Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aiko vs Ty lee

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aiko vs Ty lee - Page 7 Empty Re: Aiko vs Ty lee

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:35 pm

Ty lee would try to get closer as she saw her leg would be in reach for the ropes soon as she knew that if she did not touch them now she would lose the match. But it seems luck was on the Indian girl's side as she was able to touch the ropes and would soon hear the ref instruct Aiko to release her hold as she would feel her opponent's arm remove itself from her neck.  So as Ty lee lay their as she took a couple of deep breaths before she would try to get back to her feet

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:58 pm

Aiko saw that her rival was going back to her feet so Aiko decided to do the same. She made her way on her knees then up to her feet."Okay I admit it you are way tougher than you look... tell me what does it need to hold you done?"Aiko asked her opponent while she was heavily breathing. She gave her opponent and herself a moment to recover, before going back into the battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:44 am

As Ty lee struggles to get back to her feet as she pants while pulling herself up by using the ropes she hears Aiko comment and replies back ''Just needed to keep me locked in that hold of yours for a few seconds more Aiko but return the favor what should i do to put you away''

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:03 am

Aiko needed to smile, although her body felt like it would break down any moment. “You move a few minutes ago when you got on my knee.. if you ref didn´t break it up I would tap just a few moments late! Or you would have put me away with that cool plopping move you done a while ago.”, Aiko said with a smile. Then Aiko would shake her arm a bit. Her elbow still hurt from the failed elbow drop.
“Okay good… come on I think it is your turn now!”, Aiko said when she waved her opponent toward her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:50 am

As Ty lee hears her opponent comment that she was close a few minutes ago she would just smile back as she saw her opponent was rubbing her elbow and figured out it was likely still hurting as she would let go of the ropes and get ready in a running position. So when she hears Aiko say it was her turn and do the wave motion Ty lee would push off and run towards her opponent hoping to knock Aiko down as she knew that if the Japanese girl was able to move out of the way this could end up costing her the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:58 am

Aiko saw her opponent coming her way she tried to get out of the way but her hurting arm stopped her. She stands still holding her elbow. So Ty lee was able to knock her down hard. Aiko felt to her back screaming out. That was bad for her right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:10 am

Ty lee was glad she had bin able to knock Aiko down but did not enjoy hurting her opponent as she was hoping to become friends whit her after the match. So as the Indian girl was slowly able to get up she would walk over to the corner post and then start to climb the ropes as she planned to jump off it and hopefully knock the air out of Aiko lungs whit a flying elbow drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 am

Aiko was holding her head. She looked around on the ground. She lost Ty lee out of her view. That was not good. Aiko looked out for her opponent. Then suddenly a shadow appear over her. Shocked Aiko looked up and saw that Ty lee had jumped from the turnbuckle into the air in her direction. AIko did not have enough time left to get away. Ty lee came crashing down on the young’s girls’ chest with an elbow. All air was imminently put out of Aiko. The Japans girl screamed out in pain when her chest was crushed from her opponent. Imminently after the impact Aiko tried to put her arms on her hurting chest. Ty lee´s elbow hit her target perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:40 pm

After Ty lee leaped off the turnbuckle she just hoped that Aiko would not be able to move out of the way when she noticed that her opponent saw her jump towards her as the Indian girl hopes that her elbow drop will hit it target. As Ty lee elbow made contact whit her opponent's chest as she would hear Aiko scream in pain. ''Just stay down Aiko''whispered Ty lee as she would try to push her opponent's shoulders down as she would hook the leg as she tries to go for a cover as the ref would get closer as his hand his the canvas while he yells'''one''.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Aiko was not able to do something in the first count… her leg was pulled up but she did not wanted to give in… instead she gave everything she had.
“2”
With all her left strength she tried to push her arm up in the air to get her shoulder up from the ground, hopping she could break up the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next