by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:25 am

Lydia's whimper couldn't be heard over the music, but it could felt quite well, a low vibration that ran through both their body. Her head rolled from side to side at the divine feel of Lorenza's hungry flesh, submissive underneath her. Such strength. Such a powerful frame. It almost seemed to demand adoration by right. It needed worship. Sacrifice.

Lydia's hands traces the outlines of Lorenza's back, before tying with each other and securing an embrace, as if Lorenza might fly away at any moment. She kicked off her shoe and started to run her thigh up Lorenza's hardened leg, focusing on the pants, as if it was possible to get them off with such a simple move. Her other leg, however, was far more fruitful - with that leg, Lydia spent her time rubbing against Lorenza's sex, only taking the occasional break to grind against it, piling pleasure on top of pleasure.

Carmen couldn't help but laugh at Colleen's look, though the nails at her back brought her back to reality. She gave Colleen a little spank and pulled her in. "Yes, I do have all that. Funny coincidence." She planted a kiss right on Colleen's forehead. "Ten minutes, with a good cab driver. Can you hold on that long?"

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 am

Lorenza felt the trembling, tingling sensation move through both of their bodies as Lydia let out a whimper as their bare torsos made contact. Lorenza would smile, grunting a little, feeling rather turned on herself. God, it had been years since she had done this. Since she had done anything even remotely like this. She felt powerful, and dominant—she felt much like she did when she was in the ring. Pure adrenaline, coursing through her body, driving her onward.

As Lydia’️s legs began to toy with her shorts and with her crotch, Lorenza would begin slowly humping against Lydia, rhythmically, moving up and then down again like the tide rolling in and washing out. She wanted to feel Lydia whimper again.

Meanwhile, Colleen’️s scratching at Carmen’️s back seemed to flip some sort of switch in the boxer, as Colleen found herself spanked, dragged in close, and kissed on the forehead, all in rapid succession as Carmen mentioned the short duration of the cab ride. “Ten minutes…” Colleen repeated, mulling it over. She seemed to chew on the question for a bit, though it might have simply been a coy little act. When she would look back up at Carmen, it was with a smile on her face.

“Let’️s go.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 am

As Lorenza wished, she received - Lydia let out another whimper as she began the slow grind, pressing the smaller woman hard into the floor with every movement. Lydia began to move in harmony, arching upwards as Lorenza came down, providing some resistance, then giving under the superior thrusts and falling back, only to start the process again a moment later. There was rarely enough space to squeeze a finger in between their hips. She made sure of it.

She brought her head up and ran her tongue along Lorenza's ear, tracing it out in the darkness. "Speak to me." She nipped at her earlobe with the canine. "In Spanish. Please? I want to hear your voice, natural, all the way."

Whether Colleen was coy or not, she had Carmen on pins and needles. It was crazy, really - she'd found someone who up for that sort of thing once, but twice in a row? Her luck wasn't that good, period. She was glad they'd come this far, but there was no way Colleen would be willing to do something like that so soon.

And Carmen had never been happier to be so wrong.

With a word and only a smile, Carmen took Colleen by the hand and started to lead her out, making two texts. One, was to hail a cab and have it arrive outside for them. The other was for Lorenza.

Carmen: scored. heading home. come by later

She felt a little bad about leaving Lorenza here, but she figured her rival knew how to handle herself, and if she was really ticked off, well, they'd be working off steam soon, anyway. Besides, she got the feeling Lorenza had her hands full at the moment. Figuratively and literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Lorenza kept on thrusting against Lydia, and, as the tattoo artist began to push upwards, synchronizing her movements with the boxer’️s, Lorenza found herself quickly growing more and more aroused. It was like a dance, the two of them pressed tight against each other, every movement made being made in order to achieve a common goal.

Lorenza growled arousedly as Lydia’️s tongue traced her ear. She would respond to Lydia’️s request. “ Tú eres mio,” she whispered. “Tu cuerpo es mio…”

Lorenza would not notice the incoming text, though her phone buzzed incessantly in the pocket of her tight, short little shorts. Had she received it, she would have been very pleased, very happy for Carmen. And she would have been looking forward to meeting up again later to discuss what had transpired for the both of them that night.

