Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 4:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 4:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 4:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra!

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra! - Page 13 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra!

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:08 am

Carmen tried to slap the teeth away from her face, but they hit, anyway. Partly because her reflexes were taking a major hit from all the damage, but also because she was simply shocked at the sight. Carmen had been blessed in her boxing career to never have anything worse than a chipped molar on her right side. Lorenza’️s doing. ironically enough. She didn’️t want to do any permanent damage, but that ship just sailed - the tigress’️s fangs would be showing that hit for the rest of her life. With some luck surgery could replace them, but they would never quite be the same.

She had to push those thoughts aside and focus. If losing teeth wasn’️t going stop Lorenza, Carmen had to show the same fortitude. Hell, she might be losing her own, soon enough.

Carmen scooped the teeth up and shoved them into her pocket, in case they could be reattached. ”Sorry.” She furrowed her brow and said it like she meant it...because she did. “And yeah, I’️d still kiss you.” And she meant that, too.

Lorenza looked like she wanted to keep it low, and that was fine with Carmen, but her sides were still hurting and she wanted to buy some time. It wouldn’️t be pretty, but instead of just launching into her rival with reckless abandon, she scooted forward and swung her leg out, kicking at her hip.

Back to top Go down

Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra! - Page 13 Empty Re: Lorenza Saldano vs. Carmen Rodriguez - ¡Guerra!

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:26 am

The thrown teeth hit Carmen’️s face, and Lorenza would snort at the strange sight, watching from between her fists as Carmen picked up the teeth and put them in her pocket. “Hey, I’️m gonna want those back, hermana,” Lorenza would say. Carmen said she was sorry—it was funny, actually. In a match like this, destroying each other’️s ribs and perforating internal organs was fair game, but knocking out individual teeth necessitated an apology.

“You don’️t need to say sorry—but thanks, hermana,” Lorenza would reply. She would smirk. “And good. Good to know I’️m still hot stuff. I should give you some more sugar for saying such sweet things, Carmen!”

Lorenza was ready to engage Carmen on their knees—it wouldn’️t put so much stress on her ribs and midsection, this way—and Carmen seemed to oblige, scooting forward. But once again, Carmen strayed from her boxing training, swinging a leg out to kick Lorenza’️s hip. The Mexican boxer winced and scooted to the side, but she wouldn’️t let it get to her that much. She would swing a fist forward, trying to catch Carmen on the chin.

Last edited by 10885 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:48 pm

"You kiss harder than you punch. Might be worth a try." Carmen was joking, but not by all that much. Here lets were sore from where her teeth had gnashed against them

It was an awkward, unwieldy kick, but if it worked, it worked. This was the third time in the fight she'd used kicks, and their utility was shining through. Great for catching a fellow boxer off-guard, though it wasn't enough to do much more than knock the One and Only a little bit to the side. Even now, weakened as she was, there was enough power in Lorenza's punches to knock the daylights out of anyone in the AFW, and Carmen took it all on the chin.

The blow itself was bad, but something in her jaw gave on contact, a part of it deciding it had taken one too may hits. It wasn't her teeth, it was lower, in the actual bone beneath, and it felt like a crack right down the middle. Searing pain shot through her face like a hot poker had been jabbed into her skull, and she immediately fell back and grasped the spot. She was open, but in far too much agony to give it any thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Lorenza’️s punch hit right on the money—it slammed into Carmen’️s jaw and knocked the Puerto Rican boxer backwards. Lorenza watched the way Carmen clutched her jaw and got the notion that something in it had broken. It seemed that both women’️s bodies were starting to break down and give in, even if their minds and their spirits weren’️t.

Lorenza would turn over onto her hands and knees and would move after her downed opponent. Her ribs burned, and blood kept pouring down her face, but she was still able to move, and she would make her way across the dusty floor to Carmen, who was still clutching at her face. “Almost…done yet, hermana?” Lorenza would ask. She would grab Carmen’️s shoulders with both hands and would try to drive her knee up into Carmen’️s midsection, trying to slam it into her gut as hard as she could.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:13 pm

It only took two seconds for the fog to clear from Carmen's eyes, but that was half a second longer than she had - Lorenza was on her in a flash, and Carmen's stomach took the knee so hard that it almost felt like it could shoot right through. She took the taunt that came along with it, too, and while she didn't say anything that would hardly mean her mouth had run out of things to do.

For instance, it was quite good at gasping for breath and gagging at Lorenza's attack, following it up with a low moan as she bent over the bruiserette's knee.

It was also good for biting Lorenza's thigh and that's exactly what she did, keeping her mouth open from the coughing and sinking into that tough flesh as deep as she could manage, gnawing like she was tough steak. No a dignified attack. But hey, she was fighting topless. Dignity didn't factor into it.

