by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Eliza - Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. - Page 6 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Eliza was trying to get back into it, on instinct as Clyde picked her up her gut reaction was to try and reach the ropes. But the ropes were just out of reach for her, as Mr Gastin had placed her chin upon his shoulder and began to make a sprint.

She was forced to go along with the ride, her eyes wide and panic setting in. But before Eliza could attempt to do anything about the situation Clyde would have been in the air by now. And then "BAM!" the sound of the impact vibrating through the ring.

Eliza jerked back after the impact, her body attempting to stand back up. However after only a couple of random steps Ms Harenwood flopped down and lay splayed out on the mat, flopping once more. She was reeling hard, like lights going off in her eyes hard.

Back to top Go down

Eliza - Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. - Page 6 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:37 pm

"Oohhh!!!" Cried the crowd as Clyde dropped to the mat with Eliza and effectively slammed her into his stunner, the hard impact sending the girl whipping back and staggering into a dazed stumble before she flopped to the mat completely sprawled out. The crowd voicing their sympathy for the girl that had been laid out.

"Damn!" Clyde exclaimed, looking over his shoulder as he saw what his Stunner did to Eliza before he crawled over to her, grabbed her stocking covered thigh and rolled his back across her body, holding her leg up high as he secured the pin.

"ONE!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:09 pm

"Dep..." Eliza grunted out as Clyde lifted one of her elegant legs for a pin, she was in a bit of her own world right now. Due to getting her body rocked by that stunner, that was probably one of the worst attacks she'd taken since her time in tension.

"Pass...the shortbread butler...." Eliza muttered out, her eyes shut as her head was reeling. The bright lights made her think of her sitting on a chair in the front of a large garden, her dress lightly fluttering in the wind.

"TWO!"

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:51 pm

"TWO!" Cried the ref and the crowd in unison.

Meanwhile Eliza was speaking and...

"...Huh?" Clyde heard Eliza, apparently sleep talking to her butler. He seemed to have knocked her for a loop more than he thought! Clyde closed his lips tight, trying to hold back a snicker as he found the girl's dizzy words to be quite amusing. She was kind of cute all passed out like this after giving him plenty of hell in the match already.

"THREE!" The Bell rang and Clyde's music played over the arena's speaker's as the match came to an end. Clyde let Eliza's leg drop before he stood up, his arm being raised for the crowd as he stood over the fallen Dancer with a big cheesy grin, basking in victoy and the cheer of the crowd before he went to retrieve his hat and jacket outside of the ring.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:42 pm

The ringing noise of the bell stung Eliza's ears, making her grit her teeth and groan out. A dainty hand rose to her forehead and she began to rub her eyes. She could pretty much tell she'd lost, Eliza breathed out a side of her mouth. Well she kinda had a feeling she'd lose, Clyde had been in the ring longer than she had. But still all things considered Eliza decided she'd done alright.

"Huff....huff....please wait...Mr Gastin, I request that you wait please." Eliza said aloud as she slowly got to a vertical stance. Giving a brief wince and rubbing her forehead, the ballroom girl would move to the corner where her dress was. She slung it over her shoulder and would slide out of the ring, she had a good match there and didn't really feel like sticking it back on. Not when she was tired as she was.

Eliza would make her way over to Clyde and say "You were as good as I believed Mr Gastin, to the locker rooms yes?"

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Clyde managed to get his stuff and was about to head out before he heard Eliza calling out for him. He blinked twice in a surprised manner. "Oh hey, you awake." He answered her, deciding to wait as she exited the ring and joined him on the outside.

She thought he was good? She was no slacker herself! But upon hearing her request Clyde's eyes would widen just slightly before took another look at Eliza, this European babe, clad in her tight corset, stockings... Yeah she was a looker and no doubt she thought he was probably The Man anyway but...

"...I gotta girlfriend." He replied out of nowhere, though he was still very flattered. Obviously she was hitting on him.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:32 pm

"HUH?!" Eliza said with her eyes wide in surprise, reeling a step back. Did he think?...was it because she?.....

Eliza then shook her hands and head repeatedly "No no, you misunderstand Mr Gastin! I do not see you that way, nor am I planning to attempt as they say "Hitting on you." perish that thought." she said. While Clyde was good looking, Eliza wasn't one to just date someone right away. Well there had been one exception to that rule.

"I only suggested we head back to the locker rooms, that was all. I know of the things that can occur in this arena, but I have no interest in stuff like that. Now shall we go?" she said as she began to walk up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Clyde curled his lips into his mouth and blinked as Eliza flipped out. Yeah, he made a mistake.

He held back as smile at her quick explanation. It was kind of cute and kind of funny. "Aww." He teased, acting dissapointed that she wasn't interested.

And with that, this prim-and-proper looking girl made it clear what she wanted and didn't want before he already starting taking off up the entrance ramp. Clyde watched her leave, mulling over what to do before he shrugged, put his cowboy back on and followed her up the ramp to the locker rooms.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Eliza looked over her shoulder to see if Clyde would be going with her or not, once it was confirmed that he was Eliza carried on her merry way. She gave a long sigh, Eliza was quite knackered after that bout. But it was certainly one of her better ones, right up there with her debut match against Lia Harrison. True she had lost both matches, but Eliza felt she was making progress.

"I must admit Mr Gastin, I have only been here a few months and already I've gone back and forth between here and friction. In fact I've even been invited to take part in that upcoming battle royale that will be taking place here. I can see why my ex wrestles here, not one dull moment during my stay here." Eliza said as they walked down the hallway, fiddling with a strand of her blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Clyde followed behind Eliza at a brisk pace, all the while thinking of SOMETHING to say to this girl who he had just fought, his head still ringing a bit as he had taken quite a few blows to the head from Eliza. Sure he got her back in the end with that stunner that put her lights out but regardless, Eliza was quite talented.

Clyde's eyes winded though as he heard about a battle royal. He hadn't heard anything on that but that was some big news. He'd have to check into that.

"Oh? You a moonlighter?"
He asked in regards to her jumping leagues. "You have an ex that wrestles here? Was he an ex before or after you joined this place...?" It honestly would not surprise Clyde if AFW had broken up two people. Friction and Melissa had in hand in trying that.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next