Colleen was happy to take Carmen’️s hand and simply follow along with the boxer as she led them out of the club and into a cab. Once the two of them were in the vehicle and it was moving, Colleen would let out a deep sigh and smile. “To be honest, I had no idea whether or not I would find anyone tonight who I’️d feel comfortable going home with,” she said, squeezing Carmen’️s shoulder with her free hand. “I'm very glad that I did.”

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Lorenza's voice seemed to invigorate Lydia, spurring her on to new heights as the thrusts continued. She let her head fall back and opened her mouth, whispering back in a foreign language of her own. "Θα είναι καταπληκτικό." Greek, if Lorenza had ever traveled out that far, spoken as if Lydia had known it her whole life. "You." Push. "Are." Push. "Amazing." Push."

Her hands traveled down and pulled at her dress, getting it down as far as she could go and shimmying out of it the rest of the way. She kicked it to the side resumed the motion, now with one less scrap of troublesome clothing to separate their sexes.

Carmen put her phone away as they got inside the cab and instructed the driver. She wasn't expecting Lorenza to call back any time soon, since she guessed her rival had her hands full, as well as various other body parts. They could hook up later, no problem.

"Likewise." Carmen took Colleen's hand and gave it a kiss, then started to put a few more kisses down her arm. She tasted wonderful, salty and saccharine all at once. "I'll make it a night to remember. Something you'll never forget - I promise."

She reached over and closed the dividing window, giving them some privacy in the back as the cabbie sped on. "One thing." She spoke between kisses, making her way to the elbow. "You have to let me cook a little for you. I have a little fetish, I love watching beautiful women eat my food."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Lorenza couldn’️t even begin to understand the language that Lydia was speaking—it sounded slightly Middle Eastern to her—but she didn’️t need to be able to translate it word for word to understand the sentiment behind Lydia’️s breathy, excited whisper. Lydia could have been speaking Martian and Lorenza still would have known what the tattoo artist was trying to get across to her. Of course, it helped when Lydia told her she was amazing in English.

“So are you,” Lorenza whispered back, very quietly, the words hissing out between her lips as she thrust herself against Lydia again and again, her nether regions warming up very pleasantly, her nipples getting a little hard as her naked breasts pushed against the slightly smaller pair of her companion. Soon, their sexes would be meeting naked as well, as Lydia pulled down her dress and slid it out of the way. Lorenza would grab at her shorts and thong and would pull them down around her knees, both together in one smooth motion, so as to leave nothing between herself and Lydia. It was time to get serious.

Colleen’️s head would slide across the headrest until it connected gently with Carmen’️s. She would move very little, letting the boxer go to work on her, peppering her arm with kisses from her hand up over her elbow. She purred appreciatively, blinking a little as Carmen told her what she wanted Colleen to do first when they got back to her apartment. “Oooh…and here I had been wondering if we should stop off for a bite to eat,” Colleen replied. “I haven’️t had dinner. I’️m starving. Starving.” She grinned and kissed the top of Carmen’️s head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:15 pm

While Lorenza worked off her pants, Lydia did the same with her lingerie, sighing as her dripping sex was exposed to the night air and the smell of their arousal started to waft upwards, making sure all their senses were involved in the erotic display. "Yes..." Lydia kicked Lorenza's shorts away as if they'd done something wrong, then brought legs up and squeezed, pulling her even closer as their uncovered pussies slid along each other with the wet noise of slicked skin.

Lydia was closer than ever before - just watching this display would have been enough to put her on the edge, but being a part of it was insane. She struggled to hold on, wanting to go in time with her mate, but the effort was like trying to hold back a flood with a holey damn - one way or the other, it was getting through. Her legs clenched and flexed, connecting at the ankles and giving Lorenza some real pressure, anything to stem the tide. "I'm going to...I'm-"

With the lands of forearm conquered, Carmen started a campaign further north, marked her territory with a long lick, then claiming it with peck after peck as she moved up to the shoulder. "I'll fix that. No one who comes into my apartment leaves hungry - mi madre would never forgive me." She finally made her way up and reached Colleen's face, wearing a soft smile of her own. "Hey. Thanks for this. You have no idea how much I needed someone like you to come along." She gave her a quick kiss on the forehead to pay her back. "And don't worry - I'm going to make this worth your time. I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:24 am

Lorenza had pulled her shorts down to her knees, and Lydia did the rest, hooking a foot around them and pushing them all the way down the Mexican boxer’️s legs until the shorts and panties fell in a heap on the floor.

