by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aiko vs Ty lee

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aiko vs Ty lee Empty Aiko vs Ty lee

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 pm

match type : Submission match
Ways to win : Hentai or submission fall and pin
Outfits : Bikini

As Ty lee was waiting for her entrance music to start playing so she could get this match on it way as it was against the newbie Aiko.
''Wonder why she wanted to face me but to bad for her she not walking out of that ring as the winner''thought Ty lee as final circus by britney spears started playing as she made her way down the ramp wearing a pink robe which she would slip out to reveal her sexy bikini.
''Time to show my fans how flexible i realy am''thought ty lee as she would cartwheel towards the ring before walking up the steel stairs and doing a backflip into the ring and as she landed on her feet the crowd exploded as they started cheering for her.
''So are you ready to see the newest member of the afw in a match against yours truely''screamed Ty lee as she lean back into her corner as she would watch how Aiko made her way to the ring

Aiko vs Ty lee Ty_Lee_by_DaniGunz.jpg

Back to top Go down

Aiko vs Ty lee Empty Re: Aiko vs Ty lee

Post by xalex Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Aiko stand backstage. She was breathed deep in and then out. She tries to concentrate before she enter the stage and would begin the match. She looks down at herself. Without a close, wihite bikini she does not wear anything. Then she turns to the door, when she heard that her song was played. She feels anticipation and begins to smile. With light steps she jumps down the ramp toward the ring. She wave to the crowd. Slowly she climbs in the ring. Inside she begins to pose for the crowd and showed her body to everyone. After she finish she turns to her respondent. Aiko smiles hat her when she saw her. ``All right sugar! Let´s do this!´´
Aiko vs Ty lee TAG_125559.jpg

Last edited by 12689 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 am

''Yes let''s get crazy then so are you ready for your bg debut tonight Aiko''asked Ty lee as she would walk towards the centre of the ring as she waited for the ref to start this match.
As she got to the centre she would check out her opponent and as she knew the girl was new she figure she may not have known about what you can do to your opponent in this type of match and was going to try and use it hoping the other girl would freak out and cover herself up if she maybe got her bikini top removed or worse stripped naked.
''So here is to us having a nice match tonight so give it your best''Ty lee would say as she hold out her hand for a friendly handshake

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Aiko was blended by the bright light when she watched her opponent come closer.
She did not hear the bell ringing, so she known that the fight does not start yet. Aiko also noticed that her opponent inspect her. She was surprised when Ty lee hold out her hand for a handshake.
Aiko had to smile and take her hand.
``I will give my best no worry! And I know we will have a great match tonight!´´ answered Aiko. Aiko took a few steps beck and put her hands up in a fighting position when the ring bell rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Ty lee was just checking out Aiko fighting stand hoping to find any weakness she could take any advantage of but aiko did not have that she could see.
''Well Aiko are you up for a little test of strength''asked Ty lee hoping she could then place her leg behind Aiko and then trip Aiko hoping she could pin the girl down

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:00 pm

Aiko thought about it for a few moments the she nod. “Why not let´s see what you are made of!”, she answer with a smile on her face.
Ty lee did not look like a moment of a women and Aiko thought she had a chance to win this test of strength and win some momentum.  
She came closer to her opponent and laid her hands on her shoulders. She waited for Ty lee to do the same before she would start, to try to push her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Ty lee was thinking of trying to circle around her opponent when she heard Aiko challenge and knew she had to accept unless she wanted to look weak as she grasped her opponent's hand whit her own. ''I'm not afraid of you so just bring it''teased Ty lee as she would try to hold her own but soon found out that her opponent was much stronger as she was slowly being pushed back as the former acrobat would struggle to stay on her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Aiko felt how she was pushing slowly backwards. She had a small smile on her face. Aiko tried to push her down she wanted her opponent on her knees. “Come on is this all you got?” Aiko asked her opponent. Aiko thought she had a really good start in this matchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:28 am

As Ty lee was slowly forced on her knees she would look up and see Aiko smiling down on her as she would reply back '''Don't worry i have a trick or two up my sleeve''. Now down on her knees while trying to push back as Ty lee knew whit a other big push she likely end up on her back a faith she like to avoid by any means.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:54 am

When Aiko had pushed Ty lee to her knees she stopped and let go of her opponent. She let go of her shoulders. Aiko went back a few steps. She had brought her opponent to her knees. She did not want more.
Aiko looked Ty lee. “Come on… get back up…”, Aiko beckon her rival, “this is no sumo match… it is a wrestling match!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next