Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aiko vs Ty lee

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aiko vs Ty lee - Page 9 Empty Re: Aiko vs Ty lee

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:43 pm

As Ty lee struck first whit a legsweep the Indian girl knew she had to finish it when Aiko fall down onto her back as she would take a few steps back. ''It time to finish this Aiko''whispered Ty lee as she would run forward and jump over Aiko as she lands on her hands as she would bounce back against the ropes as she tries to finish it whit a Acrobatic Assault. If Ty lee would hit her opponent whit the Acrobatic Assault she would grab Aiko leg and hook it up as she waited for the ref to move towards the canvas to begin the count.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Aiko was lying on her back moaning out in pain and holding her head. She was out for a short amount of time and didn't even notice the Indian flying over her. She just registered her when she came crashing down on Aiko. ty Lee hits Aiko perfectly on her chest with her own body. This knocked the rest of air out of the young girls body. Also it put out of Aiko the last remaining fight that was in her. Aiko cried out when her opponent was crushing her chest with that impact. Aiko sit up for a short moment screaming out in pain. then she laid down flat on the mat barley breathing and not moving one Inc any more.
The ref went down to the mat and started the count by hitting his flat hand on the mat . He started to count:,"1" the crowd counted with the ref while everyone was watching the two girls in the ring.
The mind of Aiko was empty and she didn't recognizing what was happening around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:04 pm

As Ty lee came down on Aiko chest after hitting her Acrobatic Assault she hoped that her opponent would not be able to kick out as the Indian girl would turn herself around as she hooked her opponent leg. So as the ref hand would hit the canvas for the first time Ty lee would try to count whit him as the ref would raise his hand into the air again. So as the ref hand hit the canvas for the second time while he yelled ''Two'' both Ty lee and the crowd would hold their breath as the Indian girl was hoping to end the match as she saw that the hand was being raised for the third time.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 pm

When the hand of the ref hit the mat the second time, aiko was about the wake up slowly she heard the work “2” from the ref, from Ty lee and from the whole crowed and noticed that she was about to get pinned. She tried to move but was unable. She wanted to move some inc of her body but I did not react. And finally the hand of the ref went down to the mat. For Aiko it seems like it would go in slow motion. She heard the fan already calling out the 3.

Then the hand claps down the 3 and final time. The ref calls out: “3” and jumped back to his feet to give the signal that the ring bell should be run. The fans where totally freaking out. Aiko hit her the mat with her hand. “Fuck!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:40 pm

As Ty lee hears the ref say three and calls for the bell she would quickly get up and jump up and down in happiness as she waves to the fans. ''Your winner by pinfall Ty Lee''was heard as the announcer made clear who won as the fans chanted her name as Ty lee would look down at Aiko and extend her hand hoping to help her opponent up.

''Let me help you up Aiko''whispered Ty lee as she would wait until she pulled Aiko back on her feet before giving her a hug as she would whisper into her opponent's ear ''Seems i was the better woman today and i hope you get used to losing to me as i won't let anyone else beat me'' before stepping back while smiling at the Japanese girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Aiko looked surprised up to her opponent when she wanted to give her a helping hand. It took the Japans girl a few moments before she could react. Her face turned into a smile when she grabbed the hand of ty lee and was pulled back to her feet. “Thanks!”

When AIko was back on her feet she suddenly felt a close hug from Ty lee. Aiko gave back a hug to the girl. When They were standing in front of each other looking at the other AIko replied, still totally heavily breathing:
“Yes today… but the next time…” Aiko react out with her hand for an handshake. “Maybe we both meet again in the ring… you like the idea?”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:00 pm

As Ty lee helped her opponent back to her feet and hear Aiko saying thanks caused the smile that was on the Indian girl's face to grow bigger as she would pull her opponent into a hug. So when Ty lee feels Aiko doing the same as her opponent's arms were wrapped around the former acrobat waist caused the crowd to cheer both girls on as they soon stepped back.

So As Aiko replies back to her teasing and extends her hand Ty lee was quick to grab it and would whisper back ''Maybe in your dreams but i would love to face you again''.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Aiko looked at her opponent with a smile…
“So one day again… and then I won’t go so easy on you!” At wink on her opponent. Then she grabbed Ty less wrist and raised her arm up in the air. With the free arm she pointed at aiko to show that she was the winner of this matchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:03 pm

As Ty lee heard Aiko reply and smiled back she was surprised when her opponent would grab her wrist and raise her arm up in the air as she used the other to point to her as the crowd chanted both their names while applauding the Japanese girl for her gesture. ''So are you up for a drink after we all this i am buying''asked Ty lee as she would wave at the fans while she waited for Aiko to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:04 am

Aiko heard Ty lee asking if she were interesting at having a drink together. AIko thought about it. She was really tiered and her body hurted pretty badly. “I would love to have a drink with you… but not today sorry… I need to rest a bit…”AIko replied then she gave Ty lee a last hug before limping backstage.

When Aiko was backstage she needed to smile. She thought she found a new friend in Ty lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next