Now, with both of their womanhoods exposed, Lorenza would continue to grind herself down against Lydia. Now, the contact was ever more delicious, warm and wet and wonderful, and Lorenza felt urges and sensations sweeping through her body which she had not felt for many, many years. She wouldn’️t be too long in cumming. It seemed, however, that Lydia might go over the edge first. “Espera,” Lorenza insisted, as she would move her body faster and harder against Lydia’️s, feeling her pussy moisten by the second. “Wait for me, Lydia…I’️m almost there…mnn…”

Meanwhile, Colleen and Carmen had not made it quite to that point. They were still deep in foreplay. Carmen’️s mouth moved up Colleen’️s arm, making the lighter-haired beauty shiver a little and purr as her limb was worshipped.

As Carmen reached her face, Colleen would look into the boxer’️s eyes and smile genuinely. “There really is no need to thank me. It’️s not like I’️m doing this out of pity or anything, you know. I need this a lot, too, and you are more than I could have ever hoped to find tonight…I consider myself very, very lucky right now.”

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:57 am

Lydia couldn't reply with words to Lorenza's request - it took everything she had just to keep the flood contained. She was caught in a mix of bliss and frustration, wrapped up in the euphoria of the moment as the powerful boxer pressed down on her. She pulled in tight, almost to the point of pain. Her toes curled. Her teeth clenched. Lydia felt like her mind and body were in the last stages of a brutal war, and the flesh was making one, final push to claim victory, storming over the line.

Just a little longer.

Lydia gave the Tijuana Tigress a feral growl through her tightened teeth and buried her face into Lorenza's shoulder, rubbing hard against it, practically implanting herself in the brutal brawler's muscles.

Carmen was having a softer, but no less sensual time with Colleen, as they sped along, and the ride seemed to go by quite quickly - it wasn't long before they were at Carmen's apartment and she was leading her inside with gentle tugs on the hand. Army was out for the night, thank God, probably staying over with a girl he'd wrestled with recently and taken a liking to, so she was spared the drama of having to eject him. Tonight, the apartment was all her own.

"Okay." She closed the door behind them and came at Colleen from behind, reaching around and running her hands down those creamy thighs. "So. I'll leave the choice to you." She placed supple kisses all around her neck. "Eat now or later? Whichever you prefer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:29 am

Lorenza felt the awkward, tense way that Lydia moved, seemingly clenching her entire body, obviously trying to make the Mexican boxer happy by holding out against the tide of her rapidly oncoming orgasm in the hopes that the two of them could cum together. Lorenza’️s heart went out to Lydia. She knew that, were she in this position, she would hardly be able to control herself. It had been so long since her last good orgasm. She didn’️t want to make Lydia wait another second.

She grinded herself faster and faster against the tattoo artist, pumping her crotch against her companion’️s harder and harder. It didn’️t take long for her to feel that warm, wet, dripping sensation in her vagina. She felt herself moistening and she felt the burning itch to cum. She kept on stroking her sex over Lydia’️s. The sensation grew more and more powerful until, finally, Lorenza would let out a loud, wild cry. “I’️m there!” she hissed beneath clenched teeth as she would feel the first few waves of orgasm sweeping over her.

Meanwhile, the taxi cab in which Carmen and Colleen rode had pulled up to the curb and screeched to a halt. Colleen would follow along with Carmen, letting the boxer guide her, saying nothing as they walked inside, though her face was blessed with a big, pearly white smile. Once they were all alone inside Carmen’️s apartment, Colleen was presented with a choice.

It was not an easy one. Eat now or later? Truth be told, Colleen was hungry. And there was no doubt that a seemingly simple meal could be turned into quite the exciting foreplay. There were some risks—it would delay the actual act by at least thirty minutes, and there might be unforeseen gastrointestinal consequences should one of the ingredients not sit well with Colleen—but the lighter-haired woman discounted them. The delay would just heighten the anticipation of the ultimate act, and Colleen had a strong stomach—one that right now was rumbling angrily.

“Oooh, Carmen,” Colleen purred, sitting down and putting her chin on her hands, “won’️t you cook for me?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next