect the grab for her shoulders. Maelle, however, was investing more in the movement of her leg, and the Hong Kong native would not be able to stop that leg from sweeping hers out from under her. Even with a jump, the force of the push against her upper body was enough to send her sprawling to the canvas on her back.

"Ungh!" Quickly, Yumei was rolling, back up into a crouched position, almost identical to the one her foe had taken mere moments earlier. Unable to help herself, she smiled as her eyes met Maelle's. "This is going to be fun, isn't it?" she asked, as she began to circle her foe, watching for an opening.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:17 am

Ah, the lovely sensation of forcing another woman to the mat. The thrill of making gravity and physics do the majority of the work as you forced your opponent to the ground against their will and forced them to endure a hard crash. And Maelle's successful sweep gave her the wondrous sight of Panda's slightly panicked face before impact. It only lasted an instant though, and Panda immediately sprang back up to her feet before Maelle could follow up with a submission. The two were a black and white mirror of each other, crouched low, circling the other, smiling like predators in wait, scanning the other and looking for the smallest weakness to exploit. Maelle let the full intent of her determination burn within her golden eyes, looking at Panda like a meal to be prepared and devoured.

"Oh, we'll both be drowning in pain and pleasure, dear Yumei. I promise you that." Maelle cooed, spreading her arms out as if welcoming her rival into a loving embrace. "I believe it's your turn now." She declared. "Come, Teng Yumei. I believe you wanted me exhausted and on all fours." She teased, licking her lips in slow, methodical fashion as she rose into a higher stance as she stood up. "I won't get on my knees breathless and gasping without some help, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next