by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Testing the Waters (Maelle vs. Yumi)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Testing the Waters (Maelle vs. Yumi) Empty Testing the Waters (Maelle vs. Yumi)

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:19 am

Match Type: Hentai Submission Match
Win by Making your Opponent Submit via Climaxing

Now this was an interesting one. A submission match was something Maelle was use to from her judo and grappling days, but a hentai submission match was a rather lovely spin on things. Getting opponent to submit to pleasure would be a new one. Maelle was no stranger to sexual combat, nor to sensual grappling and fighting through an orgasm or two. This was to be a battle of endurance more than anything, and of that Maelle was confident in her abilities there. She had a whole finisher made to show off her sexual endurance, but for this match she'd have to to focus on making her opponent endure the assault of pleasure. A bit more aggression would be required this time around. "My, I'm getting chills just thinking of it~" Her opponent would be another Kawaii, so it was set to be an even fight, her favorite kinds of fights. And as Maelle finished preparing herself, her music kicked on it was time to greet the audience.

This time around it was a more somber affair. Only one servant with her on her way down the ramp. It was a calm walk to the ring, careful and focused steps as she made her way down, the servant behind her merely keeping a few paces back and polite greeting the crowd in turn as Maelle maintained her focus. As usual, her attire was a simple black two-piece, as well as the Japanese fan she often carried at the start of her matches. Like a general on her way to a battle, she merely fanned herself and walked, politely handing the item over the servant as they got to the edge of the ring before Maelle hopping inside. She merely gave a quick flip of her twintails, showing off her hair and body to the crowd before making her away to her corner.

A quieter entrance than her usual bombast, but she was saving her energy. This fight would be a matter of stamina, and she wanted to waste little of it on flash this time around. For now, she would wait for her opponent and see what she'd be facing.

Spoiler:

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Testing the Waters (Maelle vs. Yumi) Empty Re: Testing the Waters (Maelle vs. Yumi)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:39 am

”Not exactly what I was hoping to face, but that cutie should do,” Yumi mumbled to herself as she watched her opponent’s entrance. This was going to be her first match, and the type is exactly what she dreamed it would be, something allowing her to feel up her opponent and get felt up by her for a very long time. She fiddled with her attire, a one piece swimsuit she had worn through her high school career as a competitive swimmer, with excitement and anticipation as she await for her turn to make her entrance.

Once that time arrived, Yumi began to enter. Having not been able to find a song that she wanted to be her entrance song and panicking when she was asked for it, Yumi’s entrance was filled with the peaceful sounds of splashing waves. She wasn’t too sure on what she should do for her entrance, so she simply walked down the ramp, waving and occasionally shaking her breasts towards the crowd.

Entering the ring, and unsure of where she could stand exactly before the match starts, she hesitantly went to the center before introducing herself to her opponent. “Hi! I’m Yumi! I hope we can have an enjoyable match!”

Appearance:

Back to top Go down

Testing the Waters (Maelle vs. Yumi) Empty Re: Testing the Waters (Maelle vs. Yumi)

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:46 pm

"Oh?" Maelle rose an eye, her ears perking up as she heard not the music of pop song or some other entrance song, but the ambient sound of splashing waves. A rather calming sound that ironically break her focus for a moment. A unique type of entrance song... or sounds in this case. Curious still was the woman that used it. Maelle watched her opponent as she came down the ramp, eyeing up every inch of her with a small hum. Someone that was keen to show off their blessed body, playing to the crowd ever slightly and seemed to be a bright and confident person, just someone Maelle would expect for this kind of battle. And her outfit was nice too. A basic swimsuit wasn't a bad choice, it was Maelle's go-to outfit as well, though hers was a two-piece as opposed to her opponent's competitive one-piece. And once her opponent finally got into the ring she Maelle found herself with a rather cheery and confident girl.

"Hmhm~" Maelle smiled back at her, walking to the center of the ring in turn. She looked a bit knew to combat, but this match was to be a mix of sexual and martial prowess. Hopefully this girl could handle the former more than the latter at least. "Likewise." She state, running and hand through her twintail. "I'm Maelle, though feel free to be creative in what you moan out while I have my way with you." She gave the girl a short flash of a competitive smirk before shifting back to a pleasant smile. "All in all, here's to a fair and proper match. I hope we both enjoy each other thoroughly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:54 pm

Yumi finally got a good chance to see her opponent up close. They were about, if not exactly, the same height, but it was clear that one of them was more gifted from birth, her opponent’s body almost forming a straight line compared to Yumi’s own curvy body. She also noted her opponent’s outfit, noting that she may have already found another swimmer.

