by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Eliza - Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. Empty Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:31 am

Standard match won via pinfall or submission.

Eliza Harenwood had become popular, quite popular as of late. First Lia Harrison, then the accursed Ryona Brotherhood. Then the Red Knight, who reminded her of her ex. Then a huge guy named Alan Smith, and then the singer Raira Belheart, and now Clyde Gastin.

She'd been feeling like she was running around all over the place, like.....a comparison was lost to her. It's not that she didn't mind, truth be told. Eliza would rather be doing something rather than nothing, if she wasn't wrestling she'd be practising her dance routines.

Eliza - Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. Large.gif

Ms Harenwood looked herself over in the mirror once more, Clyde was rather famous around the tension roster. And win or lose Eliza had the feeling she'd get more attention, she hoped it was the positive sort. As Eliza was taught from childhood, it was important to make a good impression on people. Dressed in her usual attire of a red ballroom gown, her wrestling attire under it.

"Ms Harenwood you're up ma'am." a stage hand told her.

"Thank you." Eliza stated simply, making her way to the entrance ramp. As she waited for her entrance music to play.

Sure enough [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rn0PKC4lac:34zxyrwy]Baile de Batalla[/url:34zxyrwy] began to play, Eliza made her way to the sounds of the Spanish guitar. She got several loud cheers from the crowd, they'd started to notice her. Considering her attire how could they not?

Eliza walked down the entrance ramp, sheepishly waving to members of the crowd. She certainly hoped her parents weren't watching though, otherwise it'd be a lecture for her. Once Ms Harenwood entered the ring she walked over to the far right turnbuckle, removing her dress and hanging it on the iron post.

Her entrance attire was that of a red leather corset, going up to her neck and covering her shoulders. Her legs were adorned with black stockings. Eliza put one leg on the middle rope and began stretching it, as she waited for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Eliza - Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:26 am

In the aftermath of recent some hard recent events that had been quite troubling for Clyde, he was pleased to at last return to the ring to fight again. Sometimes wrestling here in AFW was downright miserable, like everything was out to get him.

But everything was cool when he fought Carmen! It was a hard bout, rough and scrappy, lots of hard punches, he barely managed to win. It was a fun fight despite the battered ribs. It was hard scraps like those that he lived for. He didn't like getting nearly injured, that would shorten his career. And he didn't like the pain... But maybe he didn't mind it either. He barely understood it himself, maybe Carmen would help him understand later on in the future. Maybe this Eliza Harenwood would help him understand what's come over him recently.

Eliza Harenwood. Barely heard the name in passing, Sounded real proper. Upscale. On the elegant side.

Clyde had just finished lacing his boots up before he heard some Spanish guitar sounding... Electronic music begin to play out on the arena. "Huh." Clyde didn't know the song at all but... He started tapping his foot in the lockroom. He loved it instantly. Maybe his girlfriend's musical influence on him was starting to take shape. Regardless... It was time to go.

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/35i7wx0.jpg

After Eliza's entrance finished, [url=http://youtu.be/lF5mIooP2S8?t=4s:bem6n6x7]"No Compromise" by Rebel Meets Rebel[/url:bem6n6x7] began to play throughout the arena, brown smoke, looking like dust, covering the entrance stage as the southern heavy metal jam began blasting through the arena speakers as the crowd began to stand on their feet to cheer for the Cowboy who would emerge from the smoke and step out onto the entrance stage, wearing long black tights, black wrestling boots, matching pads on his knees and elbows and white tape upon his wrists. Along with his signature brown leather cowboy hat and a sleeveless black denim jacket.

"Yeah! Time to Rock, Baby!" Clyde yelled out as he made his way down to the ring, pointing to the crowd at his right as he went up to the ring, went up the steps and climbed the turnbuckle standing atop it as he raised his fists above his head to the crowd before tossing his hat and vest down below outside the ring. He then gripped the top rope and pushed himself up slightly before vaulting into the ring giving a brief bounce before he turned and saw... Eliza. His eyes widening a bit at the sight of his opponent who wore a ravishing corset and shapely legs that she was stretching out over the middle ropes.

She was quite the doll. Didn't look like a wrestler though. But a lot of girls had that look in AFW and were plenty dangerous.

"Howdy." He said plainly with a smile. "You got yer'self quite the tune, babe. Ain't no rock, but man I like it." Said the cowboy with a grin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Eliza - Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin. Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Clyde Gastin.

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:50 am

Eliza had a small smile on her face as Clyde entered, it seemed like he was a rather jovial sort of chap. The man complimented her theme song, it seemed like it'd be a good match. At the very least it'd probably be better than when she went up against the Ryona Brotherhood, getting a DQ victory from them was like getting hit with a wet fish.

"Thank you Mr Gastin, although I didn't choose it. The development team just picked it for me. My name is Eliza Harenwood, I hope to prove to be a worthwhile opponent." the aristocratic lady gave a small bow.

With that Eliza would take a deep breath and settle into her fighting stance, her legs slightly bent and her arms stretched outwards. She'd wait till the bell rung to begin her offense. Which consisted of her performing a large step into the middle of the ring, following up with a pirouette spin. She hoped to confuse Clyde and follow up with a swift kick to his midriff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 am

"Wow. She's all formal." Clyde thought as he titled his head at Eliza's words to him. He was taken off guard by her proper politeness... And her accent. She reminded him a bit of Allison, but she seemed far too nice, even a little too delicate. Still he was a bit taken off guard by her bow, not even knowing how to respond to it as he didn't know what to do.

