Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra!

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra! - Page 10 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra!

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:18 am

Carmen should have known it wouldn't be that easy to make Lorenza go anywhere she didn't want to go. She barreled into her, drove her back, but she wasn't able to get to the door - just like last time, the One and Only was going to make her fight for every inch, earn every step.

She needed more tenderizing, and Carmen brought back her left fist for the task, but Lorenza was quicker on the draw. A blow to the stomach stopped the effort cold, and before she even had time to properly reel from it, she felt those powerful hands reach around her head and drag it along. The rest of her body followed close behind, as Lorenza tried to hurl her out through the door. Emphasis on 'tried'.

Carmen was too busy getting pulverized to give it much thought, but the door they came in only swung way, and they'd come in from the easy side. Now that they were inside the locker room, the door wouldn't be so forgiving. Carmen slammed into it, but it didn't open. Not exactly.

It was wood, rotted and worn, and it cracked at the impact. Barely holding. That didn't mean it was soft, though, and Carmen knew that from the searing pain going up and down her spine. She stood up, groaning and using door frame for support, as she tried to recoup before Lorenza could press the advantage.

Back to top Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra! - Page 10 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra!

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:40 am

Lorenza had assumed that the door would simply swing back the other way when she tossed Carmen into it, and was surprised to see her rival smack into the rotting wood instead. She heard it crack as Carmen ran into it. But it didn’️t break down—not yet.

As Carmen started to get to her feet, Lorenza would try to break it all the way down, once again deviating from her usual boxing form. She would back up, take a deep breath, then rush forward, jumping up into the air, throwing her legs forward. She would try to dropkick Carmen, hoping that the force would be enough to break the door off its hinges and send Carmen into the main room once again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:52 am

Carmen expected Lorenza to follow up with something that would knock her clean through the door. She just didn't expect that something to be a dropkick, of all things. She didn't even know Lorenza knew how to do that, but apparently she wasn't the only one who'd been buckling down on wrestling techniques.

Wood went flying everywhere as Carmen crashed through the door, tumbling out on the other side and flopping over to her back. "Nice one." She groaned out the praise as she sat up, giving credit where credit was due. She even honored her with a present to commemorate the successful attack - a two foot chunk of wood, hurled straight at her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:51 am

Lorenza had never tried the dropkick before, though she had been conceptually familiar with it for quite a while. After having fallen victim to it as performed by Carmen, this was the perfect chance for payback. Carmen crashed through the wooden door, tumbling back into the main room amidst a hail of splintered pieces of rotten oak. Lorenza followed her rival, hands on her hips, looking down at Carmen with an intense gaze. She smirked when Carmen complimented her attack.

“Thank you,” Lorenza would reply, before Carmen’️s award for the successful dropkick came flying at her, smacking her in the face before Lorenza could deflect it away. The Mexican boxer gurgled and flopped down onto her rear end, hands holding onto her face. She felt something warm on her palms, oozing between her fingers, and realized that she was bleeding. Lorenza groaned and would try to get up onto her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:10 am

Though she had been boxing most of her life, Carmen did occasionally dabble in other sports from time, most notably baseball. She was glad to see her throwing arm still worked well enough. Good aim, especially considering that her right eye was starting to swell up. Again.

She had to keep herself from laughing when the wood found its target and dropped Lorenza right on her ass, knocking out whatever wind she had in her sails. Funny as it was, she couldn't waist time on a chuckle. The opportunity was far too golden to ignore, and she seized it, scrambling forward and grabbing at Lorenza's ankle before she had the chance to get back up. Nothing fancy, nothing intricate - all Carmen wanted to do was drag the tigress along the floor, heading towards a set of stairs that led up the second floor of the building and God only knew what else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Lorenza was only stunned for a few seconds, but a few seconds was all Carmen needed. It was stupid of Lorenza to let that chunk of wood hit her in the first place, seeing what it was leading to. Before she could get back up, Carmen grabbed onto her ankle and started dragging her across the floor, the way an animal might drag a fresh kill into its lair. Lorenza thought of that analogy rather quickly, and she immediately didn’️t like the sound of it.