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Lorenza caught Carmen before she could react. The Tijuana Tigress would pant and splutter as she would exert herself, still winded after her face smacked into the bench press and Carmen destroyed her ribs with the barbell and using everything she had to try to force Carmen to take a painful trip to Dreamland first. She slammed her knee into Carmen’️s midsection, feeling it sink in deep, seemingly cutting through the hard abdomen of her opponent.

It didn’️t actually cut into Carmen. But Carmen’️s teeth really did cut into Lorenza, sinking deep into the Mexican’️s side, making her howl as the vicious bite drew blood. “Fuck, bitch, what are you, a toddler?” Lorenza yelled out, completely taken by surprise by the bite. She would reach down and grab ahold of Carmen’️s hair with one hand, yanking back on the Puerto Rican’️s head, trying to pull her off of her side, not realizing that yanking Carmen’️s head around could make the bite all the more damaging and all the more painful. She just wanted to tear Carmen away. At the same time, her other hand would give Carmen a good reason to back off, balling up into a fist and aiming a hard punch right for Carmen’️s solar plexus, looking to punch the air out of her friend.

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:34 am

Carmen honestly hadn't even thought about the bite when she did, she just...did it. Like something primal inside of her was coming out as the training started to slip away, trying to do as much damage as her failing body could dish out. She was starting to run on instinct now, dipping into her raw core.

It felt good. Damned good.

The all-too familiar taste of blood dripped into Carmen's mouth as she was pulled away, reminding her of the rough kiss they'd shared a few minutes and giving her a slight thrill from thinking about. That thrill was short lived, however. A punch in the solar plexus tends to have that effect.

Carmen threw a straight into Lorenza's chest to give her some cover, but other hand was too preoccupied with rubbing her chest to follow up on the attack, massaging the bruised spot where Lorenza hit. Carmen gasped, sucking in air as she reeled. Her eyes widened as she struggled to get her breathing back in sync and realign her inside. Even in the last stages of the fight, Lorenza still had some expert punches left in her, and that one had her reeling.

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:55 am

Lorenza managed to pull Carmen away, with the Puerto Rican boxer’️s teeth doing a little more damage as they scraped off some of her broken skin on the way out. The Mexican champion winced, but she would suck it up and pull herself together in order to deliver that hard punch right into Carmen’️s solar plexus.

Carmen retaliated with a punch to Lorenza’️s chest, and, though the force of the blow against her breast was enough to make Lorenza yelp and scoot back a bit, she couldn’️t help but feel that she had gotten the better of that exchange. She would get up onto her knees, looking down at her reeling opponent.

“Sorry, hermana,” Lorenza would pant, rubbing at her chest, wincing as she felt her broken ribs. “Look, you need to get knocked out soon, okay? You don’️t look so good and your big sister worries about you.” She swallowed hard, then reached back to pick up her dumbbell again. She would swing it forward at Carmen’️s stomach, lower this time, just above the Puerto Rican’️s groin, looking to deflate her rival even more.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:25 am

Carmen hated retreating, especially at this stage, but her body hardly gave her a choice in the matter - it was either fall back or fall down. As it was going, she was still able to stand on shaky legs, but as she saw Lorenza going for the dumbell again, she realized that might not last.

She put her foot down and halted the retreat, knowing Lorenza would probably expect her to back off. She went against the grain and surged forward and took the blow as she moved, screeching in the tigress' face as she closed the distance and splattering her with spittle. She turned the pain into rage and let it fuel her, knowing exactly what to do with it all

She grabbed Lorenza, embraced her, and started jerking her head forward to batter her ravishing rival's face. Not one headbutt, not two - just over and over and over. Wild thrashing, her hair flying about like she was in the middle of a mosh pit, not caring what she hit so long as she hit something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:43 am

Lorenza’️s legs were shaking as well, but she felt like she had the advantage over Carmen for the time being, and so she was going to go all-out trying to force a decisive ending right here and right now. She knew Carmen was vulnerable, and she hauled the dumbbell upwards, throwing it forward into the Puerto Rican’️s stomach to try to knock her back down, flat on her fine ass.

Carmen surged forward as she was hit, though, crashing into Lorenza body to body and putting all of her weight on the Mexican—not to mention dousing Lorenza’️s face with her spit. Lorenza hissed angrily, and would pull the dumbbell back, ready to launch it forward again into Carmen’️s midsection. Before she could, Carmen’️s head came forward, her forehead smashing into Lorenza’️s face. The Mexican cried out, as their heads were bashed together again and again and again. She was disoriented, almost delirious, swaying from side to side as she tried to regain her balance. The blood on her face mixed with the blood on Carmen’️s, and both women’️s faces were now covered in each other’️s spit, blood, and sweat.

Lorenza dropped the dumbbell, grabbing onto Carmen’️s shoulders with both hands. She would throw her own head forward, trying to slam her skull into Carmen’️s as the Puerto Rican’️s came forward, giving and getting a tremendous headache with one loud, sickening smack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next