"U-Uh..." He figted around before giving her a quick, nervous bow. Was he supposed to do that? He wasn't sure he just did anyway.

With that, the two settled into their stances and when Clyde got his half-open hands above his waist, he saw Eliza stand their in a pose that looked like it was out of Ballet or something. "Uh..." Clyde cocked his brow at the girl. Was she in the wrong building today? Did she- Suddenly the bell rang and the girl took a graceful leap forward, followed by a equally graceful spin, Clyde was indeed caught off guard as he didn't even know what to do until it was too late...

"Hey." He said, putting his hands on his sides. "You gon' dance or wr-Oough!!" And with that, Clyde took an unexpected, speedy kick to his stomach that caused him to double over. "Gh." He winced and staggered back, rubbing his stomach. He felt real silly now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:46 am

Clyde seemed to have been confused by Eliza's opening move, her kick firing out at his mid section. In fact he seemed too surprised, she was expecting Clyde to have been more wary. Or perhaps Eliza's offense was unorthodox, yeah it was probably that. Not many people had seen an attack based off a ballet move.

"Take heed Mr Gastin, do not mistake me for some mere ballroom dancer." Eliza stated, intent on trying to carry on her attack. Using her flexibility Eliza would spin around again, this time aiming for Clyde's head with the heel of her foot. She figured her best bet was to try and keep him on the defensive, try to control the pace of the battle. But if Clyde blocked chances were good she'd be open for a counter attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:56 am

Clyde frowned with a scrunched up face as he looked to Eliza as she stated that he needed to take heed and not mistake her for a mere ballroom dancer. Funny she said that. "But ya dance like one!" He quipped as he watched her spin yet again, this time Clyde was ready, he moved in quick to close the gap around Eliza to move up to her from behind, bending low, he'd rest his cheek upon her upper back, between her shoulders while his arms would wrap around her slender waist.

If he'd manage that, he'd try to squeeze at her abdomen. "Hrrm!" He grunted, applying the tight waist lock, like a reverse bearhug of sorts, trying to put some pressure on Eliza's waist and abdomen as he clutched her tightly, all while noting that she had a very nice scent to her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 am

Eliza got nothing but thin air as her heel came round, and by the time she got to a neutral stance Clyde was already on her. Ms Harenwood could certainly feel the pressure on her body with that waist lock, she was biting her lower lip to show this.

"N...No." Eliza said aloud, to indicate she wasn't going to give up just because this was happening. She knew she needed to find a way out of this predicament, else Clyde could sap a good part of her strength and make her less inclined to do her fancy moves.

The ropes looked rather close, if only she could attempt to get her foot onto them. She stretched out her legs, stretching out her toes as well just like she was taught in ballet. If she wasn't able to get the rope break Eliza would simply start trying to move about, in an attempt to have Clyde fall backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 am

"Hn. You mean Yes! Yes, I'll tap. Mista' Gastin." Clyde teased as he applied pressure on Eliza's slender body, honestly starting to blush a bit as he found his cheek nestled against the girl's body, practically hugging this cute gal despite trying to make her give up in submission. That was wrestling for you and Clyde otherwise made himself ignore any feelings towards the 'wrestling tension' he might have earned with Eliza. It was only natural anyway.

Keeping his old on her, Clyde noticed she was trying to grip the ropes with her legs, So Clyde did the next best thing and pulled her away by lifting her slightly, but her violent squirms and struggles made him lose balance and sure enough the two fell over. "Nn!" He grunted on impact as Eliza fell over him, closing his eyes as her back smushed the side of his face to the canvas.

"Oh...D-Didn't know ya liked ta' be on top." He joked from beneath the girl as he tried to keep the hold applied on her body.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 am

As soon as Eliza heard Clyde's comment she was taken aback, and then she started to frown.
"I beg your pardon?!" Ms Harenwood would say in an offended tone as she continued to attempt an escape to the hold. Oh boy what if her ex was watching? He'd be shaking his head surely, that or chuckling at her expense.

But regardless with her having the higher ground the ballroom girl would attempt to get herself free from Clyde, digging her arms underneath his and breaking out. Eliza did have a decently strong body, the dancing lessons required her to routinely train her body after all.

Now if Eliza was able to break out the hold she'd quickly scamper to the nearest turnbuckle, using it to stand up and turning to face the cowboy. "You got me there Mr Gastin, I'll give you that. But I'm a Harenwood, so I can't be beaten so easily." Eliza would say. She kinda expected Clyde to counter her attack, she got the feeling he'd been in enough fights to know how to move fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:21 am

"Heheheh~" Clyde snickered as his joke managed to apparently get the young noble girl's feathers all ruffled. His kind of rich girl to mess with! Always with the priceless reactions. Still, despite his attempts to keep her clutched, Eliza was managing to slip free until at last she did just that and got loose from the cowboy's grip prompting Clyde to sit up and stand as the dancing passion scampered to a turnbuckle where Clyde would look on at her with an amused face as she turned to him.

"Oh? Yer name means ya' can't be beat easily?" He teased before narrowing his eyes at her with a devilish gaze, biting his lip slowly before licking his lips. She was just fun to mess with. No harm done, but he'd have all the fun he could as he tried to flaunt himself a little before suddenly breaking into a sprint, oppening his arms up and trying to slam his chest into Eliza's for a body splash, trying to squish her between him and the corner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next