Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette.

Post by Deus001 Tue May 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Damus kept himself on the apron, glaring daggers at Kozue as he did so. Perhaps she was better than he thought, but regardless he was confident he could secure victory. He'd just need to be careful and not get too worked up, and perhaps he could turn this situation in his favour.

So sure enough once Mr Kirenko made his way along the apron he'd be getting ready for her chain, it was a bit of a risky move but he'd have to take it. Damus would put his kendo stick in front of him and hold it in place to try and get the chain to wrap around it.

Once it did so he'd quickly grab hold of the chain with both hands and try to yank Ninjette towards him, dropping the kendo stick as he did so. The Russian warrior would then try to grab hold of her head and slam it down onto the top rope neck first with him jumping down to the ringside.

Back to top Go down

Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette.

Post by acuyra Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Ah, there was the look. The 'how the hell did the little shit of a girl get me out the ring' look. She knew it well.

Damus had a lot of talk, put up some class, but when all was said and done, a punk was a punk was a punk was a punk, and she'd dropped plenty of punks even before she came here.

None quite as big, but as far as she was concerned, that just meant he'd make more noise when he went down.

She caught her chain on his 'sword' as it went round, wrapping around it tight. Not what she was going for, and she paid a steep price, getting jerked forward and thrown off balance. Before she had a chance to correct it, Damus grabbed hold of her, dropping her neck into the ropes will full force.

Kozue went flying back, gasping and grabbing her neck before she even hit the mat, and she hit it hard. The crowd winced along with her, but she deserved it - that was careless, she had it coming.

She stayed on her back for the moment, catching her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Damus was successful in countering Ninjette's attack, although he had lost his kendo stick. He noticed that it wasn't looking in good shape, he reckoned it'd probably break soon. So he'd have to use something else, either that or his mitts.

But now he had her stunned for a brief moment, so Mr Kirenko decided that the ring was a bit too small. A change of location was probably for the best. With that in mind the Russian would move his hands into the ring and grab hold of Ninjette's legs, intent on trying to drag her outside the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Okay, steady breathing, in and out. That was bad, but considering she had the weight of a 200 pound Russian jackass slapped into throat with the ropes, she came off it okay. It would take more than that to keep her down. A lot more.

Damus looked intent on trying to find out just how much he needed, too, as he grabbed her ankle and started to pull her out of the ring. That was actually a good thing, in a way, since she'd have more freedom to maneuver if they kept things outside, letting her put agility and speed to full use. That didn't mean she'd come quietly, though.

"Get..." She grabbed hold of the ropes as she passed under and before she could fall off the apron, pulled up and tried to use their bounce for added power as she shot both her legs out. With any luck, she could at least hit his chest and dislodge the grip on her legs. "...off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm

The Russian was hoping that Ninjette would've been stunned enough to let him drag her outside. But it seemed that she'd gotten her senses back rather quick, for she was now struggling to kick him back.

"Ngh!" he grunted as one of her legs connected with the front of his head, namely his forehead. It knocked him on his ass for sure, sending him to the guard rail where his back connected with the cold metal. He let out another yelp of pain, he then gritted his teeth and looked pissed now.

He'd taken hits to the head before, but he was taken off guard there and so couldn't prepare for it. Although he knew he couldn't sit there, cause Ninjette would try to take him out and not in the dating kind of way.

The Russian would get to his feet quickly and move to the side, with the fight stepping outside the ring he'd try to rush at her with a clothesline from hell. Aiming on the head of the ninja girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 14, 2014 5:57 am

The kick hadn't hurt him too bad, but that wasn't what she was going for, anyway. He'd let go of her, that was more than enough for now. She had her space back, she could work, and while she didn't have the chain to work with since she'd dropped it, the freedom was a welcome tradeoff.

She fell on her back after he let go and she slid of the apron, landing in a crouch on the floor and returning his glare with a fiendish grin. "Oh, don't even give me that look, Boris." She wagged a finger. "You and me both know that ain't the first time a girl's ever told you not to touch. It happens so much, you should be getting used to it by now."

He got up fast and rushed towards her like a big snobbish Russian freight train, moving pretty fast for a guy is his size, but not for a girl her's. She ran straight towards him at full speed, ducked under the clothesline right before it could hit, and jumped up as she came out behind him, shooting her leg out behind to strike him in the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Damus glared at Ninjette, but he wasn't going to bother correcting her. Truth be told he was picky about his women, they had to be classy for certain. But this wasn't the time to procrastinate, for that was the theft of time.

And speaking of time, when Ninjette dodged his attack he knew he was in trouble. For he was too into his move to stop now, and the kick Kozue delivered didn't help matters. The Russian's waist rushed right into the steel steps leading to the apron, now that hurt for sure. "Rhgn!" Damus yelped out as he felt the pain shoot into him, he leaned on the apron for support.

He turned to bare his teeth at Kozue, he was getting rather pissed that she hadn't been knocked down yet. But he chalked it up to her being used to beatings, and he'd be willing to give her one. So the Russian would attempt to counterattack, leaping at Ninjette he'd try to grab her hair and back. Flinging her into the nearby guard rail, that was cold iron awaiting a victim it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

The kick connected right on, but it didn't seem to do much damage - none too surprising. Damus was a tank, she had to give him that much credit, and while she was easily the faster between the two, the strength difference was staggering. The tree would need a lot of chops before it finally went down. Either that or she'd have to take a figurative buzzsaw to him. Translation: She needed a weapon, throw something at him besides trash-talk.

"So, listen." She landed from the kick with her best smile, the same one that drove all the boys back home wild...with rage. "I've been thinking - coming out here just to roll around in a ring and get sweaty with Ryan...I'm getting a Single White Female vibe from you."

Before she could explore the possible homoerotic subtleties of Damus' relationship with Ryan, the Russian renegade charged at her, leaping her way in one bold bounce. Caught off guard, she thrown into the guard and hit it with a loud smack, crashing into her spine. She slumped against it and fell to one knee, holding onto the side for support.

"Hey..." She gritted her teeth and managed to keep the smile up as she looked back towards him. "Just saying. Thin line between love and hate. Gotta let those feelings out."

Last edited by 12547 on Wed May 14, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Damus looked irate, Ninjette just had to go there. A few people back home were thinking that Damus was hunting Ryan for another reason other than revenge, and those people wouldn't talk about it again after he got his hands on them.

"How dare you insinuate such a thing! But I'd expect nothing less from the lower class, and besides....You should worry about your own fate." Damus said spitting on the ground near Ninjette.

Meanwhile in the lounge
"You know I've been wondering about you and Damus...."

"Don't please, I have a girlfriend already."

Back in the arena floor Damus would grab hold of Ninjette's head and start raining down blows atop it, he figured with her down there he should wail on her head. "First. You. Then. Him." he say between each punch for emphasis.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 15, 2014 5:26 am

"Hey, hey, hey, hey...dude." She raised her spare hand as she slowly started to pull herself up. "Relax. I know Russia isn't exactly LGBT-friendly these days, but Japan is a lot more accepting. Like...a lot more. Just tell the man how you really-"

Before Kozue could give him any more pertinent relationship advice, her came over and started throw heavy blow after heavy blow into her face, using his fists for punctuation. Each blow rocked her skull, and by the end of it she was sent spinning, bent over the barricade with her back to Damus, facing the audience. Bleeding from her forehead, too. Nasty.

"Drink. Need a drink." She held out her hand, and sure enough, some kind audience member passed her a cup of soda. "Thanks."

She spun back around and tossed the drink in Damus' face, splattering grape Mellow Yellow all over those pretty boy features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next