“Yeah, let’s keep this nice and fair! This is my first match after all.” Yumi tells her opponent, “And, Maelle, don’t worry, I plan on being extra thorough with you, since it seems I don’t have as much surface to work with as you do to me.” She then tried to replicate Maelle’s confidence smirk, which was clear that smirking wasn’t something she didn’t do a lot intentionally from how awkward the outcome was.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:44 pm

Maelle's features darkened for a moment, her eyes darting to Yumi's... surfaces in question. The small jab was not lost on her, but she quickly forced her face back to a moment a more confident expression. That cheeky verbal jab was going to get its comeuppance during the match, that Maelle was sure of. But for now... it was clear her opponent at the very least had some confidence about her.

"Oho?" Maelle ran a hand through her twintail. "I can only imagine what you're going to do to me in this ring, Yumi dear." She teased, taking a step forward. "But worry not, I'll make your first match a famous one. You have my word that you'll never forget the experience you'll have in this ring, my fellow Kawaii warrior." She gave Yumi a wink, licking her lips in slow fashion as she eyed up her target. Teasing aside, Yumi did have a great body. One toned and honed from swimming. And the swimsuit, while a bit basic, gave clear definition to her legs and the shape of her breast. A lot of surface indeed... And while Maelle lacked the assets of her opponent, she could sure take advantage of them. "Tell me Yumi... how would you like your first orgasm?" She asked, settling into a low grappling stance.

"I'll be as rough or gentle as you like for your first~"

*DING!*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:02 pm

“It’s be boring if I knew how I was going to climax, so why don’t you surprise me?” Yumi told Maelle, knowing full well that she wasn’t going to go through her full first match against someone who seemed to have more experience than her without climaxing at least once. As Maelle assumed her stance, Yumi examined it as an inexperienced wrestler more focused on pleasure. She had lowered her body, and since they were the same height before, Maelle had lowered herself into the ‘perfect’ height from a breast smother.

As soon as the bell rang, Yumi charged in, not too slow, but also not very fast, planning on doing exactly what she came up with in her examination, getting Maelle’s cute face lodged between her bountiful breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:45 am

With the sounding of the bell the match was on. And Yumi's words only had the spark in Maelle's eyes shining bright. A competitive foe to be sure, and one Maelle would relish in testing throughout the match. It'd be a long match after all, Maelle would make sure of it. And Yumi came at her in a charge as she moved right for Maelle. And unlike her Yumi didn't take a low stance, instead keeping a higher position and upper body. A clear attempt at getting a height advantage and overpower the noble, but just as clear to be a novice's attempt at grappling. Such a basic charge would be easy to counter once they locked up.

Except... Yumi didn't want to lock up.

"Mmph?!" Instead of a grapple, Yumi planted her breast right against Maelle's face, practically shoving them in front of her and turning the noble's face red at the shock. It was definitely a surprised, but not one she could fight against.

Maelle's hands immediately went to hips. She was already lower enough to access them and her hands quickly groped and grasped around them, feeling her way down to the back of Yumi's knees and pull the woman's legs right from under her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:10 pm

“I caught you cuti- Ahh!” Yumi began to say before letting out a small yell of surprise as she felt her legs come out from underneath her. She desperately tried to grab something to stop her fall, but what she grabbed onto didn’t help stop her fall at all. Getting a finger barely hooked around it, Yumi pulled at Maelle’s bikini top, but as she fell further, she lost her grip on it, letting it slingshot back against her opponent’s flat chest as she hit the ground with a thud.

From the ground, Yumi caught a glance of her opponent’s red face and decided to tease her about that, “What’s the matter, cutie? Not used to seeing such developed breasts that close to your face? Well don’t worry, you’ll get some quality time with my girls sooner or later.”

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:26 pm

Her gambit worked, Maelle was able get Yumi down with a makeshift leg takedown. She didn't go down herself, but being able to breathe again and successfully counter her foe was a nice start to the match. Though... the slight tug and snap at her bikini strap had her wince. It was a desperate gamble, yes, but also a reminder. There was a very high chance of losing the little coverings she had. And while Maelle wasn't a strangler to nude wrestling, she'd rather not be forced into it.

Especially from this opponent.

Maelle looked down at Yumi with a frown, the Kawaii's taunts forcing her features into a scowl. Again with the breast. She fought the urge to roll her eyes, not wanting to give Yumi the satisfaction. Instead... she quickly recovered herself and smirked.

"Oh, I'm quite experienced," Maelle stated, taking a calming breath as her face going back to normal. "But first... let have your 'girls' get intimate with two gifts of mine:" Maelle's eyes flashed with sharp intent, quickly jumping up and aiming for fall directly atop Yumi's breast, knees first. Not the sophisticate techniques of a judoka, but it'd give Yumi one hell of a comeback for her taunts. "My knees!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:47 pm

It was pretty clear on what Maelle’s attack was, so Yumi tried to roll to the side to avoid it. However, the attack was too quick for her to complete avoid, with one of Maelle’s knees digging into her side, drawing out a grasp of pain from Yumi. “H-hey! I thought we were going for an enjoyable match! Do you know how much it hurts to get hit in the breasts?” Yumi groaned as she took a little time recovering from the knee to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next