by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aiko vs Ty lee

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aiko vs Ty lee - Page 6 Empty Re: Aiko vs Ty lee

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:21 pm

As Ty lee struggled to keep Aiko away from the ropes she would be unable to force her opponent back to the center of the ring because of those kicks. So as Aiko would reach the ropes Ty lee knew she would be forced to release her opponent and let her go before the ref would even say anything. So as Aiko was free from her hold Ty lee would try to get back to her feet as a smile was on her face as she was having enjoying how the match was going so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:27 pm

Aiko was finally free from the hold, she holds her hurting knees. She could not take much more from this before tapping out. She was free now but the hold has done his damage to her. She needed to grab the ropes to pull her up from to ground and get back to her feet. Her knees where still a bit shaky. AIko looked over to her opponent, seeing her smile. “What you are smiling at!”, Aiko asked between her heavy breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:50 pm

As Ty lee got back to her feet she would watch as her opponent would use the ropes to pull herself onto her feet as it was clear that Aiko's knee were hurting. But Ty lee became a bit nervous when Aiko would ask why she was smiling as she took a step back as she responded ''The reason why i was smiling is because i am enjoying our match Aikoj'' as she would allow her opponent a moment to get her breathing under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:31 am

When Aiko heard her opponent Saying that she was enjoying the match up she had to smile too. “Good and I thought I would be the only one!”, Aiko response. She looked over to her opponent thinking about her next step. Ty lle gave her a moment to breathe again, what helped AIko a lot.

Aiko watched her opponent closely and thought about her next step. She know that her opponent was faster and she would just dodge the most of her attacks. Aiko lost the most advantage she had in many matchups.

Aiko decided to get as close as possible to her opponent for the next attack. Aiko walked after Ty lee, trying to get close to her. When Aiko was close enough she tried to send a fast punch into her opponent’s stomach. If that would had worked out Aiko would try to grab her opponents head and put it under her arm for a DDT. Aiko wanted to hit her opponents head as hard as possible on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:16 pm

As Ty lee saw her opponent smile back she would allow her the time she needed to get back to her feet as she knew that from the way they both fought it was clear both relied on speed and agility and she seems to be a bit faster then Aiko.

So as Aiko would raise her hands Ty lee thought her opponent wanted to lock up again as she moved forward but was quickly proven wrong as she took a punch to her stomach causing the former acrobat to bend forward while holding her stomach. As Ty lee was holding her hurt stomach Aiko would quickly grab her head and place it under her arm before driving it into the canvas whit a DDT as the Indian girl lay their stunned for a few moments

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Aiko saw her opponent lying next to her. Now she had a chance to end this match up. She wanted to get right next to her, then She put her arms around her opponent neck and started to pull them together tight. Aiko tried to choke the air out of her opponent. Hopping she cloud not fight back.

When Aiko cuts the air of from her opponent. She would maybe pass out and Aiko could make the pin. It seems a really good tactic for the Japans girl, but it seems a bit mean to the other girl to choke her like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:24 pm

As Ty lee lay their on the canvas stunned after that DDT by Aiko she was a easy target and her opponent did not go easy for her as she was quickly put in a choke hold as the Indian girl struggle to breath.

''Damm it i should have attacked when she was down''thought Ty lee as she struggle to keep her grip on Aiko's arm as she tries to push it away from her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Aiko tried to hold her arm on the throat. But Ty lee tried to push away her arm, Aiko was able to hold on the look but not as tight as before so Ty lee was able to breathe at least a bit.
“Come on tape… then I can let you go!”, Aiko bet her rival. She did not wanted to do this to her but she had to. This was one of the techniques she did not like, but were really effective in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:54 pm

As Ty lee tries to push away Aiko's arm from her throat as i would hear her opponent telling her to give up as the ref would look closely at the former arcobat's hands to see if she will tap out. ''You wish Aiko i will not tap for anyone not even someone like you''replies Ty lee as she struggles to say the words as she tries to move forward inch by inch in the hopes of reaching for the ropes whit her foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:39 am

Just a little bit more and this is over. Aiko thought to herself. She hoped that she could end this match with this move now.

But As Ty lee´s leg touches the ropes the ref instructs Aiko to let go. Reluctantly Aiko took her arm away from the neck of her opponent. The young gril rolled away from her opponent and put her hands in front of her face. So dame close, Aiko thought to herself. Then the Japans wanted to made her way back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next