Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breakfast of Champions

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 5 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:41 am

Janet did manage to turn the two of them over, putting herself on top and her gorgeous blue-haired lover on the bottom. Of course, she was just as vulnerable to the sexy rubbing of her girlfriend as Azami had been when she was on top. And the AFW Hentai champion seemed to be utilizing the same tactic that Janet had, arching her back to press their pussy lips together in a very tight, very wet kiss, that made Janet moan out and made a few drops of her leaking pussy juices drip down into Azami’️s vagina.

“Mmmm…” Janet would moan, biting her lip as Azami insisted that she cum. The Lakota was close, but she was not about to cum before her lover. As Azami continued to gyrate her hips in tight circles, Janet would continue to hump her lover’️s sex, thrusting her hips downward, letting gravity aid her as she tried to make Azami cum first.

“Mmm…I will cum for you…just as soon as you cum for me, sweetie! Come on! Cum!” Janet would insist.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:54 am

"Mhhmm... nouhh..." Azami moaned as Janet kept resisting her. "I'll make you cum first... oohh..."

With her orgasm rapidly approaching, Azami couldn't really slow down anymore since they started at a relaxed pace already. The pressing of Janet's womanhood onto her own combined with the rubbing really working its wonders to her body. A couple of days ago, she wouldn't care who's going to cum first. Today was different, though. She wanted to prove that she didn't get her hentai belt due to some fluke. What would the a better way than to conquer her lover first?

She then thought of something and lowered herself to create a little space between their sexes. Within a split second, however, Azami would buck herself, bumping her womanhood against Janet's before she started to move back and forth a bit faster, hoping that little distraction was enough to allow her dictating their grinding again and make her lover cum first.

"Mmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:59 pm

“Ooooh…mmm…I don’️t think you will,” Janet moaned in reply, as her lover challenged her, insisting that she would make Janet cum first.

Janet could feel herself getting close, very close, to cumming, but she was not about to let her lover conquer her that easily. They had played this game many a time, with both of them earning their fair share of victories and even having a few draws, but today was special, and Janet was going all out, giving Azami the best fight that she could. Maybe the Native American girl just wanted to see if she could beat the newly-crowned Hentai champion at her own game.

Azami was smart, though. Janet didn’️t see her new strategy of separating then bumping coming, and, when Azami began implementing it, it almost made Janet orgasm immediately. She would hold back, though, pumping herself downwards faster, trying to make Azami go over the cliff, knowing that she herself would in just a few seconds. “You…cum, sweetie!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:56 pm

"N-not before you...!" Azami had to bite her lips as she tried to hold back, not wanting to give Janet that satisfactory of beating her this time.

The first time seemed to be effective, so Azami decided to give her tactic another shot. Separating herself for a split second from her lover, she would then ram her womanhood again, slightly harder this time. It's getting hard to maintain their slow tempo at this rate, with both of them seemingly desperate to make each other cum first. Azami moaned as she felt herself inches away from a sweet orgasm.

"C-cum now...! Janet-chan! Cum for me...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:05 am

Janet knew she couldn’️t hold herself back much longer. Her body was begging for release, and if she didn’️t let it happen soon, it was about to start disobeying her commands. She pleaded mentally with her own womanhood, asking for just a few more seconds, as she could see in Azami’️s face that she was almost there, as well. “You first…y-you first, Azami!” Janet moaned loudly, as she would continue pumping her hips downwards, her pussy roughly kissing Azami’️s.

Azami’️s pussy would pull apart from Janet’️s, and the Lakota would brace herself as Azami would suddenly thrust upwards again, their soaking wet sexes colliding with a wet smack. Janet would finally lose control. “Gu-gaaaa-a-a-ahhah! C-come on, cum for meeeeee…!” she would yell out, hoping that Azami was going down with her as she came, her juices squirting out of her pussy and splattering over the princess’️s.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:38 am

"Aaahhh...! Aaahhhhaaa...!" Azami moaned loudly almost at the same time as her lover did, if not slightly later. "J-Janet-chaannn...!"

She kept bucking herself, pounding the Lakota girl's dripping sex as her own juices flew out into her lover's, her hands gripping Janet's tightly. Once it's over, Azami would lie sprawled on the bed, panting with her lover on top of her. Her fingers untangled from Janet's as she relaxed herself, smiling softly. It wasn't really clear whether she managed to make her lover cum first, but Azami definitely would like to think that she did.

"Haa... you're exceptionally stubborn today... aren't you...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 am

Janet heard Azami starting to moan out as her orgasm overwhelmed her, too. In Janet’️s mind, she thought that her lover had started to moan just slightly earlier than she had, but it was so close that it would be very difficult to tell.

“Mmmmgfgh! Muuwaaah! A-Azami…!” Janet cried out as she came, her juices drenching her lover’️s pussy as her own was splattered with the juices squirting from Azami’️s sex. Their mutual orgasm lasted for well over a minute, and Janet kept on humping against her lover throughout. When it was finally over, she would flop over onto her back on the bed beside Azami, thoroughly exhausted. Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to breathe. Her head lolled to the side so that she could look into her princess’️s eyes.

“I…was about to ask you the exact same question…my love,” Janet panted, bringing a hand up and running it down Azami’️s arm. “You…r-really wanted to…haaah…win that one, didn’️t you?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:20 pm

"Well... I have... a point to prove..." Azami replied between her panting. "C-can't let you... beat me... in a sexual contest.. so soon after I won the title, can I...?"

She sighed. Her experience told her that Janet wouldn't admit defeat with their orgasms being too close to each other. No, she needed a win by a larger margin, which was going to be pretty difficult. Not that she minded. Her lover's competitiveness, whether it's on the ring or the bed had been helping her to improve herself. She wouldn't be too surprised if one day Janet decided to wrestle the hentai title from her. In fact, the thought itself sounded pretty exciting for Azami.

"Haa... well... who says it can be settled with one round anyways..." she smiled. "Your turn next, sweetie... I'd like to hear one of your creative ideas..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:51 pm

“I thought…it might be something like that,” Janet would pant, taking a deeper breath at the end of the sentence, still having a little trouble recovering from her orgasm. Azami had really drained her. “But you…can’️t stop me, sweetie…I’️m going to keep going, and I’️m going to win! Now that we’️ve started this…we need to keep going…until one of us wins!”

With their orgasms occurring near-simultaneously, Janet knew that they needed another contest to try to decide this morning’️s sexy contest. It had been a little while since they had done something like this, and the Native American wrestler felt thrilled at the opportunity to take on her lover in a private little hentai fight once again.

When Azami offered to let Janet pick the next contest, the Lakota chuckled, turning over onto her side and looking into Azami’️s eyes. “Hmm…well, for round two…what if we try a different position, huh? First round was front to front, face to face, now, maybe…”

She would trail off, then slowly turn herself around on the bed so that her head was right next to Azami’️s sex. She would kiss the blue-haired princess’️s pussy lips gently. “Well?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 pm

"Hmmph... I thought you'd say something like that," Azami scoffed playfully. "Of course... after all, you can use some lesson why I'm the hentai champion, ohohoh~" the blue haired girl teased with her trademark laugh, one hand covering her lips.

Seeing Janet shifted herself around to put them in a sixty-nine position, Azami smiled. The kiss on her sex made her purr, but she would lean forward to return the favor to her lover. If it's an oral battle that the Lakota girl wanted, then Azami was quite happy to oblige. She smacked her hands on the butt cheeks of Janet and giggled.

"Sure thing, love. You're not going to be so lucky this time!" the blue haired girl declared confidently, before she gave Janet's sex a teasing flick with her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next