“Ungh!” Lorenza groaned, as Carmen dragged her across a broken piece of wood. The splinters dug into her back, and left a couple of deep scratches as she was dragged across the cement floor towards the stairs leading to the second level. Worse still, the blood which was pouring out of Lorenza’️s face—from her nose, specifically—was now dribbling back towards the top of her head, getting into her eyes and obscuring her vision as she would flail about, kicking a boot at Carmen’️s legs and groin to try to force her rival to let her go.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:59 pm

As Carmen neared the stairs with Lorenza in tow, the brief thought of throwing her down them crossed her mind. She quickly erased it and admonished herself for even entertaining the idea. As hard as it would be for anyone to tell, they were friends, and even if she wasn't, pushing her down those steps was too much. As fun as this was, as much as they both needed it, she had to remember that she wasn't out to end Lorenza's career, or worse, her life. She would never forgive herself if anything permanent happened.

It turned out to be a moot point, anyway, since she couldn't even consider the problem until she actually got her up there. A kick in the cunt made Carmen cry out, and she let go of the hold immediately as the pain from the earlier blow down there returned with a vengeance. She gave Lorenza a short kick in the ankle before she backed off, stumbling to the stairs and flopping back to sit on them while she tended to the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Lorenza’️s thrashing was wild and random, but she succeeded in freeing herself with a lucky boot right to Carmen’️s crotch. Lorenza was relieved to be free, and scooted back as Carmen doubled over in pain. The Mexican boxer didn’️t get away with it scot-free, however, as Carmen would kick her in the ankle, eliciting a pained hiss from Lorenza as she turned over onto her stomach and crawled a few feet in the opposite direction.

She would wait a few seconds before getting back up onto her feet. She did so slowly, making sure she remained steady, without tumbling back down to the floor. Once she was up, she turned to Carmen to see the other boxer sitting on the stairs to the building’️s second floor. Lorenza put her hands on her hips, moving slowly towards her rival, keeping her eyes peeled. “You done, Rodriguez? You out of it?” she asked, with wry derision.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 am

So, it seemed they were taking a little breather. The AFW execs wouldn't like the break, but Carmen wasn't going to complain. Even if it was just a few seconds to catch their breath and wipe off the grime, her body was thanking her for the privilege.

"You know," Carmen moved up a few steps, putting more distance between her and Lorenza in case she tried anything crazy. Or crazier. "I was thinking about settling down and having kids someday, weighing my options. You hit mt cunt again and you'll make the decision for me, I'm pretty sure."

She took out a handkerchief and wiped her face off, then lowered it to scrub the grime off her fresh new tattoo, the symbol of their strange little bond. It had healed up since she got it, no danger of infection there, but she wanted it clean, nonetheless. "But no...nope. I'm fine. Better than fine." She grabbed the railing and stood up, holding tight. "All this fighting's just getting me hot. So why don't you come up here and gimme another kiss, huh?" She bit her lip and beckoned her on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:52 am

As Lorenza approached, her opponent retreated, walking backwards up the stairs three or four steps as Lorenza reached the bottom of the flight. They were taking a little bit of a breather, it seemed, and Lorenza was thankful for that. She leaned her head over to wipe her bleeding nose on her shoulder, blinking furiously all the while to get the blood out of her eyes, with mixed success. Her vision remained rather bleary.

Lorenza snorted derisively at Carmen’️s comment about the blows to her cunt. “This last one was your fault, Rodriguez. Your cunt ran into my boot.” She would step up onto the first step, then the second, carefully ascending, keeping her eye on Carmen. Carmen kept talking, and Lorenza would make another amused noise. Carmen really was a riot. Lorenza was glad to have her as both a rival and a friend.

“Oh, sí, yo tambié️n,” Lorenza would reply. “Estoy caliente. Very hot right now. You want a kiss? Don’️t tempt me, Rodriguez, because right now I don’️t care if you’️re my hermana, I’️ll give you that fucking kiss.” She continued to ascend the stairs, careful to stay out of range of Carmen’️s boot as she approached the same level as her rival.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next